People have to stop trying to mentally attract an end of their world or else they will attract a period where it really seems like the world is ending.

One of these insane obsessions revolves around my birthday - it´s on September 22nd.

The world is supposed to end sometime prior to and after that birthday.

It won´t.

What has happened with all the people who think that it´s going to end any neartime soon is that they´re wasting gargantuan amounts of time.

They above all talk about how much should be done for this world when one of the best things each of them could do would be to plant their own forests, their own trees and so on.

If they only understood that truth is air, trees, water, animals and is thus unconcerned with stupid people who froth mouth end of the world nonsense over the overall world population.

If the message is stupid, it´s because whoever started it was stupid enough to let it start.

I don´t mean to sound overtly negative here though.

The end of the world thing was fun a few months ago but now it´s gotten seriously rotten at it´s core.

I dare say to all the doomsayers on whatever is going to happen on my birthday and beyound; SLEEP ON IT.

If they want to end their lives they better commit suicide instead.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hey thanks. May I have a birthday worriless about some dumbass end of the world, or about the ISS crashing into the sea.
  • Happy Birthday in advance Apis! I was thinking about knitting you a sweater? What size do you wear?

What are your plans for the BIG Five-Oh? 

It's not ending! It's just beginning!

• Good comments everyone, for I do not hear The "End of the World" myself but changing to the new. If you have a wound and it is dirty and infected then what must you do to heal it? Cleanse it right! Then the healing can begin and this is what is taking place. With this analogy I would expect a lot of puss and swelling to take place before the scab covers to protect it. So when people say the end of the world, I would suspect it is the destroying of the infection in order to heal and with a shot of penicillin to speed up the process then that would possibly be the first contact we are expecting. This is my way of understanding the whole process and it works for me.

Rule number 1; Do unto others as you would have done unto yourself.

• I'd like to think of looking at it like, an end to this system of things is coming. In fact, we've been in the transition a while. The "World" is defined roughly, as Humanity, Civilization, and all Man is and has come to make be. So, that being known, there is a big difference between this World, and this Earth! Ergo, the World, as we know it, is changing in a big way, but of course we will still be around! Personally I don't wanna get into what I think will happen in the near future, but I am certain God, Jehovah, won't allow the extinction of Man, so there will be some people left. :)
  • I don't believe in The Apocalypsis, so I still give into no idea, whatsoever that I can count on such a terrible accident to happen, since God's already A Coward, greetings, 'J.A.,' any labour suggestions, please?
  • as far as I am concerned the old world had already ended. new is just emerging to the surface but many don't see it yet.
    • Totally nailing it here with what you said Essaya :)  

When people start to realize that the new world is emerging before our eyes ~ is when people will come to terms with a lot of things.

It's about us, making an effort to change the world for the better, we are the ones that make it happen, and our space friends will be here to help, I think they have always been here to help.

• dear, nobody is talking about the end of the world, what people expect and really want is great external changes like implementation of new economic system which federation talks about, so that people whom we always talk to about the great shift could awaken into the ultimate truth as well. or the caretaker governments that the federation talks about. we all know that the darkness has always tried to take away our time by continuation of the same system and making it appear lasting forever.
  • This world will be around for a very long time, and I think we will be too... :)  

We will change, and the world may change, but it will remain, and continue to evolve, just like we will.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Maybe the wannabe Bond villain Klaus Schwab knows his days are numbered as are the rest of his WEF and the entire Dark Cabal in general. https://youtu.be/qQm6B3tis4Q?si=Co066pkqobHHBYa5"
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
"A little bit I did not know about China. I knew it was bad with tons of corruption like I mentioned earlier, but after seeing those videos you posted Drekx it's way worse than I thought. Thanks for sharing those. I learned a little more today thanks…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"More evidence is here for all to view:
Red China is actually a fake nation, in which it's psychopathic leadership seek to impress outsiders, with their "competence," by pretending to be "modern" and "civilised," when in fact, they are backward and…"
6 hours ago
"Justin, you have a good heart regarding China.....However, July-August, 2023..."Nature" has been working hard, as in biblical times...In this era, a severe karmic penalty is due China, rather than the ten plagues that vexed Pharaoh...Red China is…"
7 hours ago
"Yeah it's sad the situation over there that's for sure. Who knows maybe they get lucky and turn things around. The way it's looking right now though they are gonna need a huge miracle. They gotta fix things over there quickly. Change the way they…"
8 hours ago
"The problem with Chinese authorities is that they cover up any and every disaster, to "save face." They also lie constantly to their own people and certainly to foreigners....Truth is, China is totally mismanaged and the people are too afraid to…"
8 hours ago
More…