The more Jesus' the better ;)

Alrighty guys, somebody has gotta break the ice. Each of our individual experiences and pathways of thought have inexorably led at least a few of us to the understanding that we are an incarnation of Jesus, a Creator Son, or whatever you wanna call it.This is a WONDERFUL thing!! Study up, read Urantia, practice your craft, and lets be the effective spiritual beings that we clearly have been before and shall need to be in part again to finish catalyzing this process and let it go nuclear!If this is off the wall, then my bad, I guess I'm going solo except for those contemporaries who join me for study....but I really think there's a ton of us, especially on this site haha.I'd argue that we're geographically distributed for a reason and therefore will be most effective by affecting our roles locally, branching out as our bases build. Once people are curious they can start running down the path to freedom via discovery and application of personal truth while pursuing understanding. Now is the time. We just have to connect the dots, all the research and everything is there to actually show the people the physical proof!It's time we put it to the forefront and really engaged our role as we support each other in the process! Lets do it! Much love friends :)-Justin "Skywalker" Hitt

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yeah buddy!!! Excellent words as well haha, that is the mission!
  • I started to read the Urantia book but it was hard toget away from.I wanted to read all of in afew sitting. Lol I love new info. I may try again. I also have read parts of the book of Enoch...heavy duty....
    • Yeah haha, I just delve in and lose myself for a while, subsequently finding myself of course haha. Love it! Haven't really given the due justice to Enoch, he's next though
      • Urantia Book?  As Kryon has stated, that book is a portrait of the way the universe was!  We're forging a new one now.  And where is reincarnation referenced in the Urantia Book?  Indeed it appears to reject it out of hand.  And why are the cosmic entities therein so absolutely judgmental in regards to Lucifer and Satan?  Why can't they practice love and forgiveness that Yeshua/Jesus/Michael demonstrates?  The role of negativity has been integral to our exploration of duality.  It is a grand cult book channeled by W.C. Kellogg.  It has an admixture of truth and falsity (the denial of reincarnation is absurd) like most "scriptures".  Now The Keys of Enoch by JJ Hurtak (not the Book of Enoch, which I haven't read), I find  more uplifting but even  more difficult to understand.  The most important book is the one you're living and forging in the moment to moment adventure of it all.  Never give your power away to any other book!    

• You're entirely right, and just because someone professes their love for a set of text doesn't mean they live their life by it, although you'd certainly be within your rights to assume that in the realm of shadows administrated by the faux Christianity or whatever you prefer to call it. The original post to which this Urantia mention refers was littered with other books and ideologies. Most of what Urantia refers to I had already felt and derived prior to actually reading the book - and I completely agree - I think it's writers did not emphasize the importance of the darkness in the study of duality that is the perception of light in a material universe. But anyhow, as you said, we are writing the book now, and whoever has the data for the cosmos is hopefully enjoying the story as much as I am haha.
  • The less Jesus the better as far as I am concerned.  Christianity was created by a pagan politician for nefarious reasons (Constantine) in my opinion.  Jesus may not have even existed except in myth and legend, in my opinion.  Christianity is two things :  1  A blood-drinking, mind-control death-cult.  2  The single worst thing that has ever rolled down the turnpike of human history.  I am sick of hearing about "Jesus" and I would bet that Jesus is too, if he even exists as more than a fairy tale used for millennium in order to pimp God for power and profit.  Why can't christians keep their religion to themselves?  Why is it such an intolerant and pushy example of poor mental health and bigotry?  I firmly believe in freedom of religion until that religion becomes a monstrocity that thinks it has the right to force its values and beliefs onto others through politics and war. Yeah, that's right.

• Do not confuse the distortions of men with the words and works of the man.

Do not confuse Christ Consciousness, the energy of love that is available to anyone that chooses to do the work to awaken to it,, with Christianity.

Jesus Christ was the Master Metaphysician.

Jesus Christ showed us possible when your DNA is fully activated.

Jesus Christ taught unity and Compassion.

Jesus Christ taught that we are all the children of God. 

Jesus Christ taught the way to God is through the Presence, I AM.

Jesus Christ honoured the Divine Sacred Feminine.

I AM that I AM.

• PREACHHHHHH!!!!!!! That's what I'm talking about brotha. Those qualities are that which must be emulated to propagate the heaven on earth that we seek.
    • Clearly, you showed very little compassion in this reply. And missed the mark. Pretty sure you brought Christianity into the conversation and then associated all this stuff with it including myself. Master Jesus is basically a Jedi, and has nothing to do with Christianity other than the fact that they manipulated his message for a few thousand years. Showing people that Christ Michael has returned as essentially a network of perception to which one can uplink and perceive subjectively but with compassion for the subjective view of one's peers would be a schema-shattering piece of information that may be just what someone you know needs. But we'd never talk about that if this post and your subsequent reply did not occur - so I thank you for your contribution.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This may be more good news for readers, as the W.H.O. has revised some of it's more egregious power grabs, as indicated in the interim draft, from a legal perspective....See the revisions, BUT, KEEP VIGILANT....👀…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"This may be more good news for readers, as the W.H.O. has revised some of it's more egregious power grabs, as indicated in the interim draft, from a legal perspective....See the revisions, BUT, KEEP VIGILANT....👀…"
7 hours ago
"The globalists in Dublin, order their police to baton charge Irish citizens, protesting illegal migration...This behaviour is typical of the globalists...Always putting foreign criminals before their own people..It's happening everywhere, but is…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The globalists in Dublin, order their police to baton charge Irish citizens, protesting illegal migration...This behaviour is typical of the globalists...Always putting foreign criminals before their own people..It's happening everywhere, but is…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
12 hours ago
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
12 hours ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Yousaf's resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
13 hours ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Yousaf's resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
13 hours ago
More…