8110248472?profile=original

8110248286?profile=original

8110248662?profile=original

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

6 Imix, 14 Mol, 8 Manik

Dratzo! We return! The process that began in earnest nine months ago continues to progress toward its inevitable resolution, and our Earth allies are close to obtaining the final funding orders for Count St. Germaine's World Trust. As you know, the fund closes annually on Christmas Eve (December 24th) and reopens the day after Christmas (December 26th), unless this date falls on a Sunday. So this year, the fund opens the next day! Europe's Earth allies are ecstatic that the preliminary approvals to go forward have been issued. The next step involves obtaining the actual funding certificate. Once this is gained, the trustees can sign off on it and those responsible for the disbursement can begin their detailed procedures. We are monitoring these activities closely and intend to see that they proceed without a hitch. Our liaisons have already contacted those involved in the coming government transitions and have told them to firm up the final versions of their respective broadcasts. We, too, are preparing the personnel whose job it will be to safeguard the various new governments.

The new-government tasks, in order of priority, are: the disbursement of the new monies, simultaneous with the setting-up of the new caretaker governments, including the new financial system; and the administration of numerous programs that will lead in a few weeks to disclosure. We are confident that all this will not take long to manifest. We are also busy establishing the much-needed communications system by which each of the announcements will be flawlessly broadcast. In addition, our fleet is daily increasing its level of exposure in your skies, to give you enough evidence to prove without a doubt that you are not alone! This activity alone ensures that those who wish to carry on their old ways are doomed to failure. The dark ones are still determined to find a way out of their ever-deepening dilemma, despite our reminding them day after day that any such escape plots will be blocked by us. This includes the horrific scenario of creating an 'incident' to ignite WW III. Heaven and we no longer permit the nuclear option!

The primary goal of the dark is this world war scenario. Whether it starts in the Middle East or in the Far East does not matter to them. They have set in motion a variety of events which can easily expand into major incidents, but this persistence will not pay off. We monitor very closely all those governments that still support the dark cabal and its international intrigues. They insist on pursuing war and this is unacceptable to us. We warn them repeatedly that those incidents deliberately staged to ensure the start of a global war are quite simply, emphatically unacceptable! Yet despite these continual admonitions, their aggressive maneuvers continue to mount. Shortly, we intend to create sufficient snafus to utterly stall these infernal stoke points. Many world leaders say one thing in public while inflaming several incendiary events behind the scenes. These too will be nipped in the bud.

Our fleet has positioned multiple defense craft at strategic locations to uncloak if necessary. The threats we are monitoring require a means to greatly reduce their possible incendiary affects on your world as your current reality is growing more and more fragile each day. Simultaneously, your new reality grids slowly manifest. The effects of these energies are still quite subtle, and predictably, your dark ones are busily engaged in trying to subvert them. Let us inform you, as we have informed them: these grids are building a new reality; this will proceed without interruption. Heaven has drawn up a timetable for this, and we have a divine mandate to complete your return to full consciousness. The dark can play around up to a certain point, and then our options are simple: to terminate fully their interference. You are to be given enough time to discuss and explore what is involved in your return to full consciousness. Then, in joy, you are to be transported to Inner Earth and transformed by the Light into who you really are!

Namaste! We are your Ascended Masters! This is the time of year when many look at themselves and their loved ones in a spiritual way, assessing how the past year went and what growth was seen in themselves and in those they most cherish. Likewise, we take the time to review how humanity has progressed spiritually and assess what still needs to be done to draw all of us closer to our joint goal of a fully conscious reality. We see that much progress has been made! The next step is, of course, to remove the obstacles left by the dark for all of us to surmount. Despite your treacherous world environment, we have moved our Earth associates to the very brink of success. Now we require divine assistance to ensure that your prosperity funds are delivered on time. Our spiritual and space families are ready to comply with the wishes of Heaven, and thus the moment comes for a most sacred miracle to manifest.

This moment in our history is indeed to be treasured. We have all seen the dark cabal's program for the most inglorious objective that it is! Their goal is terrible and infamous indeed, and this baleful vision will be banished by the sacred activities of our spiritual and space family. Our own contribution is nearly finished, and with grace and joy we are handing over this task to some incredible Beings who are prepared to intervene massively and swiftly to terminate this present, crumbling realm. In its stead will emerge a far better world, where we can all achieve our goals and welcome our greater family. This family, in turn, is to ensure that all will be well with Gaia and her peoples. Every part of Gaia will be renewed and returned to its former pristine state. We, the Ascended Masters, welcome this and look forward to being able to greet you all openly.

The celebration that will ring out in Heaven and Earth will be most exquisite! Finally, you will all experience full consciousness and become one with all of physicality and Heaven's vast expanse. Millennia ago, what is now about to happen was carefully planned and then executed by the dedicated unfolders of the Creator's divine plan. And as we have stated many times, it will free you from the unending turmoil of the dark and reconnect you with the Light. This mission has proved to us all to be a true mission of Love and we have never swayed from this special task. Now is the time of completion and it will be one of celebration for us all! More importantly, it is a supreme and sacred moment to be remembered with joy by us all. Gaia also intends to rejoice in her return to her natural state of Being. Blessings to you all! Ekta Cresos! (Love and Light!)

Today, we continued our continuing transmissions about the coming changes for humanity and this part of physicality. We are at a point where great and tumultuous change is to happen. This reality is at long last ready to accept the sacred transformations decreed by Lord Surea and the divine plan of this universe. Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I don't know if I fully trust that yet, about it being able to undo all of the things that Annunaki did in past time, but it would be amazing if something that like that could happen

Bless the Nite,

April

• The Annunaki's and the Reptilians both, are no better then the other races out there. Just different things that they have did before in a past history.

They both fight with each other, to be at the top on things.

Sirius B and Annunaki are always butting heads with each other, for racing to the top of things. At least that is what has been said

Bless the Nite,

April

• I have heard of the Photon Belt as well, and I  have to admit that I have never heard of the Photon Belt making people crazy or looney. Then again who knows. I think though it is more less, of people just letting them speak for themselves on certain issues that they wish to talk about, and that isn't a bad thing at all.

You don't always have to agree on everything that is said on something, but you can take parts that ring true with you, if wish to. IT all depends on the person reading it, and how they look at things within the article that has been posted. You will find that most here, will just have more questions on things then even answers always. Questions are good though, because it expands the mind more, and we learn from the answers we get from those who have posted that article

It is so nice, I must say to see more people really reading things that have been posted, rather then just hit the agree button on them. This makes for a better mind set frame, and not so limited in the things we can talk about

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photon_belt

It says here in this article, which I think you would find rather interesting, considering that you think of Sheldon Nilde a good friend of yours. It says that he said that the Photon Belt. Represents a temporary window, for Spiritual Transitions. This window opens up things, Where a human can reach a higher level of existence and can temporary reach a communication line with the Galatic beings of ET things

Also there is a small brief statement in here about the Black Holes, which I also find rather interesting, considering that they sometimes Kundalini energy has the Black Holes like this within an energy field of a person who has been awakened

Very interesting things that has been said in all of this. Now I don't always agree with everything that Sheldon Nidle says, but this was very interesting to say the least.

Bless the Nite,

April

• Aww come on guys here now. Ijwheat is no Dark Agent or anything like that. Just, because he had went into the Military doesn't make him a Dark Agent.

He just has different view points then you have, which is a good thing. You wouldn't want him to be just like everyone else around here

Bless the Nite,

April

• Going into the Military is a job, and it isn't easy either. Some go there, to get there basic training in. Some go to there to learn skills in other areas of there life. Don't always discredit the ones who go into the Military, just because you don't think it is right. It is hard work. Most end up going, because they don't have enough money that pay for things like College as well. Some go, because they want to travel more, and get a feel of what other Countries are like, and a lot end up seeing that we have the better end of the deal

I have known some real rounded people who have went into the Military.They aren't always programed a certain way after coming out of there either, like most of the channelings around here would like to claim it as. Most of them come out a better person, because it makes them grow up more, and it makes understand responsibilities in life.

War is the last thing they want enter in at, but if it is something that they feel they must do, in order to save the Country, then we really can't fault that either.

Think about the families out there who have people in the Military right now who are fighting for something they believe in.

War is never easy to look at. Sometimes and most of the time, when someone comes out of the Military and have had to fight some battles over there, they can tell us from a standing point. That War isn't the answer in all of this. It all depends on where a person was when they had joined the Military, and what kind of things they have seen, and Experienced

If you listen to a person though, who has been in the Military, and the stories they have to tell while they were there. You may learn something, rather then shutting them out, because they had went to the Military

Bless the Nite,

April

• Come on now here Drekx, You have doing so well lately in sharing your thoughts and feelings on things. Marique is one of the nicest souls on this site here that I have come across. She may not always agree with what we have to say on here, but she has been one of the most polite members on here, that I have come across. She may have had a tough life, but I'm sure you have had a tough life as well.

Remember that not everyone is going to always resonate with the things you have to say on here, but at least with you though. I can say you have been trying up til this point here with Marique. I have seen her support some of your ideas as well, when no one else would of on here.

Of course she will have a beautiful mind when it comes to something like this, but that is what the beauty of the mind is. They all work differently then others.

I don't always agree with the things you have said on here, but I do appreciate your honesty on things, and where you stand in at. I can understand clamming up, when someone doesn't agree with something that you had posted here. Sometimes though u can find that, the more you talk about or talk it out, at some point you may come to a full understanding on something, and at least you can say you have found even ground

I still appreciate the things you have been sharing on here, but please just give Marique a hug or something for being who she is on here

A new year is coming in, and that in itself is going to be sort of exciting

Bless the Nite,

April

P.S. I know you have you a heart Drekx, I have been watching it grow some on here. Be the Cat laying in the Sun when it comes to things like this, and you will get more awards to you. Then Scratches :0)

Bless the Nite,

April

• this is the same computer i had in the 8th grade, what ever. I guess you didnt like NEO much eather ay. If i studder or have a lisp, that would tick you off as well cross the t's dot the i ssss. Your just plain anoid with anything wheat right.    I dont care sometimes my fingers get crossed between my leg when i'm typing and shit happens. why cant we take us out of the picture and just get back to stating what we believe in or dont., its not about us its about mother earth and what she's up to and then our place in it.     think of me as special---- as in special needs a cripple a handy cap.  how do you know that im not?  then who would be embarssed with there thumb stuck up there ass.  I could tell you anything you want to here with a masters in all the right subjects availbe to man kind, you could be talking to the-- surprem commander of the GFL-- and I've just been testing you to see if you were up to the assinged task of a field rep to take the place of Drekx, and NEO as there being recalled.   No No no storys can get spunn and run on you from every direction.  actor's come in meny costums. ---many times the only way to get at the truth about a person is to yank there chain.  then the true color's come out and how one can handle themselfs--many in the public serice industy have to go threw such trainning..   ever watch that show secret boss, were the CEO go's to work for one of his lowest employee's, somthing like that. any who  you enjoy the rest of your time in all that you've created for your self. as your energy is starting to burn my ass.  I will contiue to say or speeel-- what i want---- when i want--- in any subject i want--- its your problem if you continue to get in the way of my exspresions it only hit you, if you stand in front of it.    If we are going to be Yin & Yang then I call shot gun.-- you can do all the driving, I love to stick my head out the window and watch all the shit go by.   Is this your ride or is it my clunker were in. or do you want to stop this car pooling to get to the same destination? Source, as ONE  nameste. 

• Sounds like censorship. Hardly spiritual

Is this a religious forum? The biggest thing ever to happen to this planet (intelligent life making contact) and we're suppose to just shut up and not question? Not share peoples negative experiences with the GFL?

Sounds like fascism hiding behind a spiritual mask.

Perhaps you'd feel more at home in a North Korean style forum where everyone speaks only of the same opinion and tows the line.

•  I know why they are full of mistrust and have fear of lies. LESSONS..... that's why they cleave to George Kavassilas , in the end they will see that what they have feared they have attracted into their lives. Its the lesson of discernment through the higher self, not the  EGO/mind. maybe they are afraid of what they will understand because getting a look at oneself in total honesty takes courage and sometimes hard work to change that aspect of ourselves. It takes and starts with willingness to look @ truth, if they are really searching as they say, they would consider this information and if they had processing through their hearts and not Ego/mind would see truth when they have it in their hands and be joyful. I don't want to sound harsh but I tell it like it is. Do we really have time to continue to play withing the matrix of illusion? not me. :)  Peace to you dear Brother of LIGHT!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Aktaiwa stargate, in the Sirius B system, is now sending additional frequencies of blue creational light, including a newly invoked healing ray, for the entire galaxy...
The NINE are relaying ever more refined energies to us, from Lord Surea..…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"This link is absolutely true....A good reference to current ascension progress...Sandra Walter knows the matter well...

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/geomagnetic-storm-..."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Geomagnetic Storm and New Plasma Effects; By Sandra Walter.
"Yes, absolutely true....Thanks for posting.."
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBeloved Ones,The current planetary energies that we are consciously embodying are nothing like we have ever experienced before on our planet.A cosmic blessing and response from our Aurora family to the shift that is taking place in many of…
5 hours ago
The conclusion of events taking place on Earth seems inevitable, as countries that feel threatened by them are uniting into two distinct groups for their protection. Steps are being carried out to try and calm things down but some countries seem set…
6 hours ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
9 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
16 hours ago
More…