We are not even close yet!

Ive noticed an awful lot of hypocrisy on supposed lightworking sites and between supposed lightworkers, myself included!

Who came up with this title?

Who declared we were lightworkers?

How can we be, when we cannot even agree on basic things, like love, or truth, or unity?

Why is there so many channelings, which set us apart even further, because one agrees and one doesnt, causing more arguments?

I have heard the saying we are the ones we are waiting for, well, we will be waiting a long long time, if it is people like us that the world depends on, because we cant even agree on most things. yet, here we are, trying to make the world a better place!!!

Really, who are we kidding?

Oh, ourselves!!!!

All the GFL stuff and other channellings, all the stuff that says we are lightworkers, makes us think we are something special, set apart from others, superior, because we are not sheep!

Are you sure we are not sheep?

Are we not following stuff like ET's Channellings, just like others follow TV and media?

Just because we put a different name on ourselves, doesnt mean we are any different, we have just switched allegiances, and declared ourselves better, when in reality, there is no difference at all.

We put a shiny word onto ourselves, and think we are heroes, when we cant even get along, then how are we gonna make things better?

We cant until we realise, we are deluding ourselves, like we have been deluded all along by others, we have just moved into self delusion.

We are all amazing, we are all loved, we are all equal, but we are all thinking and boxing ourselves into another corner.

We are not perfect, and we have a hell of a lot of work to do before we even reach there, and if you think im being "negative" then that is what you think, im just pointing out some major blind spots we have, and we have to try to see them, before we can move forward!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• jesus is absolutely NOT my friend

• you dont have to know the answer to a question to know you dont have the answer to a question

• We don't have to be "perfect" to get "there".  I think this is a misconception.  Perfection usually requires some type of judgment of what's right/wrong or good/bad.  When perfection may be something more akin to just appreciating that everything is 'just right' or is all balanced out when seen from the viewpoint of the whole.

• @James... ok..thats cool...

but i never mentioned anything on this thread in reference to my personal view on things ... so, the "toss aside Unconditional love, in favor of whatever" does not apply here...its irrelavant to our conversation...
    ok..have a good afternoon and good dinner.. :)

• Wise and gentle words.  Thank you, MisterofLight.  Peace and much love. =)

• Hey MOL, I think we can, but I think that we also can prove we are Starseeds to other people in this world, until we are blue in the face, but that part doesn't even matter when we Awaken to our own Journey, because in the end it is us, who will know the truth about where our Souls are coming from, and what we are seeing when we travel out of our physical body 

I think we can do it, but it is going to take a lot of strong effort, and a lot of change from within ourselves first, to reach a certain point in our lives. when we say that we are Humans, but our Souls came from many places before coming to Planet Earth.

There are still so many out there yet, that have a real hard time in grasping this concept of our Souls coming from many places before coming to Planet Earth, and with that being said, we still have lots of work yet to do on our path.

When we have worked on ourselves more, it will show to the rest of the world that we have done this, and that we are here to help others understand what the term and meaning of being a Starseed means

There are so many that think, ohhh just because we talk about Ascension things, and Ascending, that our physical bodies have to die off of this Planet Earth in order to for this change to happen, which isn't true at all.

That is because MOL, how many right now actually have that Kundalini energy awakened inside of themselves, and can actually say they have the Kundalini energy,. and understand the changes that take place with it, while living here on Planet Earth. Not many right now can say they have it, and then they also start asking things, like why why, why don't I have this energy Awakened yet within my physical body, and what makes so and so so special to have this kind of energy Awaken within them

So many thoughts on this, but no we aren't there yet, in a long shot. Many changes we are still cycling yet within ourselves, which is why we had the Kundalini energy awaken in our physical bodies, in the first place 

Bless the Nite,

April 

• @James...well..1st try to re-read what i posted, cause u havent understand what i said...

and 2nd, u have compassion inside u, because u were raised in an Environment (family/friends/society) that has allowed to grow inside u this emotion, or stance on things....(or to come to this level of awareness)..

if u were raised as a kid between warring tribes in Africa, probably by the age of 15 u would have exterminate your next village neighbor...

• My advice is to read the Phoenix Journals and the Urantiabook if you are unsure where to find the truth.

Both are free on the net.

We are standing on the edge of having the truth being reveiled like a fist in the stomach on 99,99% of the population.

Lets rejoice that it´s finally will start to roll...

• I don't think everyone is all too comfortable with giving Love, for fear of being rejected.  I don't think people are as comfortable as they think they are to receive Love, thinking that they do not deserve it.  That is my thought on it, at the moment at the least.

• I find that to be true as well Red Loner, also there are so many people yet who are in heavy competition with each other, that it would be hard for some to let go. 

Bless the Nite,

April 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBeloved Ones,The current planetary energies that we are consciously embodying are nothing like we have ever experienced before on our planet.A cosmic blessing and response from our Aurora family to the shift that is taking place in many of…
1 hour ago
The conclusion of events taking place on Earth seems inevitable, as countries that feel threatened by them are uniting into two distinct groups for their protection. Steps are being carried out to try and calm things down but some countries seem set…
2 hours ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
21 hours ago
More…