The Most important Relationship you will Ever Have!!!
Oh my the Mind is cunning….This Post is in response to several Questions I have just received.

Watch out for the subtle “I should really do this”
“it must include that”…..

Watch closely the mind when it tells you what you “should do” or “Must” do…it is relentless in keeping you repeating the same old “Non-Loving” actions towards yourself.

There “ARE NO RULES MY FRIENDS”

eternal.jpg

No rules at all….do NOT BASE what you choose to do on what your mind tells you and “JUDGES” is so…

Freedom in the Moment is BEING in the right place at the right time!

In Every MOMENT!!

Yes that is POSSIBLE, every moment!

Living in Your HEART is Living in Love.

You listen to your Body..what moves you into Harmony, Joy and Bliss. You Follow that. You Listen within. Watch for the signals…Notice which thoughts..take you out of Harmony and which Ones move you deeper into it! Pay close attention to YOU..get to Really know yourself.

Do not judge what that is for you! Looking at a sunrise, being alone, being with someone…etc…it DOES NOT HAVE TO LOOK A CERTAIN WAY. What you choose to do or do not do.

There are no RULES about what is Perfect for YOU.
You will know when you are In the Perfect Moments. You will be in Flow.

You will be in Harmony, Love and Ecstasy….

This is LOVING YOU. Listening to you, choosing what feels the best in every moment.
This is about UNCONDITIONAL LOVE for YOU.

So many say what about relationships?? Isn’t it about focusing on that??

Oh my, there is No Greater RELATIONSHIP to Get RIGHT than the one YOU have with YOURSELF.

So Begin Once again, listening closely to How you feel..and If they are out of control emotions of great sadness or whether they are subtle and slowly pull you away from joy, PAY attention closely.

If in sadness and depression look at “where” and “what” signals you are not listening to in your life. The Ones that are pointing the way to greater happiness. Can you Love you? This is what I ask you.

Can and will YOU love you. It starts there. There is No other thing to do but that.

You Love You. Listen to you as you would your most cherished Lover. Really Listen.

Take the time for silence in your Heart Daily. Listen to my Transmissions they move you into Harmony and Hold you in Grace from the Pleiades.

I hold you in Love. I am here for You. You are a Sacred Soul of Light. I hold you in the Sacred Light of Your Soul on the Pleiades and On Earth. I love you!

This is the New Era of Light and You are the New Human of Light.

I will be Teaching more on this in future videos and in My Teaching Series. I Love You.

Listen to My Audio Frequency Transmissions. They will fill Your Heart with Love and the Truth of your Soul.

In The Sacredness of Divine Union and Eternal Love, I hold You,

The Queen of Light

link to article

http://iamthequeenoflight.com/2013/05/07/the-most-important-relationship-you-will-ever-have/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank You that was awesome

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
AncientAwakeningsI am Sananda and I come to be with you at this time in this great time of transformation and yes, transfiguration that you are all moving through just as this meditation by the one who gave this meditation is bringing you to that…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Alternate Earth: Thanks for placing that infowars link to Eva Vlaardingerbroek's speech.....I've seen this lovely lady interviewed numerous times, on such salient topics as the Dutch farmer's protests, WHO pandemic treaty and EU authoritarianism,…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good news story from Redacted here on how the fake news is in panic mode. They know people are waking up and hate that we are thinking critically and doing our own research. https://youtu.be/Q-aRBmEzrf8?si=BXebnwMYvzMTpbwb"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The Irish don't like this one bit and I can't blame them...But I suppose, from an illegal migrant perspective; the threat of being sent to Rwanda, by the United Kingdom, will become much akin to the old Russian Empire and Soviet Union, sending their…"
8 hours ago
More…