what are your thoughts of a Utopian society? can 300 acres of land support a community to thrive to spreed there wings and fly. I am looking for the people who have the same dream "to spreed enlightenment and to live in enlightenment"

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I do believe in a Utopia, but I do not believe that I'd function very well in one. I'm too different from everyone else, too weird, too "impossible".. :)

• how sooo? may i ask what do you do?

• I were banned from contributing to society at all 3 years ago and soon they're gonna try to extend that ban for another 15 years. Not that I care anyway. When I find what it is I wanna do I'm just gonna do it weather the state permits it or not. ;)

• Utopia is so possible AcuteObserver....yes, we can do it.....................................

• Anything can be done in this universe. It's just that I've noticed that the reason for why most things AREN'T being done is due to the workload that's involved in getting there.

TheOne seems to think that this is going to be vacation, and I'm here to tell him that he, his children and his grandchildren will probably have to work far more than todays citizens just to sort out the social issues of this community.

• ...Lol Join The Weirdo Club.......Im In There Too.....:)....x...

• weird is ok Sky

• right on everyone yes the skill you want to master with,will be your job that will help the community. i think no more than 300 people on a 300 acres but thats when the next one is built and on and on. it more about have in the power to live to full healthy freedom. there are many ways to build houses the earthhouse is the most newest way and it is great. wind and solar are great too, i am looking to reusable energy as well and crystal powered generators is the new, water i found in the air h and o just need to put the 2 together and h2o water or a well maybe both. green houses for veggies and herbs and spices grow easy. fruit trees grow and grow have like 3 in front of your home you will have more fruit then you could eat. the land will be a garden and we will live in it at the end call it Zion call it Eden call it Utopia, but it is going to happen. its its will to be!

i would be cool to have different ponds for fish for shrimp and more.

i am willing to give up meat i really don't want to slaughter 

• .......300 people on 300 acres of land sounds a bit like a nightmare of blending different characters cramped in such a small space. County and state officials will have a field day enforcing sanitary laws on you, which permits and by laws thing must be done, will cost a possible small fortune~even if technologies used on property like hydro turbines and solar panels.

.and I think that property taxes will skyrocket on members. 

feds just might pay you a visit just in case , to see if you have weapons, grow ganja and how children are treated. So many people  cramped in a middle of desert does not sound smart. Minus well declare  petition to the county to incorporate new village in the state. 

another possible problem~ if the property is not a piece of dry sand but lush forest, think about how much environmental damage you will cause by thining the forest to make room for all those folks moving in, even if half of 300 shows up. Enviromental state and county laws might just get you in serious problem and possible redtag on property....................

Back in Arkansas and Colifornia I was involed in running farms and orchards. Had to know the laws and what can or not do in order for such "buisness/retreat/gardens to thrive. 

.......and there is the water issue~ arizona deserts dont have much water and buying properties with running creeks and rivers cost a fortune( water privaledge) and digging multiple wells , about 1000 feet deep each is a serious mistake............................there are so many issues involved but 300 members on such small land is a mistake...............in order for this comunity to surthrive everyone needs more privacy and plenty of farming land to support this place and even make money on the side from the produce grown there. It means that we just downgraded #'s of members by %75..................................

• That's one acre per person which is really not all that bad but in community not necessary.  Probably people are going to live in group homes. In community people tend to be ok living in a room and sharing common areas like living rooms and kitchens rather than having individual houses.

There are many communities around the planet. Check out sites like http://www.ic.org/

If you live in Northern California, check out www.harbin.org.  This is a 300 person intentional community which is situated around a hot springs. They have a church and are a non-profit.  

Also there's a huge community in Germany called Zegg.  Check them out at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZEGG_(community)

Good luck. Many travel and explore communities, see what works and what doesn't.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The lies of the food pyramid explained here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJAgnJbm7so"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always avoid those astral denizens, AE......

https://c.tenor.com/sRZOlzbkGnYAAAAM/muhaha-darth-sidious.gif"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Glad you are taking my advice to rethink using EV scooters, AE....and also, I like that image of Greta with Lord Sidious, also....It seems so apt, especially the way he says, "yes, yessss, feel the hate...!!" LOL....Greta has certainly toned down…"
2 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post
Hey Everyone! Join us this weekend for the New! Paramagnetic Alignments and Teleportation session…and a special Ashtar Command Magic Teeth and Gums seminar with lots of recommendations…www.lightquest-intl.com…go to the Classes page…Have a great day,…
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Acc members- Eyewitness Report. I was riding my ev scooter on the boardwalk at Asbury Park, NJ (since Drexk posted the ev scooter fires I'm rethinking sidewalk surfing) and I saw this; large olive shaped reflective black sunglasses on a head with a…"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Drexk-that's my favorite pic of Greta!"
4 hours ago
More…