I've been searching for guidance for the past 20 years of my 24 years of life. Since birth my mother would point out the abundance of the number 11 in our lives. She was born on March 11, 1960 (311) got pregnant at 21, lost the baby very late term, and then got pregnant with me. I was born 3 weeks late - as if I was waiting for an ELEVEN to be born. Due towards the end of March, I was born on April 11, 1985 (411 - "information") 4 minutes shy of 11:00am. I was very sick and my mother went into a coma. My father named me Kelly Elizabeth. "K" is the *11*th letter of the alphabet, and my name numerology turns out to be none other than ELEVEN. After me they lost another baby, again, very late term - my mother never got her period and was told she was infertile as a teen. Hormone therapy didn't work EXCEPT for when she became pregnant with us. After the 2nd lost baby she had my brother - and guess when he was born? Yup - on the ELEVENTH of September (September 11, 1989 = 911 "emergency). His numerology ALSO comes out to be ELEVEN. My mother soon got sick after his birth and eventually lost her mind (she has drug-resistant left temporal lobe epilepsy with a liver tumor which makes medicating her difficult. She soon developed severe depression-turned-bipolar disorder and after many, many suicide attempts they began performing electric shock treatments (ECT) on her and after that last hospitalization she came home with "the voices"; she became schizophrenic. The voices did 2 things: berrated her, and made her *count*. The number 11 followed her and by this point me as well. On forums I see 11 comments, 11:11 appears on the clock all the time, as well as 9:11 and 4:11. On 9/11/2001, the day of my brothers 13th birthday the WTC towers were struck, with my father working a block away in time square, Manhattan. He, however - is not an 11 - but rather born 9/21/60 - coincidentally the same birthday (9/21) as my mother-in-law. I met my life partner in highschool. We knew each other for 2 years but began speaking over the joint deaths of our grandmothers. He was born 8/8/85 at 8:18 AM. We began dating on the ELEVENTH of January at apx 11:00pm. (officially though he "asked" for exclusivity on the 12th, the following day). I had a very rough life, as did my mother - who it seems survived it all only to birth us, and then her illness catapulted her into an agoraphobic, near comatose state. As a child (before the age of 8) my brother and I would play in what we called "another plane" or "dimension" called "mirror land". We could "feel" the energies of these supposed beings as well as the "energy" of people around us. We soon learned that we were empaths as the emotional baggage of others (I taught highschool for a year and due to the overflow of energy radiating off of the kids I'd come home at 3pm and sleep until 5am the next day and begin all over - that is - until I became inexplicably NEAR DEATH-ill on the 2nd day of my honeymoon - which lead me to the path of spiritual research as I scrambled through every source possible for a title to the illness that was killing me and baffling 40+ doctors all over the tri-state NY area). All of us 11's - my mother, brother, and I (we have no other family living but my father, who is a 21) felt as if we didn't belong - either in this time (my mother said she was born in the wrong era), or on the wrong planet (as a child I felt a strong connection to Jupiter), or in a hell-plane/parrallel universe where our "powers" had been stolen from us. We went to Catholic school and watched Disney - so these ideas seem to have been intuitive. All three of us felt that we were telepathic (and to a degree we always have been - but not to the extent to which we can speak exclusively through mind control - which we all felt we had the ability to do but in this "mistaken" dimension in which we were born this "talent" could not be used), telekinetic (I felt that I could move things through the focus of my mind but that Id been "de-programmed" - my brother felt this as well, and we were both younger than 10 y/o when these feelings were at their strongest), and that we were on this planet for a very important service-to-others mission. We also felt a time limit. From elementary school and up through college I told my mother I saw my life ending during my 20's (I am 24). My brother has said similar - and both my mother and brother have attempted suicide trying to "cross over" into the CORRECT dimension/planet/era lo que sea. That's another thing. I was born deaf yet had the ability to understand most languages. As I grew older (and had a bunch of ear cannal reconstructions) I finally began to speak (my last surgery I was 13 and they didn't even *realize* I was deaf until I was 5) with NO SPEECH IMPEDIMENT whatsoever. The doctors called me "the miracle baby" - as I defied science time after time. I defied death in and out of utero (in-utero tests showed severe birth defects and twice my parents were advised to abort, but because my mother was "infertile" they decided to "love" me regardless) and spent the first two years of my life hospitalized for spinal deformities, stomach pre-maturity (though I was born late), lung and kidney deformations, and jaundice. My spine was curved into an "S" shape and I was in physical therapy until 16 in attempts to lessen the pain. I was declared dead before "resurrecting" at the time of birth - and was actually "no name Callahan" for 2 weeks in the NICU because my father refused to name another baby only to watch it die. I went from years 16 to 20 mas o menos healthy - but then my spine began re-twisting per vertebrae, tumors were found throughout my abdomen and *AGAIN* - as to defy science - would be undetectable the very next day through sonogram. On the ELEVENTH of October, 2008 and while on birth control (mid-cycle) I began a 40 day long period (AGAIN - defying science) and after that I never saw another period (its been 15 months since my last period). At this time I began LACTATING and the skin between my eyes FELL OFF leaving nothing but a bundle of nerves. For a year to follow the external skin to my "third eye" would decay from the inside out (they contribute this to a rare disease called "Behcet's Syndrome), and they found a tumor on my PITUITARY GLAND in my brain. All of this, as if haulting my spiritual growth and my discovery of who I truly am and what my mission really is before "time runs out", as I predicted during most of my childhood that my time would stand still before I turned 30.So sorry for the novel - but I saw, once again, an 11 when I stumbled upon a psychic web site that is giving away free "angel feathers" that she discovered on my birthday, April 11th. That is apx the 20th time I've seen an 11 today - and almost a dozen times 4/11 has popped up. Due to the hormone imbalance form the brain tumor I went from a size 0 to a size "large" - a 50 pound weight gain with a gaping whole between my eyes that heals and returns once a month for the past year. Doctors are baffled. I am a buddhist convert and a studying Ayurvedic practitioner. I also do chakra work with crystals every day at 4:00pm for at least an hour, trying to discover my mission and FINALLY communicate with the multi-dimensional beings I met in "Mirror Land" so long ago... and no one has any advice for me. No forum, no psychic, no You Tube channelers - no one seems to be able to help me...do you have any advice???Thanks for taking the time out to read this ... every word of it is true ... and there's even MORE to the story I just can't type anymore without pain. Please help me channel. I feel there is someone desperately trying to reach me and I them - but we just can't get there. There has to be someone who can help me channel/scry - SOMETHING. I have survived so much in my life - from physical and psychological abuse to the death of almost everyone close to me before turning 14, to the difficult life I had pre 5 and all the physical ailments - all the times I should have died - I thought at my wedding it was FINALLY over - that "God" had put me through literally what I considered the "REAL" hell in order to deserve the rewards to follow - but then - just 2 days into my HONEYMOON my world falls apart and this time the pieces are just too small and there are just too many to put back together without divine intervention... I didn't go through all of this just to rot away like this at 24 years old. I survived SO MUCH sadness and death and illness and abuse and adversity! I did it all right! I SURVIVED! I got straight A's in school WITH ADHD and a laundry list of learning dissabilities and all while caring for my criminally insane mother and protecting my baby brother I DID IT and survived all of the *KNOWING* that I had a supreme purpose and that it would all end well. I had my BA and a national certification in secondary education, adolescent psychology, and Spanish by age 20 and by 21 I was a highschool teacher with what should have been a glorious future ahead of me... there has to be a reason... this HAS to be preparation for something...something BIG - and I need to know what it is now... it's been 24 very long and hard years ... I can't take another 20... I won't... It can't all be for nothing... and if it is, then all of this divination and god talk is meaningless because what god would torture an already tortured soul for NO REASON and with NO BENEFIT unless I was some sort of MASOCHIST in a past life. Please help me communicate with my counterparts. Tip me on what crystals to use (I have 100s from raw to tumbled - I use channeling quartz, star sapphire (tumbled), phantom quartz, and raw amethyst points or chevron amethyst on my third eye most commonly, lapis lazuli, lepidolite, azurite, raw or tumbled aquamarine, or blue calcite on my throat chakra (usually), rose quartz (which is my stone of choice - I have apx 10 raw chunks, 3 wands, 3 tumbled hearts, 3 tumbled stones, and a tiny, rare elestial) on the heart chakra, along with 5 green aventurine around the chunk of rose quartz if I'm gridding, or 5 inward quartz points. If I;m not gridding my heart I also use rhodochrosite, rhodonite as my normal heart chakra stones. On my solar plexus I use tigers' eye, authentic amber, a chunk of citrine with terminations coming off of it, yellow jasper, a combo stone of malachite and chrysocolla sometimes (and I use another on my third eye when doing this for integration) and sometimes copper. On my sacral chakra I use carnelian always plus orange jasper amd sometimes I'll add copper here instead of on the solar plexus. On my root I use galena to integrate other-worldly beings with my core because I always use a large chunk of smoky quartz at the root as well. I also use ruby there and garnet, almongst other dark stones like black tourmaline, jet, and onyx. Lastly, on my feet - well, under my feet - I point a large smoky quartz generator pointed upward toward my body under each foot for further grounding. I often connect each chakra point with double terminated quartz points.I sleep with my stones in hand and under the pillow. I have a crystal grid set out with 11 quartz points set outward with the center grid containing a matrix of apx 50 tiny amethyst points, a chunk of rose quartz and aqua marine, a citrine chunk with "babies" as well as a smoky quarts generator with a baby; a clear quarts twin cluster and a moonstone merkaba at it's core.I play a tibetan singing bowl with my intentions written on thin paper inside the bowl in an attempt to set the vibrations of my intentions through the earths core and frequency grid. I also light incense daily and have a wide array of essential oils and loose herbs (I combine ayurveda with tibetan buddhism and new age therapies). I also wear a DT rose quartz pendant on my neck coupled with a DT amethyst on a silver chain. ANY advice is welcome.Thanks for taking the time out to read this ... every word of it is true ... and there's even MORE to the story I just can't type anymore without pain.Thank youKCR of the 11'sPICS ATTACHED - 2 OF MY 3RD EYE RECURRENT LESION AND 1 OF MY WEDDING JUST 1 YEAR AGO *****(((and 3 more attacks on the external third eye skin are in the 1st reply to this post)))

webCA6C2TU3.jpg

Photo 28.jpg

Photo 195.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there.
    My heart really goes out to you... i too was born on the 11th, my brother (also born on the 11th) died on my birthday. i can empathise to a certain extent with the master number stuff. I'm seeing it all the time and it can get ya a little crazy eh?
    As I'm the first to post on this I'd like to say the first thing that comes to me after reading your post....'Slow down'. of course, being an aries and a very sensitive one at that (my best friend is born on your birthday...). You'll just drive the very thing that seemingly wants to make it's way to you away. have you considered the idea that you may be laying too much pressure on yourself? All the crystals and energey practices may indeed be adding to the problem... You may be heaping a little too much on your already fragile system. Why not try doing...nothing. For a while at least. Give things a chance to settle down. The race against time will only bring on more ailments and worry and over-stress your nervous sytem.

Arians aren't naturally inclined to relax, but this, I feel is what you must do here.
    • note - i didnt just jump onto this - its been years - since 6th grade it really intensified this need to regain my powers - but something lit a fire under my ass around Oct 11, 2008 and all my abilities accelerated 10fold
      • maybe just dim the fire a little... You won't take on board fully anything of what you need to know if you continue to overload your system. Also the 'fire' and 'the need for speed' may very well be the 'quickening' that is occuring. If you have indeed experienced an accelaration of abilities, then sorry to keep on, but you have to back off and take the time to 'master' them. You really are giving off an 'urgent' vibe. Nothing of any true worth is gained in haste. Check your body, it's giving you all the info you need to know.
  • More hole pics - note these are all separate attacks

Photo 16.jpg

Photo 176.jpg

Photo 207.jpg

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8113396063?profile=original
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Aktaiwa stargate, in the Sirius B system, is now sending additional frequencies of blue creational light, including a newly invoked healing ray, for the entire galaxy...
The NINE are relaying ever more refined energies to us, from Lord Surea..…"
11 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"This link is absolutely true....A good reference to current ascension progress...Sandra Walter knows the matter well...

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/geomagnetic-storm-..."
18 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Geomagnetic Storm and New Plasma Effects; By Sandra Walter.
"Yes, absolutely true....Thanks for posting.."
20 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBeloved Ones,The current planetary energies that we are consciously embodying are nothing like we have ever experienced before on our planet.A cosmic blessing and response from our Aurora family to the shift that is taking place in many of…
4 hours ago
The conclusion of events taking place on Earth seems inevitable, as countries that feel threatened by them are uniting into two distinct groups for their protection. Steps are being carried out to try and calm things down but some countries seem set…
5 hours ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
7 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
14 hours ago
More…