Humanity has reached a fundamental crux point. What do we really need right now? The industrial-military complex has taken over, seeping into all areas of our lives. Humanity been anaesthetised and down graded for aoens. The system is designed perfectly to retard our spiritual evolution; to prevent true, empowered human beingness and interconnectivity with the whole of life. It's become increasingly challenging to be our true selves. It's time for non-compliance with the injustice and inequity of the system. Time to reclaim our spiritual power.The real power is within us. It is time to take it back.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That is why i have come to this site. Spiritual info and in search of someone who recognise the urgency of your messages content. I have traveled many thousands of miles just searching for you or somebody that believes in what you are talking about. Why pass up a moment such as that! I have to ask why wouldn't you help me if i have the solution to at least the obstacle that prevent us from furthering are spiritual strengths. It is the government and technological advances that hinder you and myself from hearing are spirtual intuitive voices. Leave me and i will parish i will die misunderstood and bounded. You will gain nothing from it. Now i cant say that your efforts are fruitless but what is most achievable should always be the goal. Come for me or ask of my presence and i will help to gain back our god giving freedoms of will, spirtuality and happiness to name a few. I am worth much more alive than dead. One, hypethically speaking can not be responsible for ones life but sometimes we can be the reasons for the results of someones death. I expect rejection even predjudices such as racism and homophobia.i am not a homosexual and i am a black american but those are tools that higher powers in the government use to keep use divided and easily conquered. What i am simply asking you is to essentially fight yourself and help me to escape and hold those accountable for the atrocities that that are responsible for. It will not be lame but an adventure that is worthy of world history and record breaking. People might even die but i promise you that it will be worth while. It is our responsibity to correct the deformity in our government so that we may live. The fight will subsiquently begin inside our own minds. They have been hijacked and it will take a logical thinking pattern that has committed to a long term goal to vreak a world changing events momentum. I trust that you are able. But willing is the question in ALL of us that need confrontation. My if there is a will there is no doubt in my mind that there is a way. Do not reject me cuz it will be them that does and not yourself. I have heard many storys and i have seen many false and unbelievable tricksters try to convince me of a certain way. But you have no doubt heard of the signs the lord has provided me. They put into your heart the fuel of rejection to hinder me in everyway. So that they may get away with what they claim they try to prevent. They are not above the law and niether are they the keepers of it. Lets get tgem and brring them to justice. If you exept the powers the posse will begine to ignite a fire that will burn hotter that what you have thus recognize so far. But IF you except you will will recognize that they have always kept a flame that was unnecessary in the first place under all our ass's i will not stop until i estinguish this fire and bring healing to our ignorant minds and bodys. The most high will hold us all accountable for our deeds. You can please the lord if you choice to take up your aumor and FIGHT. Contact me and give me further instuctions on your doctrine. And i will (and im not bullshitin you) reminise with you on my journey to this site and yourself. How could that be is not what you should ask but it should be what you contemplate about. Thankyou. And sorry for any inconvenience if i have mistakenly bothered you.
  • ive already took it back. im waiting for the rest of you . hurry up my little turtles 

ive seen to many snakes today i told em i dont need to see you anymore ive reborn already haha jk :P

these all are jokes dont take any serious for my love and patience is out for all. there is no need to be rabbits in this process its already here and now. you are one and moving at beautiful rate.

much love n blessings :P

nameste

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion Millionaire And Wife gave up spot in a lifeboat to save two frightened children.
"Hero’s"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
When the Titanic sank, it carried millionaire John Jacob Astor IV. The money in his bank account was enough to build 30 Titanics. However, faced with mortal danger, he chose what he deemed morally right and gave up his spot in a lifeboat to save two…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll definitely keep any kind of healthy cheeses in mind and look into it, also an excellent video from Elina that you posted a little bit ago about Russia. She provided some good and informative info. I've always liked Russia so good to hear what's…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes and I know Dr Berg obtains such cheeses, so it should be possible, across the pond..."
4 hours ago
"I believe some of these cheeses can be ordered online, but I'm not 100% sure. Ill have to look into where I can find them. Maybe Trader Joes that I go to might have some healthy cheeses. I'll look around next time I'm there."
4 hours ago
"Well, Berg himself has suggested that in the States, cheeses can be difficult to obtain, that offer sound quality, unless, as he says, they are "European cheeses."
He's right about cheeses from Europe being both excellent to taste and possessing…"
4 hours ago
"Cheeses is something I need to look into. What cheeses would you suggest?"
4 hours ago
"Always wild caught salmon, agreed....
BTW...What cheeses do you prefer...??"
4 hours ago
More…