Waiting For The Ships To Come Why ?

8110385464?profile=original

Greetings Ground Crew,

I sense alot of people are waiting for the Ships to come and land now.

For many believe that when the Ships come they will save the Planet and all life forms living on it now.

This is called the rocking chair approach.

Meaning I can't do anythting to better the Planet so I will wait till they come and do it for me.

This has been for many years the stream of thought for those involved in the New Age Movements in relation to Ets.

When in fact each of you are volunteers from space that came here to transform the places where you are.

If a landing never ever happened what would you do ?

Would you decide they are not coming to save us so we are doomed or would you become self realized in your cosmic being to the reality that you landed here at birth .

It is you that will be the New Earth example for others to see.

The New Earth is you in truth.

The creators of this wonderful new society based on the Christed laws of the Universe.

Jesus came to Earth on a mission to awaken Humanity at the time of his birth.

He to was from the stars but came from the highest levels of Gods Divine Plan.

What a plan it is.

Jesus started to transformation of this Planet and we will be the ones to complete the greatest transformation in Earth history.

You are the Merkabah each of you can go beyond time and space if you so choose.

The Ships of Light will come but do not ask that your Brothers and Sisters from many Planetary Worlds come here and save you.

How are you do understand the universe if you need to be saved .

In reality no one needs to be saved or look at our Cosmic Family as Gods over us they are not and do not want to have that power or responsibility.

I hope this makes sense within many who are reading this message from the Heart.

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,

CmdrAleon

Ashtar Galactic Command

www.ashtargalacticcommanders.ning.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies

• KERA***A, have you ever thought about the possibility that maybe *these* positive ETs you are hearing those words and these "soons" from, aren't actually the positive ETs?

One has to then ask oneself what does that lead to, when you follow these particular messages.

The Rocking Chair Approach of course, as well as the I am Powerless Compared to Them Approach!

• I have enjoyed reading this post and the replies, thankyou. While I don't think its ever in anyone's interest to wait for someone to save them, I do think that Draco's points are valid also.  I don't think the ET's are blind to this however.   There is much in this whole planetary situation that we don't understand from our vantage point.  What I get so far from my personal evolution is that it is our job to work on ourselves till we can achieve a state of happiness within any situation, when we do this, we influence the mass consciousness.  Once this happens, we can work in groups to increase the effects on the mass consciousness grid.  Those of us who have particular talents in political/govt/banking industries will be doing their job in that context....but the whole drama plays out according to the creator's wishes and being supported by the unseen entities.  I have a lot of faith/knowing (whatever you want to call it) that it will all work out to our benefit eventually, because negative energies never do win out in the long run.  I have really enjoyed Sananda's Eagles lessons to keep me updated and evolving along my own personal responsibility in all this, if anyone else feels they need some new path to look at, I can highly recommend it.  

I wish you all well.

Chris

• Typical isn't it. We're told for years about mass landings and the help to be given then when the predications fall flat and the channellers realise they've been found out for passing on blatant lies they change their tune and chastise us for not helping ourselves. What utter BS! You may as well tell a 4 yr old to take a Phd exam cos the fact is humanity is not is a position to sort this mess out on its own in the time left before it destroys the planet!

• Dear Ishvar Alora Sheran, I share the same logic...they have the nerve to put the blame on us for their own broken promises or LIES!!!

• To be perfectly honest why wait on ships to come they have been here and left and some are still here in other parts of the world. Second the earth is going to cleanse itself when the shift happens and all that is not ready will not ascend and all trash will be left behind yes I said trash what is not worthy.Third heroes are ferry tells, the only true hero's we have  are ourselves and the weapon to survive is to be awaken from this sick  deceitful  illusion, and yes their were many saviours. or messengers of ourselves from higher dimensions, but we are the key to our own survival. When someone threatens our family members do  most say lets wait on the cal-very, when what need to fight with to defend ourselves is us along. Any other logic would be Ludacris. I'm not waiting on any space ship. I wouldn't get on one because I don't know who is driving it. All is not good in the Heavens so what comes down isn't always either. 

Peace Love and Understanding

The Poet Joseph

Brother of Light

• ..i dont know who is behind occupy movement... but occupy movement is full of ignorant people too...

and u cannot bring change without some sort of awareness at least...

• In addition to my previous comment, I think it is not so much "saving" that people are looking for. I think considering the circumstances this planet is in (enslaved by a malevolent ruling elite who have plans to kill off 80% of the worlds population), it would be more than grounds for ask for ET intervention.

• Greetings Draco,

I see a theme here Et Intervention.

Who are the Ets?

You its not them and us Humans .We are the Ets here now .

How come we cannot realize this now.

Positive Ets exist off Planet and have for eons of time and space.

When we stop looking outside ourselves for help and start being the ones to make transformation happen it will.

Its not that positive Ets won't help this planet.

Think of why we are still alive all these years without blowing up Earth from a Nuclear War?

It was the actions off Planet by the Ashtar Command which this site is dedicated to which prevented this from happening.

Understand the postive Ets have for many years been doing there work off Planet to prevent us from blowing up this orb many times over.

Intervention has happened many times in other ways that many do not know even happened within  the last 60 years of current Human History.

Intervention happens above Earth all the time ,But many of these unseen interventions happen without society being aware.  

So all will happen as it should be within Gods Divine Plan.

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,

CmdrAleon

Ashtar Galactic Command

• Absolutely!!!

• i personally rather save myself; i dunno how other folks feel; but i like to sit back... and be in GLORY!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Good episode of UFO hunters here about Area 51. https://youtu.be/8i6aHSXbfiI?si=Jm5w-bGPe-8--2Ov"
16 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good episode of UFO Hunters I just found a little bit ago about Area 51. https://youtu.be/8i6aHSXbfiI?si=Jm5w-bGPe-8--2Ov"
17 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"With regards Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades, the supply to Meier of malachite and other precious stones and crystals, is absolutely in adherence to Federation (Plejaren and the wider one) policy, with regards importing of…"
49 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"ETs definitely have a preference for meeting contactees in the most idyllic and natural, beauty locations...There are several security reasons for this, along with the calming effect upon the contactee....
This example, as per my November 2021…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings,I am Mira, from the Pleiadian High Council, and I am speaking to my Brothers and Sisters of planet Earth.My message today will prepare everyone vibrationally for the messages in a near future.Each channeling discloses more and more…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades which gets into more of Billy's contacts with Semjase. https://youtu.be/UZQoYmiLmgY?si=dm0Yb8-mKsBQg5VJ"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades which gets into more of Billy's contacts with Semjase. https://youtu.be/UZQoYmiLmgY?si=ZpnhLi7l_Z-KnUX9"
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"My Friends, your comments are noted. But we are in a Dis-information War and anything is possible. We don't know what is true or not true until it has happened and then its usually some time after that that we can make an assumption on what is…"
8 hours ago
More…