I am eager for a real conversation about the light movement.  I would love for people who are starting to rethink their idea of what is happening, I want them to interact with me about their true feelings.

Here is where I find myself.  Not so many years ago I found out I was a Highly Sensitive Person or like a so called Empath.  It led me on a path of discovery over five or more years.  I appreciate that I found that out about myself and I have done meditation and praying with crystals, hearing/seeing things the whole nine yards. 

Now I am at a point where through listening to some videos and reading even more information I have become to resonate with more what I believe are truths that go totally against the entire light movement.  I am comfortable with that but, being a Sensitive I feel I must share what I am seeing to others so they won't be disappointed when No Ascension happens.  I say it won't happen because its all a trick. 

Something I heard recently says it all: Our system, mind system, was set up in a way that leads us to chasing our tails and we who Once Knew it All are searching for that knowledge, based on a Timeline that has been stretched through the EONS for that very purpose.  Bottom line: Reincarnation is a trap to keep us coming back to earth just biding our time; a cosmic joke.  There is no real reason for it we as beings only need to get in the moment and Stay there to Wake up to our True situation.  The Mind Games and Mind system is only a FRONT to keep you inside your head, too close to the source to back up and look at your true position in Life. Your true position is as one with all in the physical.

I am only seeking responses from people who are having Doubts about this whole light movement, even the slightest.  I won't argue, I won't stand for anyone trying to make me feel bad because I am stepping away , so only respond if you want a real discussion.  Message me if you don't feel you can answer publicly because others might see you different.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Feather Wing, thanks for stopping to leave a response.

What is the idea of conscious death? Is it maybe what I am talking about?  I have not heard that term or at least I don't recall it which is more likely. (You might be saying what i am saying but let me know after your read below)

I must clarify when I say or imply that we are stuck in repeat programming I mean that it is intentional by OUR creators that put is in this endless Hampster wheel.  Its up to us to open our eyes and get passed the drama/feelings/emotions/reactions and focus on that NoW moment.  The whole idea of learning from this endless cycle is just a cosmic joke, yep I said that before, to keep us spinning our wheels, using that word again, thinking that it is okay to keep doing the same things even if we are having varied experience(different lifetimes) to WAKE up to the world where we Really reside in OneNess with all that Is.

Something I have not mentioned, is I believe I have seen my Guilded Cage.  One night with no awareness totally exhausted to this 3D world I saw a room of beveled glass it was so real but I was so tired; I could only try to touch the nearest part of it; my hand went through it.  I am not just repeating what I have heard or read, I am convinced that a lot of what I am talking about in this discussion is very much the facts from my viewpoint.

• Very interesting thoughts, thanks for sharing.

• Just for once, I would love to see humanity embrace new "religion" called love and forget the promises every other movement gave them. Beggining with Baal~ism, throu buddism , christianity and islam~ism, ending with new age movement all the promises did not manifest.

Maybe the Light WITHIN might help folks but embracing each other with compassion and kindness , must be the first step ; regardless of our creed and background.

..........as far as reincarnation is concerned, the answer to it is simple : If you dont get and learn to be kind, compassionate, non~judgemental, in loving for your surroundings in this life time, there's always another try in your next life time. Universe and its energies are infinite :....and so are the ways to reach enlightment, unless you finally get it.

• Beautiful picture, thanks for sharing.

• I am not in agreement with your response but I respect your need to stop by and make it.  :)

• :)

• I guess also, consciousness both creates and integrates, and I'm finding particularly now, that taking a negative viewpoint on someone or something tends to create that (negative) thoughtform in consciousness, rather than allow them the integrity and divinity which is theirs. 

For myself I've gone thru, and am still going thru a period of re-evaluating and reorganising my beliefs, so it's important to sift thru and let go of that which doesn't serve me.  As far as negative influences, I find it always useful if I have the energy to do it, to send compassion which allows the Cosmic/Universal Christ energy to do any healing work needed.

Also, I think the greater work of freedom, enlightnment, return to Source etc is ultimately God's/Spirit's work, so I prefer not to consider hidden or control agendas anymore, and just trust to whatever, but especially the Divine and Cosmic Christ energy to manifest and create what should be. 

Namaste   :)

• Thanks for stopping by, I am definitely going through and reorganizing what I believe; it has been eye opening to consider other options.  When I review what I write nowadays against what I have believed/written its odd so see the patterns of I hang on to from before.

Espavo :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
36 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
13 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
14 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
14 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
14 hours ago
More…