23413_586589454703443_1095461043_n.jpg

Every word we say and think creates a reality and manifests an outcome. We are governed by cause and effect and this is a universal law. When we affirm something, then we create an effect as we are creating a reality in the present that we will find along the time line of our lives in the near future. The more we affirm something, the more fuel we give it and the faster it can manifest. When we want something so badly and we believe we will have it because not having it is impossible to us, and when we have crystal clear intentions of obtaining it, then there is nothing that can stop us having it for it has already become a reality in our future.

By saying we are ready to meet our twin flame, we are sending mental messages to our twin flame which starts a chain reaction of events which activates the magnetic attraction between us and them and when two want the same thing so much then the meeting time frame our twin flame is sped up.

A twin flame affirmation is a goal; it is a target. It is the intention that you expect to meet your twin flame soon, so you are creating the cause and the effect at the same time.

See it, feel it, know it, believe it and all is possible.

link to website.
http://www.twinflameascension.com/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've been ready for long time to meet my girl.flame/........................

• You may be ready Assiya.

Have you proclaimed to the universe that you are ready?

This activation 

and this meditation are a good place to start.

I recognized the moment the call went out when doing this meditation.

• I didn't read the whole thread but I agree with the first comment Peter added here...this is just propaganda as twin flame reunion does not work just by "wishing" it. It is a decision that comes from the Higher Self and Divine Timing, and so much more...

You will know for sure when you meet him/her because a transformation will begin at all levels.

The magnetic pull is NOT always exclusive of the twin flame, actually what people dont know is much of it is caused by karma, chords and attachments between soulmates. I experienced this myself with a soulmate that confused me with a twin flame and later on I became veiled by him...to the point that when I met my true twin flame, eventhough I did recognize him and he too and we became friends for a long time and worked together (we thought we were indeed twin flames but not fully, meaning maybe what people call near twins which is also a misunderstanding) Once most of the karmic ties with the soulmate were finally healed and cut, my veil was removed to fully undertand all the magnitude of the twin flame reunion and since then weve been together. I am so happy to say he was always there for me for long as my best friend, otherwise in a more romantic sense it would have been chaotic...now we are more balanced and healed and deeply connected as twins are :)

Eventually everyone will be with their twins but....it requires a LOT of inner work, balance and also to remove all soulmate karmic ties and magnetic pulls LOL

the most important requirement for it to work is to seek balance and fulfillment within and not in the twin flame, to seek the connection and Love in God and the Higher Self first

• Don't know how to break this to you silver dragon

I agree with everything you have said about the intent and commitment it takes.

We were, however, having a private laugh with each other. 

we gave intent,

we came together.

we put in the hard yards.

we have assisted each other transform. 

we are now in Sacred Union.

I have the highest regard for  the channel of this discussion, Helen Demetriou,

She has played a key role as a mentor when required.

• Thanks? :).

Each to their own of course Sarah.

And understand, uniting with your twin does not have to impact on your currently standing relationships. When all is said and done, You are still in control of your life.

What you miss out on is a level of healing, personal and spiritual growth that you cannot achieve on your own.

The impact that your twin has on your life is so, so profound.

Also understand that if you give intent to unite with your twin, the universe will create the circumstances allow the appropriate integration of your twin into your life. Because the universe wants you to unite.

The wonderful thing about a twin flame relationship is the lack of ownership you have over each other.

You are 2 entities in a deeply intimate relationship. 

beyond that, the details don't matter.

Because you have nothing to prove to each other.

My only recommendation to you is don't knock it till you try it.

• DearLoretta,

I stand guilty as charged. my knowledge of the details of the Heiros Gamos is not all it could be.

Be that as it may it has been good enough to bring my twin and myself together six months ago, allow us to go through the trials and tribulations of clearing our Karma, whilst on opposite sides of the world  

Allowed us to survive relationship issues that if truth be told, would have seen us break up in any normal relationship. 

we supported each other whlst we enlightened our shadows.

and to then reignite the passion that we had when we first came together. minus the issues, mistakes,and learning curve. 

To realize a potential that had been recognized only 6 months prior.

So whilst my knowledge is not all it could be,

I AM in Sacred Union with my twin. 

The method works.

And its teachable.

And thats all I really care about.

Namaste.

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/romper-metaphysical-r...

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/romper-metaphysical-r...

• God created us with the purpose that we would move away from the point of creation, to learn and grow and evolve into our divinity, returning to our point of origin as perfected Beings. At this initial point of creation each single consciousness (Monad) contains the seeds of the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine, Alpha and Omega, Yin and Yang, opposite poles of the one reality. At the initial descent into third dimensional reality these two aspects of the one were divided and the Twin Flames were created. One the Alpha flame the other the Omega flame. Both Flames incarnate to lead separated lives, always aware, on some level, of a loss of an aspect of themselves.

8114721462?profile=original

8114721479?profile=original

• Thank you Kenya.

You've saved the day. :)

• I follow your reasoning Matt.

Looking forward to once again hanging with the Old School Lemurian posse again.

I believe they rock some nasty beats. I mean tones.

Take care.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
3 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
3 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source,    Hello Beautiful Soul!After strengthening our spiritual connection and being illuminated by cosmic coding in April, we now have the opportunity to “Be the Light” in May through spiritual awakening.This requires us to move beyond the…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you. It is a wonderful time there on Earth to be seeking out your own sense of fulfillment and satisfaction, and that is because you have never had more…
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🦅Yes, Chris Miller is the "iron eagle" on Trump tower.....He served in 5th special forces group, a Green Beret. He later served as director of the National Counterterrorism Centre, from August 10th to November 9th, 2020.
And from November 9th, 2020,…"
10 hours ago
More…