Twin Souls (ZO-RA)

In the book "THE CRYSTAL STAIR," channeled by Eric Klein, Jesus Sananda says:

"A twin flame (Twin Soul) is your equal and opposite double, or another aspect of your higher Self, a being which is completely connected with you. Or shall I say, a being who had their origins at the same time as you did. You might say that you were manifested at a certain point into individuality. You came from a TWIN FLAME combination. So, if you are the FEMININE ASPECT of yourself, there is a MASCULINE ASPECT.....There is a being that is your ideal mate. One aspect of Ascension is that generally you are reconnected with your Twin Flame essence. It is quite beautiful. The longing to be reconnected with the Twin Flame----to have the ideal relationship, the ideal love expression----is a very strong drive in human beings. It is the origin of your drive for relationship. At some level you are aware that somewhere there must be an ideal relationship because it feels so natural to you. So the Twin Flame is the perfect relationship for you, the being that is most completely aligned with you and is in fact part of you on some level.....As you grow spiritually, there is something like a magnetic attraction which begins to occur between the Twin Flames. As they grow spiritually, the magnetic attraction between them draws them together at a certain point."

RAssELL John             

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I really believe that I will meet my twin flame when the right time comes. I am not in a hurry and I am not looking for my twin flame.
  • Some people have been trying to solve their issues for a long time, and feel like they are not making enough progress compared to being with your twin flame.
  • I also think I lost my twin flame (see my opinions). I have been healing myself for a long time and I feel like a hermit.
    If you're looking for something to relate to, try the tarot cards. If you read their meanings and relate it to experiences in your lifetime, it makes you realize how full your life has been.

Don't worry, as long as someone can relate to you or understand you (and is willing to listen), you do belong here on Earth.

• We are said to have at least 7 twinsouls and all in all 12 twinsouls, the 7 "under" the others(not less). Just the way they are placed. Now, the meeting of twinsouls, have nothing to do with you or your ego. It is all about development, in all areas, and that is usually hard and painfull, at least at times. If your twinsoul is too immature, or too much ego, or deny to face the fears, or you for that instance, then it is NOT going to last. Twin ship is not about romance or anything intimate or looks, or to fit together because of the outer or big attraction. It is about your soul, soul growth and development, AND service to others, under Creator Source. I will also say that if you dont work on mastering yourself, youre not gonna make it. Thats what its about, as well.  So, its not easy, and handle the strong energies at same time handle LIFE is not easy. And if you then add up problems with yourself, there you have it. And NO, many twins are behaving disgusting towards eachother, it is NOT that romantic picture some say. It can be,if youre developed enough, and want to and do work enough with yourself,and not focuse on you but giving. And to others.  So you that are in depression because of your twins or your detachement because of how society are, there wait other twins or soulmates for you. And yes, the society is something you have to handle,you were sent here for a reason and not in vain, and if you should really go "home", then you would emediately need to do the same lessions over again since you didnt last time. There are others like "you",it just takes some time to find them thats all.   And for information why society is like it is check www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com   click the journals the grey box at left and click each journal for content, I can especially recommend journal number 9.
    Phoenix Journals, Contact Newspaper
    The OFFICIAL source of the Phoenix Journals and Contact Newspaper, documenting God's Plan, the Phoenix Project. Scribed for Sananda and Gyeorgos Cere…
  • Trust me. you belong here. you have a purpose. please remember:)
  • I have to disagree with the pre-scripting of twin flames.  Unexpected things just happen.  When you cross over you are not even sure that you have.  In my case I am sort of aware of the events that took place but can't remember all.  I do remember deliberate intent to not reveal information as some souls apparently have been together for a long time and had no intent on making any changes in their plan.  Which is why I believe quite a bit is truly creating in the moment especially right now.  I do not want to re--live any of my past.  I would rather say bless you, thank you and please let me go on which is what I believe is the present moment. I am ready to start new. Just about everything has been cleared from my life except what is what you can't live without - I love my children and animals. I really do not like this clearing process but if that means my next round/life is pure joy, bliss and free from bad karma I am sure I will look back and say thank you. We have to have faith.  
  • I also met my twin flame but was completely asleep, unaware.  I had no idea. I felt like I stumbled into another world at the same time I met him. It was as if all the forces conspired to keep us apart. Even now I do not fully understand.  So I have spent the last 10 years trying to remember.  Only problem is due to not connecting at the right time (wrong timing) I feel like I paid a very big price.  Lost about everything including life (but that is another story). I have to wonder as well..will there be anyone else or is there only one? I have even thought maybe if you go through such extreme trama that you are suppose to call on your star family to take you home.  That is where I am now in this experience, requesting someone to lead me to my clan.  There has not been much assistance. Honestly, I have withdrawn, especially the last 3 years. I have learned that it is not a fair playing field for those not awake and sleep walking.  I came in as an innocent trusting baby only to realize there are other players where ever I was sent that probably enjoyed watching another suffer lost in the wilderness. Seems like a rather large price to pay for not understanding things and being asleep.  I always believed in the mercy and grace of God but all beliefs have been challenged. It all seems rather sad to me. This is certainly NOT what we have been taught. I have been taught we are surrounded by angels, guides etc...Which by the way I pray 24/7. I do not wait for Sunday morning. I am working toward living all of it. I also do not believe that we choose these lessons - someone is feeding you a line of balony.  I remember alot about crossing over but choosing a painful lesson or to incarnate with a special need - nope I do not believe it. Sorry - getting off topic. I sure wish I could find my twin flame again. Loosing him - my life has never been the same.

• 8113756455?profile=original

A ROSElla

• very good point. I myself believe we are all eachothers twin flame in essence. like we find another that reflects alot more of our reality at that time so we can learn alot from eachother. in reality we all come from one source and this source is constatnly changing but staying the same. ever expanding and contracting and glorifying the eternal presence of being through many lifetimes and the one time that we become familiar with we find ourselves within the light of eternal radiance with the help of others who are just but a reflection like us:) love yourself first. That self that is selfless and thrives in all parts!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS making some moves and the US Dollar continues its downfall. https://youtu.be/XxR5ZDGvy0o?si=cPQyRC5pamikm0vz"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThese massive solar flares etc. are a huge blessing as they are expanding our consciousness levels in ways we will only fully realize the extent of, in a few months’ time.With the full extent of the whole pyramids and crystalline energy…
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceGreetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.We are letting ourselves focus on only the most positive futures for humanity, and we suggest you all do the same. What we have noticed about focusing on the…
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Kim Jong Il has been known to eat an entire swiss cheese round! In one sitting! He went to university in Switzerland, of course. The N Korean gangsters buy, among other things, fleets of Mercedes Benz vehicles and many other luxury items, for…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Now the woke left want to ban the term; "Anglo-Saxon." And of course, such revisionist historians, would never dare to ban Maoris, Han Chinese, Inuits, or Mongolians....Only Anglo-Saxons are "racists," according to these bloody nutters...

Another…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dr. Naomi Wolf reveals what she and her team have discovered about big pharma's death shot. BLOCKED OVARIES.
https://banned.video/watch?id=6642900935f4a02d07f5aff7"
2 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 18
Comments: 0