trust yourself

hello everyone

just trust yourselves. always use your gut when speaking or interacting with anyone from anywhere. be safe and keep your heart and your light in you. you all have the power to be great in your own ways. do not listen to the promises that someone else will make you great when in fact you have to put some contribution toward it. after all it is you. dont strive for something like it is outside of yourself. like striving for unconditional love.

if you think you dont feel this and keep endlessly striving for it then it will be harder to get. remember you must see all sides of your being and accept them. if you have bad traits so what? if you cant get rid of your warts and spots then why keep hiding them and letting them go deeper all the while the emotional tension is building up like lava in a volcano. if other people dont like you as you are that is their viewpoint. just be you warts and all. if you can hide your warts and live just fine 100% fine then its ok for you. but if you try to hide who you are and squash it then it will build up like a volcano waiting to happen. just accept you have warts, you have bad traits. just accept who you are just realize that we are all truly unique all of us have our warts and boils and spots, our pretty features. by US i mean all beings. by accepting these bad parts you are on the journey to loving yourself. it wont happen overnight and it will take time but you will get there.

i know it will not be easy as it is like facing a mirror sometimes and you dont want to look because of fear or even ridicule from your beings but know you have to look at your warts dont be afraid. in time you will like yourself and love yourself and the tensions in yourself will go remember loving yourself is also a key to loving others too. dont strive and strive for something and no progress happens. in this universe yes we sometimes can strive and sometimes must strive to reach our goals but it does not have to be so inside you so dont be afraid of being who you are.

remember use your gut and listen carefully to your gut and be wary of others who promise to fix internal things for you to not give your power away. as i say it requires work and it will not happen overnight starting to love yourself. to be truthfull

i cannot love everyone of you from my heart as i have not loved myself fully yet and accepted myself but i send some love along with this letter and hope. hope everything will be ok with you. i just hope. just trust yourself and use your guts. what i am saying is you will need it.

you dont have to follow this remember each to their own.

love to those who read this

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thanks for these words! A timely reminder for me to trust my Self! Perfect!
  • Hallow friend.....!!!!

U are right. I will try. Since March somany people try to put me down. I get frustreted. But slowly slowly, from somewhere i get some power and almight god helps me to stable again. it is hard but i am going to start some meditation and will control my starving nature for something. now a days i m in the centre & one side there is material life starving and one side there is spiritual life starving. i dont know what will happen but i wish whatever it may happen, will happen good to me and good to all. thanks a lot for sending this "LOVE" to us.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"I posted on here a few months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I posted on here a couple months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and the Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
3 hours ago
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ&t=2732s"
3 hours ago
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and The Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And does Biden actually control the US military...?? I think not....and why do the US and Russian forces share the same base in Africa, which is Niamey 101 military base in Niger...?? I thought the sides were supposed to be opposed to each other,…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And of course, when I speak of the US military I mean the real patriots, not the TV Generals" like Lloyd Austin....Who I admit, is corrupted by the deep state....
This so-called 4-star General, now serving the Biden regime as "Secretary of…"
9 hours ago
More…