Hi Brothers and Sisters of the light.

The 3DD will start with one day with a partial eclipse to give a hint whats waiting.

The electricity will not be working, so prepare with food , water ,candles and flashlights.

We will enter a ministasis at the second day, when the dark elements will be removed to prepare for a takeover of the media and other important areas in society.

It will be implemented a long teaching period for about a year after the 3DD, when the TRUTH will be presented to humanity.

I will be offline for a few days, so I will come back and answer questions then.

Take care

Namaste

/Peter

The Wait is Over
By
CM thru Rubens
Sep 13, 2012 - 11:55:29 PM

Rubens: Who am I communicating with?
Aton: This is I, CM Aton beloved
Rubens: I am all ears dear brother
Aton: I am here to make a public announcement and not to say hello as I have in the past few days
Rubens: All right, I am ready
Aton: This is CM, Sovereign Creator Son of Nebadon;  I have chosen to come to this scribe to announce officially that the wait is over.  Yes, dear ones, as you were told by Siraya and Esu, 3DD is upon you, that is to say that it can transpire within moments of your time; I am not by any means telling you the exact time that it will occur but, I want it known that I have PRESSED THE BUTTON, to use one of your phrases.

Manifestation will take shape in your realm shortly.  Watch the sky and you will know unequivocally that it is so.   I know that we have told you that on my instances and that, in a way, is a hindrance because many of you do not know whether or not this a message addressed to the dark ones or to you, my children per say; I want this information to be known around the world and there are many around the globe who will receive this information and pass it on to the populace.  THIS IS SERIOUS folks.  Belief is a choice that you will not have in this very instance for it will impact you no matter where you are.
Prepare yourselves as we have told you many times and remain CALM.
This is CM, Sovereign Creator Son of Nebadon and I have given my seal of approval upon this message
Rubens: Thank you dear
Aton: Salu

All writings by members of AbundantHope are copyrighted by ©2005-2012 AbundantHope - All rights reserved

Detailed explanation of AbundantHope's Copyrights are found here

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• SEE NOW! I WASN`T LIYNG, BUT I COULDN`T GIVE THE SOURCE! NOW YOU KNOW WHERE IT CAMES!

THEN READ THIS ONE TO:http://www.goldsalchemy.blogspot.pt/2012/08/tele-chat-with-tara.html

AND THERE IS OTHER SORCES IN THE FORUM OF AH THAT RECEIVED THE CONFIRMATION!!!

NAMASTÉ!

• @Marco Melim

Since when did you earn the right to make a new post?

You have about a million questions pointed at you in this thread which has still gone unanswered, and you think you have the right to post a new link before standing up for your truth already being propagated here?

Man, I wouldn't wanna be the mailman for the Karma that's coming Your way soon.. I can already hear him moan "aaaaaaoooo, my baaaack" when he carry that sack of Karma to your spiritual mailbox ;)

"NAMASTÉ!"

I'm terribly sorry, but I'm gonna have to reply to that with:

F.O ;)

Btw.. Who the hell is Tara? ;) (except for the name of a girl who were raped and filmed by her dad for many years where the dad is nowadays enjoying Bubba instead or Tara ;) )

• YOU ALL HAVE EGO PROBLEMS!

I WILL NOT LOSE MORE TIME WITH THIS SUBJECT!

THE SOURCE IS IN THE WEB:http://www.abundanthope.net/pag

END OF CONVERSATION!!!

http://www.abundanthope.net/pages/
            • over a month now and still no 3DD, shame on you for attacking all these people with your rightousness of wrong.

• No ego problems here, Marco.  Guess it wasn't "days, not weeks" afterall huh?

More like disinformation and deception problems from you.

• "YOU ALL HAVE EGO PROBLEMS!"

says the man who just lost his temper, shouted loudly and washed his hands of us after having only dogmatic answers to each and every question put forth..? ;)

This thread should be renamed to "Illuminati Exposed!" because, they just exposed themselves.

• Your lack of response to multiple offers of 1000 to 1 odds (in your favor) tells us all we need to know about you.  You are a fraud and a part of the deception.

• How come I didn't get in on this? LOL.

Lucy - I assume Marco did not accept your incredible offer yet?

• @Lucy..???

..."Happy are you when men shall say all manner of evil against you falsely. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven..."

...“Happy are they who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven...

-Jesus

• I guess we'll really see who has the ego problems when not a damn thing happens. 

I really haven't figured out what is worse.  Those who post this disinformation BS or those who actually believe it.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
7 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
7 hours ago
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://youtu.be/3C0lEL97HYc?si=43Fb_jpq4jBkMZwq"
7 hours ago
"Will do and you as well :) Great minds think a like as they say :)"
7 hours ago
More…