True love

So the reason I'm posting this is because lost year I met my one and only true love and we both agreed we had such a strong connection in everything making love and everything.Only problem is due too his job he had too work away and we split up due too him traveling a lot and not being able too see me a lot which was one of the most painfull and heartbreaking things too happen too me but ever since this has happened he's remained in constant contact and also wen I dated some idiot after him once he found out I was friends wiv my ex he bullied me intoo taking my ex off of contacts and stuff so cause I couldn't think straight I took him off. It was the hardest thing too do but I did it and a month later I was supposed too meet my so calked boyfriend at my local but he couldn't make it so I just went too my local that I go a lot too and we'll my ex was there and gave me the biggest smile and wave so I decided too go over.We had a long chat bout how great we were and he mentioned how great our connection was and how it wasn't just the sex it was everything we were great he just feels bad he can't fully commit at the moment he doesn't even think I should be seeing other people and said because of this we should just be a friends of benefits kinda thing now until he doesn't have too travel as much and has got his life sourted cause he has so much going on that he can't commit yet so we both decided friends with benefits for now is best thing until everything in his life is sourted plus it's a way too be intimate and plus I saw him on Sunday and we were intimate and it was like wen we were together and the connection felt even stronger :)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ...Hmm I Know How It Feels....When You Have ....A Deep Connection With Someone.....I Have Readings Which I Still Have Guidance From.... Havent Been To My Circle  For A While... .....Just Enjoy....:)....Only You Know Whats Best For You......<3 .....Hugs.....x....:)

• Thank you Sky I will enjoy and plus it's true I know it's best that's why I'm doing this cause in all honesty if I thought it wouldn't go anywhere wouldn't do it :) xx
  • The reason I'm writing this is I know deep down this guys the one and I know wat your thinking friends wiv benefits kinda thing we'll I would never usually do it but we have both agreed that we don't want too be with anyone else we both still have strong feelings. Leighton at the start of last year I went too my normal Friday open circle and we joined the closed circle as the one that does the open circle was I'll anyway as I was saying I had a reading from this lady I never met and she told me that that year I was going too meet a guy and he was going too be the one who I end up with and she told me his exact age his job even the first couple letters of his name and about how he looked as we'll and she got it all right she even said about the break up and how he had a child with his ex and due too the ex he was insecure and how we would both make each other better and how we would after quite a long time we'd eventually get back and stay together and have more kids which makes sense.

Plus wen I was getting all confused and upset about me and him is when I remembered this reading I got from the lady and so far she's completely spot on so It's like I've been given a sign saying don't give up.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This may be more good news for readers, as the W.H.O. has revised some of it's more egregious power grabs, as indicated in the interim draft, from a legal perspective....See the revisions, BUT, KEEP VIGILANT....👀…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"This may be more good news for readers, as the W.H.O. has revised some of it's more egregious power grabs, as indicated in the interim draft, from a legal perspective....See the revisions, BUT, KEEP VIGILANT....👀…"
6 hours ago
"The globalists in Dublin, order their police to baton charge Irish citizens, protesting illegal migration...This behaviour is typical of the globalists...Always putting foreign criminals before their own people..It's happening everywhere, but is…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The globalists in Dublin, order their police to baton charge Irish citizens, protesting illegal migration...This behaviour is typical of the globalists...Always putting foreign criminals before their own people..It's happening everywhere, but is…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
11 hours ago
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
11 hours ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Yousaf's resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
11 hours ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Yousaf's resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
11 hours ago
More…