We are not even close yet!

Ive noticed an awful lot of hypocrisy on supposed lightworking sites and between supposed lightworkers, myself included!

Who came up with this title?

Who declared we were lightworkers?

How can we be, when we cannot even agree on basic things, like love, or truth, or unity?

Why is there so many channelings, which set us apart even further, because one agrees and one doesnt, causing more arguments?

I have heard the saying we are the ones we are waiting for, well, we will be waiting a long long time, if it is people like us that the world depends on, because we cant even agree on most things. yet, here we are, trying to make the world a better place!!!

Really, who are we kidding?

Oh, ourselves!!!!

All the GFL stuff and other channellings, all the stuff that says we are lightworkers, makes us think we are something special, set apart from others, superior, because we are not sheep!

Are you sure we are not sheep?

Are we not following stuff like ET's Channellings, just like others follow TV and media?

Just because we put a different name on ourselves, doesnt mean we are any different, we have just switched allegiances, and declared ourselves better, when in reality, there is no difference at all.

We put a shiny word onto ourselves, and think we are heroes, when we cant even get along, then how are we gonna make things better?

We cant until we realise, we are deluding ourselves, like we have been deluded all along by others, we have just moved into self delusion.

We are all amazing, we are all loved, we are all equal, but we are all thinking and boxing ourselves into another corner.

We are not perfect, and we have a hell of a lot of work to do before we even reach there, and if you think im being "negative" then that is what you think, im just pointing out some major blind spots we have, and we have to try to see them, before we can move forward!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We don't have to always agree or even get along for that matter, but if we always come from the heart and honor ourselves and honor others. Are we not then working in the light?? Lightworker??
    • Sometimes the best we can do for others, is work on ourselves.

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Amen April.

• before we go on teaching the village, we must first change ourselves...............

• We have the truth inside of us, it is all there Marianinia, but it isn't always shown to us until we are ready to see it with our own two eyes

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Hmmmm, Interesting. I don't see this life as Boxes at all, but it can be if you want it to be more less. I think that that we have rights, and if some want to be in there box, until they have worked things out for themselves, then that is okay. 

I'm not really seeing any Boxes for everyone though

Some maybe, all no

Bless the Nite,

April 

• the masons and illuminati know more than we do right now about what is actually happening

• Such a beautifully stated truth.  Namaste. =)

• I agree with EAR(an)............we do need the voices of different ideas and believes, after all we need each other to balance male~female , light~dark, hate~love energies in order to create anything positive as end resoult.........................................................

AUM !!!!!!!!!!8108735296?profile=original

•   @Kelly~...............yes, we need to talk about these things, we need to exchange ideas , we need to listen to each other, we all need to smoke the peace pipe sort of speak....................

But nothing is easy and by all means awakening and enlightment is also a hard road, lot of work on personal and global level and at least a commitment to change if that's the case..................

Nothing will change in our world until we, by collective will, will commit to change ourselves................

I agree that there are way too many preachers out there but not enough personal commitment..................

I know that so called lightworker ,that eats mcdonald's food, buys prepackaged food and water, drives huge gas tank, and etc. is only a worker by words and not actions , but even those need some sort of understanding and compassion for their action and we can help them by simply loving them and have a spark of forgiveness for them.................

we need to be Loving, in Peace and full of Light if we want to be ready for next step on our latter of evolving.....................

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Useless' resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
13 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Useless' resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
23 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"yeah Drekx - we're treading water in a septic tank"
32 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Are Your Thoughts Aligning With What You Wish To Manifest?By Mother Mary Through Octavia Vasile Dear beings of light,I am always here with you. I have never left your side, and I never will.Your reality is shifting now, and it is essential to…
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Jamie Ong:Our hearts are being cracked open to receive the 5D love templates. As we continue to vibrate between 3D and 5D and assist in alchemising the limiting programmings to transcend, we experience the extreme polarities in our individual…
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Good video with useful info 
9 hours ago
More…