The Portal - An "Agency" Website

http://portalreport.webs.com/apps/auth/redirect?inviteID=113120131&hash=6501a60df44fbe204c5e1379043a8ce5&action=respond&next=

This website has been discontinued (for now):

New Forums

New (and last) Message from "The Agency".

OK, I am going to have to let everyone know the truth behind "The Agency". I will cop a lot of heat for it, but I believe that honesty is the best policy. So, if you'll lend me your patience, I will try to explain the whole deal. In Short (blunt format), "I" am The Agency. I created Portal Report. I never was receiving any emails from any "Agency" It was all a big cover story. Here's how it all happened:

I have been having heaps of visions and dreams, all my life. I have also been having dreams of communications with entities. I have a head full of memories, of being up in space, being in alien "vehicles", but I didn't want to just come out and tell people this, because I've been trying to tell people for the longest time, but the more I try to explain, the more people think I am nuts (or lying). I think that most people who tell these stories are nuts, so I don't want to be seen like that.

So, I decided to invent "The Agency" (which was me). ie: I was an "Agent", sharing a message for the entities that I remembered from my dreams and visions (or memories, or what ever they are). In that respect, yes, I am The Agency. So anyone who picked up word phrase similarities in "The Agency's" messages, and said they are similar to how I also word things, you were right.

However, apart from the cover story of trying to deliver the message (ie: By some secret website: Portal Report), which in hindsight was a pretty stupid idea, full of holes and problems, I didn't tell any lies. Everything that was in the messages were actual knowledge and information, that I felt I needed to share with people. I was just trying to let everyone know about things that I know (and still believe) are coming.

But how do you think it would look if I go on a forum and say: "Hey, everyone! Yeah, um, there's a big green meteor coming and and it's going to wipe everyone out! How do I know? Yeah, um.. the voices told me!". So that's why I decided to create the Portal Report, post the link on David Icke's forums and pretend that I was the first persons to get to the link.

I started to regret that approach when some people on GLP began to notice grammar, word and spelling idiosyncrasies. I did my best to try to make them look silly (so no one would believe I made the Portal Report), but some of the evidence was pretty strong.

It is really hard for me to say what I am saying now, because what I feared most was everyone thinking that I was a nut (or lying). I was just trying to share what I know, whitout it seeming as if it's actually coming from "me". But now people are going to think I am both a nut AND a liar. But I hope that if I come clean and explain the truth, then maybe people will not see me as a liar, but just confused with how to spread what I have come to understand.

The fact of the matter is (and I swear I am not lying, I really do promise I am not lying), I have been visited by entities since I was a toddler. I have a whole head full of visions and memories that are not from my life. I have thousands and thousands of things in my head that I can't even remember where they came from. So, being a web developer, I decided I would try to use my skills to pass it all on that way (with the stupid Agency story).

I never meant to lie, and I wasn't trying to misslead anyone. I still believe everything in the Agencies messages, and I never added any lies in them.

The reason I wanted people to watch New York, London, Paris Munich, is because I know those cities (amongst many others) are centers for these entities, but I don't know all of the cities. But others are Beijing, Sydney, Chicago and there are others. I actually heard that song on the TV one night, while I was visiting my sister, and I clearly heard those cities: "New York", London", "Paris", 'Munich" and I figured that promoting that song would be a good way for people to remember those cities. Plus, it was a catchy song for people to remember the Portal Report with.

I tried to make videos on YouTube, explaining everything. But all people did is make fun of me and call me nuts. I tried to take photos of all the vehicles that were around me, but everyone said they were fake. So I said I will spear tackle them if they said they are fake one more time! I tried to contact popular people like Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan to let them know, but not only did they not want anything to do with me, but their (well Bill's Avalon) community beat me senseless (verbally), all because I tried to let people know that this whole thing has a lot to to with God, religion, angels, demons etc. I understand all these things, but I tried to explain and I was beaten half to death for it. People think I am a religious nut. No! I just understand how it all works, and I've been trying to tell people for years. But all people want to do is argue and mock!

No matter what I tried or how I tried to explain, everyone laughed at me, made a mockery of me, beat me, told me I am making fakes (which I NEVER made any fakes), and I began to get really depressed with the whole situation. Keep in mind that I was simultaneously waking up in the middle of the night with my room glowing bright blue, and waking up nearly dead, half the time! I've been stressed!

Then, I tried to MAKE "The Agency" appear in other places as they had done for me 100's of times. Although they are not really "The Agency" they are extra dimensional entities (who I called The Agency, even though "I" was The Agency). It's all very hard to explain (especially to people who are mostly clueless). They wanted me to promote their agenda, so basically, I told them that if you want me to do that, then you need to do some things for me. They didn't do them, and made me look stupid, so I decided that they are evil and I don't want anything to do with them anymore.

So, I removed 2 years of YouTube videos showing thousands of vehicles (UFOs) and all the messages from Portal Report. Plus, all my sites WERE indeed being hacked. Even websites that had absolutely nothing to do with this whole thing. I have spent months trying to fix years of work, battling hackers and people who all but destroyed my servers. There's been a lot of other things going on behind the scenes too.

I just didn't know what to do, because I have been in direct contact with entities all my life. I have a mark on my right leg (which I got from them), and I have various other injuries and health problems caused by them. I have come to the conclusion that they are demons and I do not want to promote their stupid agenda anymore.

However, I do believe that I have been protected by the good guys (the Angels (the good extra dimensional entities)), but more specifically Jesus. But now that I have brought "Jesus" into the picture, that's going to give everyone even more ammo to mock and abuse me.

I was just really confused, and I didn't know what to do and no one would listen to me.

But I can tell you one thing (if it's any consolation), nothing in those Agency messages were a lie. Everything was based in my understanding of things that I knew (or saw), which I couldn't prove I knew (or saw).

So there you have it. You can either hate me and abuse me (what would be different?), or you can try to understand that I was just trying to help people know the things that are happening behind the scenes and the things that are coming.

I hope you will understand that I was not trying to be popular. I didn't even want to take any credit. I just wanted people to know what I know, even if it was from behind The Agency story. I never wanted anyone to know that it was actually me trying to tell people. That was never my point, even when I tried to tell people on various forums for many years. I was just trying to let people know what I know, but because it wasn't "New Age" enough, and because I said "angels" and "demons" and "Jesus" one too many times, people blew me off.

Anyway, I have since decided that I do not want to tell anyone anything anymore. I have quit taking UFO pictures. I have quit trying to tell people what I see in visions and dreams, because I think I have been used as a channel for dark entities, and I don't want to be a channel. So, instead, all I am going to do is ignore them (and everything in my head) and promote Jesus, and let everyone know that Jesus is the way, the Truth and the Life.

You can laugh at me and mock me if you like. But if half of you had been through what I have been through in my life, you would be lying on the floor in a ball, crying -- if you were still alive. I just got confused and didn't know what to do. I have been pulled and tugged from every direction.

I still don't know quite what to do. I just want everyone to know that the reality you think is real, it isn't real. Everything is an illusion in this world. I know so much about the true reality that I find it almost impossible to explain. So my attempts just made me look like a complete moron, even though I actually know 10 times more and can see 10 times further than the average person. I try to explain, but because they don't understand they think "I" am stupid. It's all very ironic.

Anyway, what ever. I'll just post this and be done with it. I am sure it will be all over GLP and ATS and various other forums in hours.

Just please believe me. I was just trying to help, but I didn't go about it the right way. I acknowledge that, and I apologise for that.

I just don't know how else to get through to people, and it's very hard to live my life with all these memories and communications and visions and things and not have any way for anyone to BELIEVE me when I try to talk about it.

Leonard

Portal Report Forums

Update (11.July.2011)

I am going to put the UFO videos on the Portal Report Forums, because people will not believe that I actually have hundreds of pictures of "vehicles". I am not posting them because I want to promote any agenda, I am just posting them so no one will call me a liar (or say that I never had any videos). They are not available on my YouTube channel, because I don't want to promote them there. They will only be available on the Portal Report forums. They are for reference (and proof) only. I will slowly put them up one by one over the next couple of days.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Seriously my friend, I think what you did was pretty ingenious. I think most of us have been in situations where we've been called a liar and it hurts. From the smallest and simplest of things like the fact that I never touched the biscuits no-one enjoys being called a liar and I have to say what you did to reach out to the world is amazing. For those of us who 'just know' through whatever means, there is no easy way of sharing what you know. Many people are ignorant to what is going on right under their noses, however after finding GFL I feel better in the knowledge that there are many many kind, understanding, non-judgmental people on here. I've not had the opportunity to read these agent reports but I have joined your website and look forward to reading about your experiences as the 'Agent' and what you have been privvy to. There has to be a reason why they chose you especially???? 

• Just making sure that you know Masteroflight, that I only Posted the letter I received from the owner of the website Portal Report. The person who wrote this letter referred to in this post is named Darrell. 

I only passed along the information because I thought some people may be interested.  It seems that for some reason, people thought that I wrote that letter and that is not the case.  I just wanted to make perfectly sure that you and everyone understand that it is not me that was responsible for the Portal Report.  People are emailing me commending me for coming clean about the Portal Report deception, and I am not the person who wrote the letter and did not deceive anyone.  Maybe it was wrong of me for passing this along, I seem to have gotten quite a few negative comments in my inbox.  Hope I have cleared this up for everyone.  Do not shoot the messenger.... lol.

• I commend you for coming clean on the matter Marique, every little thing we do to be honest helps, so much more than we know! :-)
    • Thank you I think Delliah, lol.  Not sure what you mean about my coming clean on the matter though?  I was not the The Agency or not the site owner of the portal report so not sure what you mean about "coming clean". 

Do you mean because I was a member of the site and actually admitted to it publicly, lol? I am a member of a great many groups and find interesting things and viewpoints in each.  Not that I believe everything I read, but I love hearing about other peoples viewpoints and thoughts on things, and others' experiences that may have been different than my own.  I tend to be honest to a fault which has always gotten me into hot water over the years, but I have always felt that honesty is paramount, even when my honesty is not welcomed because it does not go along with other's version or vision of how they view life. 

• "It's not even to do with channeling, it's the information contained in the messages that's important."

Now you are talking. What you wrote above is true and you have to really understand that. Do not ridicule those who believe in channelings because, as you said, they are just after the content of the messages. Rae, if you do not want to be attacked, then do not attack the others too. As I told you, remember the Golden Rule.

Besides, I did not attack you here. I just stated the fact that you mock those who believe in channelings and here you are, following someone who got channeled messages. Yes, you followed someone who channeled messages. There is nothing wrong with that. It is your attitude to those who follow channeled messages that has a problem.

Below is definition of channeling that I found on the web. It doesn't necessarily mean that you have to be possessed in order to do channeling. If you communicate to non-physical entities, then you are already channeling.

"Channeling is a natural form of communication between humans and angelic beings, nature spirits, non-physical entities or even animals and pets. A channeler is very similar to a translator or interpreter. They allow themselves to feel or sense the communication from the other being. The channeler then attaches human words to the communications for the understanding by themselves or other humans."

I will leave you now and try not to reply to your comments anymore but I do not want to see you attacking other people here or ridiculing those who wanted to spread love and light only. Peace!
  • Through his youtube videos, it seems that he is in his 30s.  He says that he has dealt with many negative responses over the years from what he has tried to tell people.  This has probably led him to become somewhat desperate in his attempts to make people aware of what is going on in the world through the dreams he has been having.  I don't think that what he has been experiencing is in his imagination because he states that many dreams he's had have been reoccurring and seem to be extremely vivid the way he describes them. I urge you to take a look at what he has posted on his youtube channel to see what you think.  I am curious what others think as well now that you can see first hand what kind of person he is through his expression of telling the stories of his dreams.  Here's a link for the videos:

http://portalreport.webs.com/apps/blog/categories/show/1124402-upda... 

• Have any of you watched the videos he uploaded? If you have, what do you think about what he is saying?  All of the dreams he has been having have been of a dark future for humanity.
  • I  was on there at the start and I am giving kudos to Leonard for coming clean and being in the path of awakening.

The membership was changing into a more serious group, intent on conversations with like minds.

Sometimes being a bit discerning brings gems.

• Ey! welcome to the club! It's not always fun, but the law of instaneous karma will take care of these morons! And they shall be instantaneously removed from Mother earth! What else is new?
  • Rae is the staunch defender of that site and it is an irony that she mocks the people who believe in channelings and yet the website that she follows is found to be also based on channeling (at least according to the latest confession of the author).

He may not want to admit it but he may be vibrating at a low vibration (anger, frustration) and that is why the low vibration entities are attracted to him. Anyway, I commend him for coming out clean of what he had done and trying to do the right things this time.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good news story from Redacted here on how the fake news is in panic mode. They know people are waking up and hate that we are thinking critically and doing our own research. https://youtu.be/Q-aRBmEzrf8?si=BXebnwMYvzMTpbwb"
53 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
58 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The Irish don't like this one bit and I can't blame them...But I suppose, from an illegal migrant perspective; the threat of being sent to Rwanda, by the United Kingdom, will become much akin to the old Russian Empire and Soviet Union, sending their…"
1 hour ago
"The Irish don't like this one bit and I can't blame them...But I suppose, from an illegal migrant perspective; the threat of being sent to Rwanda, by the United Kingdom, will become much akin to the old Russian Empire and Soviet Union, sending their…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
"The UK's Rwanda plan seems to be deterring illegal migrants from staying in the country, as now, since the Parliamentary vote for Rwanda exile, 80% of Irish republic migrants, are now flooding into their country from Ulster.....

So basically, the…"
6 hours ago
More…