We make 11.11.11, we are the gateway.

Well, this is an intuitive view of mine on the occurrences behind 11.11.11, perhaps you enjoy it, I hope you do :)(it starts off a little snooty and big-wordy, but gets better as it progresses)It has come to my awareness how much import I place upon the meaning of this manner, secretly I desire some form of gate/shift to portal myself into a newer way of being instantly and rapidly so as to define the meaning of such engagement to be prosperous in ways manifest that lead to higher consciousness and rapid development of higher intuitive capabilities, it has designed in me a structure of belief capable of maintaining this high "religious" standard in ways of thinking that may regress and inhibit my actual thinkings on the subject and matter.For instance it is designed in the proportion of human being where longing for a higher portion of divine matter can subsequently be desired but unattainable by reaching through prior actions and thought designs whereas the capabilities are always there to decide where and what road to go on to take the highest path to victory. In saying so we are agreeing to decline to the manner of inhibition of our regular frequencies and in stalking these gratuitive ways of manifesting our own reality of being we are however refusive to entertain higher amounts of frequencies and changes in our lifestyle in order to attain said higher consciousness. Relying on thus is, of the matter, insufficient to our makings and requests.(to abridge the former paragraph briefly and summarize: I feel many of us want a rift or portal to step through or gain consciousness but decline the possibility to lower our vibrations to meet substandard equivalents such as the folly notion of rapture. On the other hand, it is difficult to actually step "up" into this "higher" awareness.)However, there is divine possibilities what await in attending the use of such numbers. In doing so we are conjoining our divine frequencies to attain a change in shift of personality vibrations, we are attending a numerous gathering of frequencies in one spot for the soul purpose of attaining this higher vibration. To put things another way, to join a lovely picnic we must all have the same date in mind.We attune our beliefs of a divine meditative future of co-creation and ingenuity to a singularity of prosperous thinking and in doing so are spreading thoughtful wishes of a divine future through the vibration of the things we call numbers.In essence, 11:11 of any form is nothing less than all there is, of course, it is a divine expression of intelligence. But in matter it is a mere constellation of pixels, thoughts and designs by which means we use to depict higher thought processes and actings of the natures around us. And in doing so we meet at certain points and constellations where frequencies harmonize... it is easier to rendez-vous with a larger group in a common checkpoint like a trainstation rather than out in the city or pastures.And that's where our thoughts collide on a same spectrum of wishes and thinking. Where we design a new reality through "contamination" of one-anothers minds through vibrating at a similar frequency for similar purposes and causes on a same exact date and time and village and house. Or in our hearts, it doesn't matter, but this is a time when we meet for the same exact purpose, as a prayer for a whole for a better future and divine nature to prosper once again that we may transcend the dense recreation of this dull reality we have created with credits and taxes.That is where we meet, and now our focus must be designed defined and intertwined, however concentrated it may be, in our ex-streaming of a proportion of our thoughts on the matter we are connecting to other minds built around the same construct of thinking. We wish to receive intellect and revelation through a certain time gap or warp, but we are also the ones who send it out. And now is a time for us to consciously think and wish what we want in the minds of the whole, especially at this hour of meeting point and representation of divine will for the future.Now what do we want?Clearly the change is occurring, countless streets are filled with protestors without a concrete aim or goal. One portion may perhaps be vandals taking advantage of the situation, another - truly dedicated servers of the divine, self-supportive consciousness of human kind/gaia.But we are not reaching our goal by negotiating with the people in charge here, merely putting our fate further in their hands which can. not. work. out - as they have proven countlessly before.It is the chance and choice of ours to take and make, to rise up into our positions as creators, all of us, anyone who can read these words regardless of label.What do we want? We want to live with Gaia again, rather than from her as a culture of parasitic populous. We want to feel her in our hearts again and design a future well towards preserving her being and creative consciousness as a whole, and we are not doing so in holding on to old designs of manipulative force and nature.We want to become one and fulfilling to the process of nature in design by all means capable, fill in gaps where we fit perfectly and live to co-incide with one another. We want to be part of something greater than a coorperation, housing and even the outer limits of this planetary construct in essence.And that is what we already are... each seed holds the hologram of the tree it may become... but only if it is strong, vigillant and maintains its will to prosper and push towards the light it longs for, will it crack through the concrete mess it was born under and bloom.That is what we've become, essences making our way through the dense reality of the odds around us knowing what it is we came from. Rather than laying dormant under its constraint, we are rising to our fullest extent, and have already broken through to reach the first rays of warmth, the warmth of this new understanding of what all we can become now that we've broken through the constraints.Many other seeds wish to grow, and it will help us turn our asphalt blanket to rubble and dust, slowly, with peace and the grace of a tree.The seeds are awake, you've all even slipped past the layers of lies that there is no sun into its bright warmth and now can share tales of your passage to others as if there were no consequences other than a forest waiting to bloom.That is what we must share with the world, that creative energy lies only stagnant within the reaches of only its voice, but in its actions can create a whole new world and seed a garden ready to crush the constraint of cement and steel upon everybody.... and that makes you the gateway.We can always meditate on a new dawn, there always are people doing so everywhere on the planet, but now comes a time of common interest, now comes a time where for 24 hours, minds and gates are open everywhere for encouragement, ephiphany and divine "interventions" to occour.We can be the spectrum of thought that shifts this change into action if even we only feel its effects days or months after... we can plant further seeds through the cracks and water those who have had enough of laying dormant.Allow this to be put physically: in your head, there sits a 3 pound supercomputer with the complexity of a universe. Your body is constantly generating heat energy of roughly 80 watts, and as we all know, electricity escapes its body.We download images and videos with cellphones and Wifis, these devices do not run on the same amounts of electricity nor complexity of computing processes as our brains do... your physical body is a VERY powerful instrument.That is why we are human, here and now... that is why we came here if we feel to have done so. To embody this awesome structure of material, physical being and spread what we know awaits on the other side of the asphalt and what awaits us there.And now it is your turn to decide what to emit with your wifi head, when all the cellphones ping for messages on the same date: 11.11.11.What do we want?!We want to live with Gaia! We want to make gardens and houses to sustain GAIA! We want to live in harmony with all of gaias creations and enslave none, neither cow nor crop. We want to live freely as our own masters, and in unision with the masters around us!We are our own leaders! We can ignore wallstreet, banks & brokers. We can organize ourselves to create a community shift to prosperous living by ourselves. We can be without fake enrichment of life that come from other countries.We can be on our own... we can create our own communities where prosperous deeds benefit all!And this way of life opens doors to different dimensions/realms/perspectives of perception and creation... especially when many minds are aligned on the same peaceful common goal.Do you want this?There are many, well-educated people out there willing to contribute to such a living environment, they must only meet, recreate... and find a common goal together...We can spread this to their minds, on a day when change is the focus of our thoughts and hearts.You are the gateway :) allow access to others on this day, of finalization of our requests.I am with you in heart and soul, I love you.And will see you then.. on this day when we will meet.Namaste ♥(Please share this message if it has enlightened you or empowered you... and bear it under no name. This message comes from heart, this message comes from soul and to the extent in which it resonates with you, it comes from you ♥)side note: looking back there is so much i would wish to add ._. oh well I hope you still like it ^_^I am totally open to discuss this and stuff... and would love to know your view if you disagree or would put something differently :) always open to learn new things!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• :) I see that many of you understand my point though I may not have brought it across clearly... and I agree with very much that you are all saying.
    To me, there is nothing special about 11-11-11 other than the number sequence that it is and the thought energy projected by so many about it.

People expect to receive attunements and "upgrades" or what not... and what I'm writing here is that many of us recognize we are the portal and can choose to send this energy to people who are opening themselves up to receive it...
    It's just a common meeting point, like a day when many decide to celebrate something just because of the number sequence.
    Think of how many people will marry on 11-11-11 because it is such a pretty number, how much happiness is in that day just for that matter... then add the birthdays, anniversaries from past 11-11 weddings and the mere fact that it is a friday... plus there are many spiritual people who will meditate for peace on the planet..

This is a powerful collective energy that is coming from human kind alone :) and a prime factor is because we have a meeting point: this "pretty" number.

No magical stargate rift portal ascension vortex cosmic atunement ray blast gamma blah blah blah needed ♥
  • Lumi,

I've been over to Switzerland and talked with the people at the Semjase Silver Star Center and looked at the best flying saucer space ship pictures that I've ever seen by far. And was provided extensive reading material on the creational laws and matters of a spiritual nature.

Their view is that 2012 is going to come and go with no change, and that our civilization is going to progress. They don't talk about ascended beings or individual and planetary ascension at all. So you might want to take that into consideration from someone with first hand experience in these matters.

If you go to my home page, you can see a picture of the Star Center entrance from my visit.

• hello there!

I think it could be like 2012. People expect something from outside of themselves when we are the 2012 portal.....I decided to live as if 2012 has already occurred for me. I live like it is so,....it occurs within us and not without.......one changing and then the other....ripple effect of consciousness.....

I saw someone write that nothing will be occuring on 11/11/11, but for myself I will seek it within on that day, and open myself up to change.....I will live as it has happened, and have a ritual in that manner....

I changed my diet on the 31st to a vegan diet, and want to use the community garden near my house to grow my own food. huge switch for me, going from a sugar coffee anything goes diet to vegan........wanting to connect more with myself and the earth.......also I believe that switching my diet will help me with this shift in consciousness, and clear up my energy as well as helping me with my adhd....

thank you wonderful post.....and i agree we are the portal....

• Thanks for your post turtles.  I'm one of those who do not think anything will happen.  As much as I would love it to, I have no reason to believe that 11.11.11 will be any more special than 11.10.11.  These channeled messages that we all read and even look forward to have zerio credibility.  How many times did we read right here on this site that 10.28.2011 would be magical?  The information is simply unreliable and false, which makes it completely uncredible.  I sincerely hope that something will happen but I wouldn't bet on it.

Peace,

Preparer

• Dream and Believe, thats all it takes.  Positive thinking not negative.  Love and Light to you. 
        • Dream and Believe.

Believe it as so......

most likely it will just be another 'day' for some people but christmas is just another day, but still that day is celebrated and held up as something special, and so it does become something special collectively in our minds and in our hearts and that being held in our hearts christmas can become magical and people catch the spirit...(if you celebrate christmas..:) I am moving more and more away from thinking that it can't be so, because I have experienced so much shifting within myself to the point where the energy in the air becomes almost edible...;)

• The date 11/11 was a sad date in my family since 1978, when my Dad passed.  My brother is getting married that day and I think he chose it because that date has been kept so negative for us in our lives, my Mom has always hated it.  Sure we have had births on the date in our family, but my Mom still hated it.  He asked us if we minded if he chose that date to get married, no one did.  My Mom passed in 2010, I doubt she would have liked his chose.  I believe it is going to be a wonderful day and I didn't even think I was going to be able to make it, until just last week, an opportunity came up.  So I don't think he picked it knowing about the 11/11/11 as it was suppose to be a special day, but either way, I know it is and I will be there to make it so.  Love to you.

• Same here Prepare, Everytime a date like that comes up, nothing happens and we go about living like it was another day :0)

Bless the Nite,

April 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
2 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
23 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
23 minutes ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
45 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
47 minutes ago
"The Sirians have already mitigated the more extreme impacts, upon Earth, 👏🏻🌞BUT:

"Biggest Solar Storm in 20 Years Has Hit The Earth. But It's Not Over Yet."

"The most powerful solar storm in the last two decades recently hit Earth, creating…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"The Sirians have already mitigated the more extreme impacts, upon Earth, 👏🏻🌞BUT:

"Biggest Solar Storm in 20 Years Has Hit The Earth. But It's Not Over Yet."

"The most powerful solar storm in the last two decades recently hit Earth, creating…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk _ iw ill look at it-no doubt cringy-pelosi and the rest of the fakir marxist dems never had to debate anyone -all fixed 'they'll be no debate' she and others have said countless times about countless topics-may they fry in the pit of…"
4 hours ago
More…