Hi Brothers and Sisters of the light.

The 3DD will start with one day with a partial eclipse to give a hint whats waiting.

The electricity will not be working, so prepare with food , water ,candles and flashlights.

We will enter a ministasis at the second day, when the dark elements will be removed to prepare for a takeover of the media and other important areas in society.

It will be implemented a long teaching period for about a year after the 3DD, when the TRUTH will be presented to humanity.

I will be offline for a few days, so I will come back and answer questions then.

Take care

Namaste

/Peter

The Wait is Over
By
CM thru Rubens
Sep 13, 2012 - 11:55:29 PM

Rubens: Who am I communicating with?
Aton: This is I, CM Aton beloved
Rubens: I am all ears dear brother
Aton: I am here to make a public announcement and not to say hello as I have in the past few days
Rubens: All right, I am ready
Aton: This is CM, Sovereign Creator Son of Nebadon;  I have chosen to come to this scribe to announce officially that the wait is over.  Yes, dear ones, as you were told by Siraya and Esu, 3DD is upon you, that is to say that it can transpire within moments of your time; I am not by any means telling you the exact time that it will occur but, I want it known that I have PRESSED THE BUTTON, to use one of your phrases.

Manifestation will take shape in your realm shortly.  Watch the sky and you will know unequivocally that it is so.   I know that we have told you that on my instances and that, in a way, is a hindrance because many of you do not know whether or not this a message addressed to the dark ones or to you, my children per say; I want this information to be known around the world and there are many around the globe who will receive this information and pass it on to the populace.  THIS IS SERIOUS folks.  Belief is a choice that you will not have in this very instance for it will impact you no matter where you are.
Prepare yourselves as we have told you many times and remain CALM.
This is CM, Sovereign Creator Son of Nebadon and I have given my seal of approval upon this message
Rubens: Thank you dear
Aton: Salu

All writings by members of AbundantHope are copyrighted by ©2005-2012 AbundantHope - All rights reserved

Detailed explanation of AbundantHope's Copyrights are found here

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You stand tall in your truth eh?  OK, well we certainly won't have to wait too long to see how truthful you really are now will we?  I agree with you that we live on a prison planet where the brainwashing has been massive, but so has the disinformation, especially on this site and we are seeing more and more of it every day.  Shouldn't be long now!

• "I’m from that ‘damn’ country, rather have a few camera’s than Fking guns in everyones bag/pocket and the constant gun crime"

I live in sweden and we don't have that reality. I happen to live in an area packed with hunters and old military-guys tho but those people knows how to handle weapons in a proper manner and we've never had an incident here.
              + I had to learn that the grownup world can't be trusted for protection at a VERY low age so I don't feel one way or the other for ridiculous cameras. I'm in charge of my own security. A camera could never match my competence there.

"the right to bear arms’ Ha..what a joke...a few camera’s protecting the public does not do any harm."

They don't do any good either, other than taking money from you and giving it to fear-mongers that sell you a false sense of security.. A cam can't stop you form being killed, only You can. All the cam can do is to film it and perhaps one day a reality-show can make some bucks off of it by showing other people how horrible the world can be and perhaps sell them a few more cams in the process... ;)

A cam can't harm you, but it can't save you either. All it can do is to make you FEEL something.. But Feeling and Being is NOT the same thing.

• Sweden lovely place,

Where i live (little village near the Pennines) is relatively camera free, the town center has a few, mostly around the Bus station and pubs/nightclubs. 

Sorry don't usually swear, bit annoyed at the holocaust bit...and i did not mean to imply you were American it was more a general comment.

No… cameras can’t protect you from being killed true enough…but it can and does help to bring to justice those who commit crimes. If you are not lawbreaker you’ve nothing to fear. I’m not into conspiracies theories and such like, ‘false sense of security’ Hmmmm…some may see it this way I suppose. 

@ All the cam can do is to film it and perhaps one day a reality-show can make some bucks off of it by showing other people how horrible the world can be and perhaps sell them a few more cams in the process... ;)

Yeah that’s more than likely actually, well said. ;) :)

• "but it can and does help to bring to justice those who commit crimes."

But since the justice system in itself is defunct by default, that only push society one notch furter over the cliff anyway.. ;)

For as long as the earths justice systems are focused on punishements instead of mutual problemsolving, the world will keep on ending. ;)

• Agreed. A little is better than nothing at all :)

• But since the justice system in itself is defunct by default, that only push society one notch furter over the cliff anyway.. ;)

:) TUT Honestly...It is not quite that bad.

focused on punishements instead of mutual problemsolving, 'mutual problemsolving' this is being done all the time this is what justice is. There is actually less focus on punishments and jailing than in the past more on rehabilitation and awareness’ of actions to others and themselves .

Granted it is slow, but better this than not at all.

• I can not say the source...We just have to wait, and see if it will manifest as the message said!...

There have been many messages about the 3DD! Since May 2012!! Have you read it?

This is part of the last one: ...This is CM, Sovereign Creator Son of Nebadon;  I have chosen to come to this scribe to announce officially that the wait is over.  Yes, dear ones, as you were told by Siraya and Esu, 3DD is upon you, that is to say that it can transpire within moments of your time; I am not by any means telling you the exact time that it will occur but, I want it known that I have PRESSED THE BUTTON, to use one of your phrases...

Namasté!

• dude, if you talkin about the message on your link, this message isnt from today. Probably from yesterday or the day before yesterday..And why can't you give a source? And the quote you just posted doesnt even name a date, so how do you freakin know..

• He hasn't given you a source because he doesn't have one.  Its all disinformation and not even good disinformation.  What a sham.

• Yep, couldn't agree more!  I mean who wouldn't take a bet with 1000 to 1 odds if they really believed it???  F'n hipocrits.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Malcolm commented on Malcolm's blog post Washington D.C. Full Moon Alert - 04/23/24 - A big conflict involving power is about to begin, and "crisis due to transformation" is about to begin.
"We may start to see violent behavior coming. People are waking up in large numbers to the reality that the lunatics are running the asylum. My big fear is that the Supreme Court may or may not be blackmailed or threatened; they are being forced to…"
34 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Good episode of UFO files that gets into ET activity in biblical times. https://youtu.be/htmfPlZrCsg?si=KPPd51jEYxENzTPE"
38 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good episode of UFO files here that gets into ET activity in biblical times. https://youtu.be/htmfPlZrCsg?si=KPPd51jEYxENzTPE"
39 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 | SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you in this way. You are coming to a point in your consciousness evolution where you are beginning to realize that you are not so separate after all. Now,…
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Oneness & Divine Love By AA Zadkiel & Linda Robinson Greetings Beloved Ones, WE ARE Archangels Amethyst and Zadkiel, and we greet you with Love. Today, we wish to discuss Oneness and Divine Love. You are part of the vast, unlimited energy of…
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"You're most welcome and it's also a fact that once Israel was created and became a more stable society, under the Kings, such as Solomon, the imperative for a monogamous norm, was relaxed for the King himself....;-)

It was thought that Kings…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, that's interesting, now I believe there's some spiritual reason why you are backing Israel in the conflict in Gaza, thank you"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, something of the sort....But the real purpose behind the tribes getting lost, was to spread the genetics, far and wide, to other continents, such as Europe and Africa...Indeed, the Ethiopeans had such a group of jews, known as Beta Abraham and…"
4 hours ago
More…