Hello, fellow friends and awakening souls of Gaia. Surfing this site for the past while as I have been, I have seen, realized and become ok with the fact that we are all individual, we all have our own versions of what we brand as 'truth' and much of the time, we tend to grind up against each other because of this. 

One crucial test for us as an ascending collective of Gaia will be to get together and UNITE, despite the perceived differences we carry. There are those who do not and will not resonate with the messages given by the Galactic Federation, until the landings are performed. There are those who do read, follow and absorb the communications given by the Galactic Federation and by many other extraterrestrial and ascended beings. 

What we need to do at this time is to recognize this reality and honor the choices of those who perceive a reality that is just a little bit different than yours. Individual opinions, mindsets and heart sets will meld together very soon as we all begin to put this into practice and feel the resulting collective ascension. 

Here at Ashtar Command, we have a wonderful opportunity to begin putting this practice into play. There are so many of us here, all with our own different opinions and feelings in relation to ascension. Why do we not all start treating each other with Love and respect, no matter the differences in our opinions? 

Hatefulness, sarcasm, rudeness; these are all actions based in only the logical thinking mind and I say that now is the time to diminish completely, the influence of such actions by coming together and treating all those around us, no matter their differences in opinion, with the same Love and respect that we all deserve to be treated with. 

I'm going to post the link to this blog any time I see somebody being rude and hateful on this site; not to promote my own writings or ego but to direct such souls here in an attempt to have them join us in being kind, nice and respectful to each other.

I would strongly recommend you do the same, either that or you can post the link to a similar article of this nature that is encouraging us to come together and treat ourselves and each other with respect. This is not about an ego high for me, it is simply a project of treating each other with Love and reminding all to treat each other with Love, that I hope many more will be on board with. 

To treat others with respect and dignity is not to censor oneself, as we all have the ability to bring forth our opinions in a respectful manner and beyond this, we are all adults here.

There is no need to bicker like children anymore!! :) 

Much Love :) 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• can i give you a hug brother lol  ** HUG HUG**

• Thank you so much Stick!! :) 

• Hugs Picture Cards
    Hugs Pictures @ dazzlejunction.com

•  

For You All.....   

The Galactic Mantra......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK63NgnzATo

Blue-eye-eyes-8326071-800-600.jpg

Out with "The Old".....in with "The New"......."WE" see you.........Everywhere......

Namaste
    Peace
    KH

• WOW is this Trance, New Age? I love it! cool Karma Thanks for that. :-)

Love and Light

• Great post Wes, thanks for the positive feedback and support ~

If I went off on people like I could it would not be pretty, but I think it takes more effort to find a common ground.  

Even the smallest amount of truth from the heart can set people into an attack frenzy, hense them posting about 20 comments about why they shouldn't be respectful instead of just being open minded and being respectful lol :)

• WOW GO ACC GO ACC WE can do this. new chapter yay I'll be the cheer person LOL! everyone is equal to me love yous all

• I hope everyone in ACC reads, and truly understands the message of this blog post;

i agree the fighting is not attractive <3

• It is tough because of how being human is, because our perception is so personal we can think things that can seem embarrasing afterwords.  Every child thinks they are the first to think to give a wedgie or whatever right.  It is humbling to find out you are wrong, been there done that.  All we can do is be vigilant in remembering what is said all around the table, and check and recheck to make sure things are true.

• Great discussion friends!! :) 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And does Biden actually control the US military...?? I think not....and why do the US and Russian forces share the same base in Africa, which is Niamey 101 military base in Niger...?? I thought the sides were supposed to be opposed to each other,…"
6 hours ago
"And of course, when I speak of the US military I mean the real patriots, not the TV Generals" like Lloyd Austin....Who I admit, is corrupted by the deep state....
This so-called 4-star General, now serving the Biden regime as "Secretary of…"
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"L'd like to think the satanic biden admin was allowed to manifest-fester is more like it"
6 hours ago
"I will vote-it's the overnight ballot stuffing that's then counted-repubs call for recount and verification-satanic dem judges refuse then it's law suits, litigation and they'll find out Trump won as everyone has recently and no one does anything…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"I thought you'd like that, sweety.....😗"
7 hours ago
"AE...In response, I hope that nobody among the US electorate, will be put off voting Trump, just because they might believe that the 2024 election will be rigged...?? In fact, this election coming, Nov 5th, will be protected under paper ballot, plus…"
7 hours ago
Movella commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Zazuma Dad..💚💚💚 That lovely candle looks familiar..😉"
7 hours ago
"The dems in battleground states are going to cheat again and no dem judge will hear the repubs complaints or accept proof-it will take years again. We are dealing with satanic marxists"
8 hours ago
More…