THEY ARE COMING!

Today I was given the honor of sharing with you some incredible news. The Elohim informed me that within a months time they will be finally showing themselves! They want you to know this now so you can prepare and be in joy. I have no more knowledge than anyone else but I do have faith that this is the truth. Showing themselves will not be overt at first. They will not be showing up on your door (at least not write away) :) You have to admit that after everything that has been happening in Japan we need them and they know this. Please accept this information in the manner it was given, with faith and love for all.

Ascendarra

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i tell you Creator does take these things seriously,and if you dont,thats your choice, but know, thats gonna happen and I do hope its not too late for you. but according to Creator,youre free to choose. though know, its Truth. you judge yourself with your own actions words and deeds. the elites done a great job with "sleep on,everythings fine, no worries, love and light". but IS it NO worry, is it NO danger, IS it true that all is love and light?? NO! say Creator! you are responsible for your words actions and deeds, you are responsible for how the earth is today. and that my friend, is not love and light, thats clearly.
    • dear Maiailla,do you have information to share on why many around the world have been implanted with metal devices against there free-will,i personally dont believe that the creator would allow that upon his children on earth,your comments to the subject would be greatly appreciated,love,light,blessings eve.
      • Of course! The military is one example in US and I think as well Uk, thats been tested with this, doctors tested it,been implanted, the technology is already developed,waiting to be used in public, developed 15 years ago. that why were getting new chip all time in debit credit cards and passports. Some have tested to get it inoperated in the forehead too. Why? Because it means total control. The evil elite with their puppetmaster will not allow 1% of freedom left. with a chip, they can control every move and thought, and nobody will be able to buy or sell without it. (its been prophecied too)

The Creator have never agreed to it. By then, the "lift-off" will have happened and all the good chickens are safely in the good barn,so to speak. There are lots to read about that in the link earlier. Its all gonna be against free will, since theyre evil and Gods leaving them to their choices,if they dont choose Him and the Laws. Then its stay on earth under this slavement. Its all in our hands to make a softer change, earths gonna cleanse though. weve given power to the evil and we have a responsibility for sleeping too long.    Stay with Creator and His laws and everything will be fine, work to change things for the better and get the masses with you. if it can happen in Egypt etc.... it can happen to the elite.    Shield yourself and have no fear. stay true to God and His laws. thats where your power is. without Him,youre puppets on a string.

Bless you in the radiance of our eternal Father God Aton

• For all of you who think that higher beings "will show themselves only to those who believe", I got a question: what do you think it will happen with all the poor people from 3rd world countries like Somalia for example, or the people from fundamentalist islamic countries that can't receive any information at all? They will be left behind because they didn't believe in something they didn't even get the chance to learn about? Haven't these people suffered enough? Are they supposed to get a slap in the face because they didn't believe and they couldn't see the GFL coming to Earth to save us? If that's what's going to happen, then I choose to be left behind and die with those people, for I refuse to be part of such a hypocritical so-called galactic or ascended society that isn't any better than our current government if they "select" who they are going to save.

I have read posts about the missing people being rescued by UFOs and higher beings. We all agree that what happened in Japan was a big tragedy, but allow me to share with you my view of the events. A lot of innocent people died, BUT ALSO a lot of fishermen who repeatedly slaughtered dolphins and I don't know for sure, but probably some of them even joined the annual japanese whale hunt expedition and killed whales. I'll be the first to say this, and probably I will receive a lot of negative comments, but after all the whale/dolphin slaughtering that occured over the last decades in Japan, they kinda had it coming. Again, I am sorry if I offend anybody but I strongly believe that what happened in Japan this year it was a karmic event and it was bound to happen sooner or later.  Whales and dolphins (cetaceans) have evolved and survived all our Mother Earth's challenges so far, they even evolved to live on land then around 52 million years ago they returned to the ocean. Dolphins can communicate by telepathy and whales have a biological sonar as accurate as a military submarine's sonar, they are Gaia's pride. Killing these magnificent creatures will affect your karma A LOT.

When I joined this community it was all about ascension and positive thinking. We used to consider these "higher beings" our brothers and sisters that ascended long ago. Now I see people arguing about conflicts and wars between higher beings, which kinda negates the whole ascension principle, doesn't it? It's either that or the higher dimension that we all hope to raise to it's not that high after all. I mean if we manage to ascend and we encounter the same bullshit as here, politics, disagreements, conflicts, rigid laws, then I say WHY BOTHER AT ALL WITH IT???? What happened to you people? Have you lost your way?

By the way, how many of you people are here because you believe that something big is going to happen when the Mayan calendar ends? And since I asked that question, how many of you discovered this community AFTER finding out about 2012 and ALREADY TRIGGERED your ascension process? I bet it's more than 50.1% (which means majority). Things are going to change with or without the involvement of any superior beings. This "we will come soon but it's not the right time yet" policy that GFL is pulling lately it's very confusing and honestly I lost my interest in their plan. If you're going to come and help us then do it already, a lot of people are dying all around the world from hunger, wars and man-made diseases and viruses. Or you higher beings don't consider that worthy of your intervention and wait for some bigger event that will wipe half of our world population? Maybe you like watching children dying of hunger in Africa while rich capitalist countries are struggling with obesity that lately is being considered...an EPIDEMIC. But enough of this, my message won't reach its destination anyway...

I don't know about the rest of you people, but I am going to continue practicing Kundalini Shakti meditation and explore my inner realms and try to access the universal knowledge of the akashic records, hoping to find my path to ascension by myself, as it is supposed to be, and not helped by some higher society that keeps making shallow promises. I hope you all find your way to light and your answers. Namaste!

• Wonderful Post
  • Sometimes i feels the same way!

But i strongly believe that we very soon will enter a new timeline where the Spirit  say: enough is enough..

Thiese entities which are of the darkest, such as the R.eptilian Hybrid bloodlines will be remooved from Gaia.

Gaia enter a higher frekvens thiese entities will find themselves heavy, and they will walk like Zoombies.

• dear rune, i totally agree,the reptilian hybrid bloodlines will be removed from Gaia.as we enter the new frequencies, there 11 hour draws nigh,blessings eve.
      Parked at Loopia
      • You have to test those entities. If they do not say they are from the LIGHT and from our Creator,Source,God Aton, Divine Light- then they are FALSE. Universal LAW demand that they identify themselves. A beeing of LIGHT would emediately do so. Evil, would do all not to. And, the LIGHT will NEVER interfere without permission. Thats the law of free will. Sananda said(Jesus) that he comes like the thief. That nobody will know when the time is,ONLY our Father Creator! So, that leaves all entities that puts time on to quite false,according to that statement, but I would say, that if they dont acknowledge our Father and coming in the Light.. 

The true brethren in Light will not save you from disaster, but come and pick you home, IF you follow the Laws of Creation and our Creator! Thats the rules for coming home,at all,or youll stay,at earth,and be enslaved by the elite and in a stone age consciousness. There is no way around it. The laws of Creation and sticking to our Creator. besides that, accept your responsibility to change and stick together and do something.  www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com

Phoenix Journals, Contact Newspaper
        The OFFICIAL source of the Phoenix Journals and Contact Newspaper, documenting God's Plan, the Phoenix Project. Scribed for Sananda and Gyeorgos Cere…
        • dear Maiailla,over the years thru the mayan cobweb(the net) i have meet many devoted souls for humanity,and to this very day,we work with each other for the purpose of the coming light of the creator,and as such respect each others free-will,but you dont see much mentioned of many over the years, who have been abuducted against there free-will and how to address it,thankfully from a dear friend i have become to know over the years told me this,if you find yourself abducted by non-human entities,exercise your godship and authouity by saying, STOP  what you are doing is against my FREE WILL.what you are doing is in violation of the christ Consciousness.what you are doing is against UNIVERSAL LAW.go ask your masters,and this should have been known to many for the souls incarnated out there who were violated of there free-will,so i have known of my acceptance and responsibility for a very long time.blessings eve.
          • Well Ive been abducted myself in my early twenties, so I know what youre saying since I used the same method, demand they leave in the name of our Creator. It works like a charm. Ive even had battles with evil itself,that had to leave for same reason. No dark entities can stand up to The Light of Creator. NONE. Thats right, any entity that doesnt respect the universal laws,which include free will,are NOT from the Light. Every lightbeeing identify themselves as the first they do,or soon after. There are no struggle at all. And you HAVE to ask them to identify. No questions, no play around. Actually those of the Light actually insist of identifying themselves. Quite funny. People are misinformed and lead astray too easily. If there are even the slightest that doesnt harmonize with the laws of balance and Creation you better be careful and do whats necessary. And also, evil wont get more space,than you allow. Bless you in the Light of Creator,God Aton!

www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com 

Phoenix Journals, Contact Newspaper
            The OFFICIAL source of the Phoenix Journals and Contact Newspaper, documenting God's Plan, the Phoenix Project. Scribed for Sananda and Gyeorgos Cere…
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Crime sky rocketing under fake President Biden. Proof reported here. https://youtu.be/vmmu_RyCFzY?si=6Ngnyu_KjSW9c1Wt"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"With just 6 months to go until the next US election expect the push for WW3 to keep increasing. The Dark Cabal is in its end days and will do anything to stay in power which includes getting a world war started and having it go nuclear. Another…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"You're doing fine, walking on sunshine.....keep moving up.....towards the sun....
👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uDE5qOxKTY"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Dexter - Pumapunku (C+31 Sonic Transmutations).....👏🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2sqsbFAtL0"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Regarding that Canadian "retroactive hate speech law that punishes past speech and imprisons people." Does this explain why so many Canadian members of ACC, have virtually silenced their activities, here...recently??

And a member from the province…"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Betty and Barney look like they haven't slept in years-nothing but trouble from the zetas"
5 hours ago
"More satanic filth-
Canada is veering dangerously close to the type of complete control over people’s thoughts and speech seen in places like North Korea with a new bill that aims to censor people on the pretense of protecting others from “hate…"
5 hours ago
"satanic filth, Drexk"
5 hours ago
More…