UFO sighting in Singapore 1 September 2012

OMG I shot this myself! I just looked out of the window there they are!! Three of them. Two were stationary and one of them moves back and forth changing light from dim flashing ones to very bright ball of light and it keeps going back and forth! I couldn't believe it! My star brothers and sisters are here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ATxU475pA&feature=youtu.be

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Wahahaha....that would be really funny!! Imagine Snooki's reaction! It'll be quite a cosmic sitcom in the making lol

  • Haha..this made me chuckle a little bit.  But it's them 'dimwits' that probably need to see them most of all.  Can't really land your ship on a planet full of dimwits and scare the crap out of them...that will be very inefficient for the production of love and light.  Getting the 'dimwits' to question things like that may also condition them enough to not want to bomb a ship when it lands...

  • Is that an UFO? YES

    Is that an spaceship of any kind? NO

    Are they your star brothers and sisters? NO

  • Oh yeah we're the people! My life has changed so much since my awakening and I've never felt more love! It's such a wonderful feeling and I can't even begin to imagine how awesome 5D would be! Woohooo! I'm so ready to party and join in the cosmic disco for celebration lol <3

  • I can't wait for the 5D earth!

    I think they are indeed trying to show themselves cos the one that was moving back and forth did so many rounds of moving back and forth and turning up the light and then dimming it again. Over and over.

    Now it's military air craft galore cos I hear them flying around probably wondering what's going on haha...I don't care if they know I'm watching cos haha I really did and I youtubed it!

  • Hey Terence, I saw some youtube clips of UFO in Malaysia too! For all you know, they might just be flying over now! Cos I saw it half an hour ago and now I hear tons of air crafts from the Singapore Air Force flying around hahahaha....Awesome!!!

    • This reply was deleted.
      • Oh how do you send out heart chakra signal? And what kind of response do I look out for? In case I see them again?

  • I KNOW!!! I was telepathically and verbally asking them to come closer and come over! But I think seeing them is good enough cos I never thought I would see them in Singapore and I always lament how Singapore never gets UFO! And there they are! I wonder which crew they are from!

    Funny thing is, after awhile, I saw a military craft flew by and they disappeared and the moment the craft was gone, they came back for a little bit before going away. I have a feeling they know I'm watching. Maybe that's cos I wish they knew! But I hope they do though!!! How exciting!

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
2 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
8 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
9 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"𒈣....Of course, Ark technology far predates the time of Moses and the ancient Sumerians described their own Ark(s) in exact technical terms, within clay tablet records we can view today and be astounded, by the parallels between the biblical…"
9 hours ago
More…