Hi Brothers and Sisters of the light.

The 3DD will start with one day with a partial eclipse to give a hint whats waiting.

The electricity will not be working, so prepare with food , water ,candles and flashlights.

We will enter a ministasis at the second day, when the dark elements will be removed to prepare for a takeover of the media and other important areas in society.

It will be implemented a long teaching period for about a year after the 3DD, when the TRUTH will be presented to humanity.

I will be offline for a few days, so I will come back and answer questions then.

Take care

Namaste

/Peter

The Wait is Over
By
CM thru Rubens
Sep 13, 2012 - 11:55:29 PM

Rubens: Who am I communicating with?
Aton: This is I, CM Aton beloved
Rubens: I am all ears dear brother
Aton: I am here to make a public announcement and not to say hello as I have in the past few days
Rubens: All right, I am ready
Aton: This is CM, Sovereign Creator Son of Nebadon;  I have chosen to come to this scribe to announce officially that the wait is over.  Yes, dear ones, as you were told by Siraya and Esu, 3DD is upon you, that is to say that it can transpire within moments of your time; I am not by any means telling you the exact time that it will occur but, I want it known that I have PRESSED THE BUTTON, to use one of your phrases.

Manifestation will take shape in your realm shortly.  Watch the sky and you will know unequivocally that it is so.   I know that we have told you that on my instances and that, in a way, is a hindrance because many of you do not know whether or not this a message addressed to the dark ones or to you, my children per say; I want this information to be known around the world and there are many around the globe who will receive this information and pass it on to the populace.  THIS IS SERIOUS folks.  Belief is a choice that you will not have in this very instance for it will impact you no matter where you are.
Prepare yourselves as we have told you many times and remain CALM.
This is CM, Sovereign Creator Son of Nebadon and I have given my seal of approval upon this message
Rubens: Thank you dear
Aton: Salu

All writings by members of AbundantHope are copyrighted by ©2005-2012 AbundantHope - All rights reserved

Detailed explanation of AbundantHope's Copyrights are found here

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• @Lucy, the point is not so much dis-information, because technically it is information..that has not manifested..it is still to be determined..so we shouldn't jump so quickly to call it dis. Also, it is like a great milestone for our community as it is like a modern day prophecy right on our doorstep. 

Should nothing manifest, well that would be great as well as God would just have another plan..:-)

• When nothing happens, then we can then obviously classify it as disinformation.

And it won't be long now!

• YEP!..another prophecy that did not manifest.

Another something exposed

• And is that enough for you to believe it? Why?

• By the way, i didnt see anything about the 3dd happening today? Just for clairfication, its going to happen today, right?

• @tvgame..what does 3 days of darkness mean for you?

• I dont know. I hope change. But i can tell you what clearness means to me, alot :p And i dont get that if i hear these messages, i hear a statement, but dont see a source.

• @tv..the source is you.

• IT HAS BEEN A DELAY OF MORE OR LESS 24 HOURS, BECAUSE THERE IS SOME ISSUE TO BE RESOLVED IN THE USA!

WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS!

SO I ESPECT TO SEE SOMETHING HERE IN PORTUGAL ON SUNDAY OR MONDAY!

• And here we are, 15 days later and no 3DD.  Go figure.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The Simpsons Predicted For 2024
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
7 hours ago
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
7 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
10 hours ago
More…