The Great Evacuation - not disclosure

"The Great Evacuation will come upon the world very suddenly. The flash of emergency events will be as the lightning that flashes in the sky. So sudden and so quick in its happening that it is over almost before you are aware of its presence. And so it will be when the events that warrant this action have come to the Planet. It is not possible to totally describe these events, but it is possible to instill at this time into the hearts of Humanity the hope and the knowledge of our vigilance and emergency actions on their behalf.

How will you feel within your own being when your eyes behold the sky black with craft over your head? How will you feel? Thankful? Frightened? Inadequate? Insecure? Or rejoicing and eager to betaken out of the turmoil. This final massive maneuver of Phase III will be Humanity's last opportunity to retain the present Physical form and be kept within our Ships until the calamities be passed.

PHASE I of the global evacuation will come as the twinkling of an eye, with no time for any prewarning of any significance. It will be a secret taking away of spiritual leaders and teachers of the Light workers, but not those of the Special Legion who will remain until the last phase is completed. Phase I
participants will be momentarily alerted at the time of any threat to the planet or its crust. Some may be notified where to go and when. In this covert rescue they will be invisibly levitated by beam to smaller ships that wait, on which they will be transported to the great Mother Ships anchored high in the atmosphere. Again it was repeated for emphasis, Phase I will remove all of the Earth Volunteers on assignment except those of the Special Legion who remain, highly protected, till all evacuation is completed .

Various Commanders of the Ashtar Command have explained to me that in whatever time remains, the sky will be filled with ships extending an invitation to rescue whosoever is without fear and whose vibratory frequency is sufficient to bear the Levitation Beams. Due to the planetary turbulence at the time, there will be only limited landings for this mass evacuation. This final removal takes place as time permits and in accordance with whatever disaster is prevalent.

"This will be a mass hovering in the skies for whoever is unafraid to join with us to be rescued. The ultimate destination of these will be determined later. The moment at hand will require only that they be without fear and of sufficient vibratory frequency to withstand the levitating beam around them. Phase III makes up the invitation to the multitudes to welcome whomsoever can withstand the activities of rescue and accept our call, in whatever few moments are left, for we cannot linger in your atmosphere when the turbulence gets underway. This final lift-off will, of course, also include those faithful Earth Commanders who have borne the heavy responsibility of Earth details in preparation for our coming. These are the kinds of things that will be discussed with them at their briefings in the Secret Councils."

Put your quiet moments and spiritual growth as number I. Be not attached to planetary service. Only some will be facilitated for this service and they will be assisted with the combined efforts of many toward rapid and necessary projects. The major projects of the evolution of Mankind at a consciousness level will not occur until the interruption of life on the Planet. Then both those who exit on the Ships and those who drop their bodily vehicles will be taken into various schools and experiences for their further growth."

You have been previously instructed as to the 'why's' - now you have received more instructions as to the ''how's.'' Trust the perfection, preciseness and experience of the Intergalactic Fleet. Many contingencies and details which you could not even fathom at this time have been allowed for. Remain calm, trust the rocess, and all will go smoothly with lift-off. We are not only manifesting the
lights in the sky, but expanding the love and understanding in your heart. Trust our words! Our actions will speak for themselves. Welcome home.

“Let go immediately of any unresolved energies or emotions which are binding you to Earth, whether it is the sin of attachment to material possessions or the continual lustful thoughts of passion in your mind. Release your resentments, your fears, your needs to feed your ego. Forgive your neighbor, your friends, and even the bums in your community. Judge nothing as less than Divine, perfect in its own unique way. Accept everything equally as beautiful and good. Trust that life force/source to sustain you with all that you need now and in the days to come. All is God! Awaken to the glory of that joy as creation is spun from the illusion of separation into the Oneness of creation for all to witness that participate.

"And my heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you, Dear Brothers, for this wonderful opportunity to serve with you.

This is

Tuella ... closing the book!"

ASHTAR - A Tribute compiled by Tuella. This second Ashtar Command Book is a compilation by Tuella of further Messages from Ashtar and The Ashtar Command. For the full book text, click on "Ashtar - A Tribute"

http://www.thenewearth.org/ASHTAR1ProjectWorldEvacuation.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thankyou for the post, its been great to read everyone's different perspectives.  I will read the Tuella material.

I guess everyone will have their own experiences in this, as in all things across our planet.  I am reminded of how people can have such different lives on our world and never come into contact...as though we all live on different planets....I can't even imagine being part of a royal family, or living in the forests of Russia (like Anastasia), or life in Hong Kong....totally different experiences....and so I guess in this as well, there will be people experiencing catastrophe, others experiencing a smooth ride through this, others leaving as their work is done.

When we all have access to the akashic records, it will be an interesting read :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I trust that whatever comes my way, will be of benefit to me and the planet...whether that is the ships collecting me temporarily, being taken to a protected place temporarily, or my own place being adequate to continue on in....all will work out perfectly.

• Dawn - thanks for sharing this. 

This also runs in alignment to a dream that I had - the banks collapsed, and I was being taken aboard a space ship - by my galactic brother.  I intuitively knew he was pure of heart (or had purified himself) so much to the point - he was now childlike.  (It is scriptual and the words of Jesus that to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, we must become as little children).  Trusting, purifying etc.

I think in the case of Marique's experience though, I do not blame her for not wanting to board any space craft as her experience was not a positive one (and Marique has shared with us all for a long period now of her experience). 

Due to poor health, I had chosen not to stay behind to help rebuild. Yet this dream was revealed to me - and has urged me to fight on for as far as I can possibly go. 

I know we all have choice.  I think you'd require a great degree of health and good vision in order to keep going as well as the will. 

• Well it's interesting to see the determination of people who do wish to stay and live on here on Earth.

I guess if anyone is going to have an experience of being evacuated, then it's something personal that Sananda or Ashtar or galactic brother's/sisters, will be showing them privately.

But saying Tuella's material is no longer valid - is like dismissing the words that Sananda said when he is coming back to gather his elect (which he said 2000 years ago) - is also no longer valid. 

I still am yet to see many people who will open their minds up.  Just observe how much they choose to live in ignorance, and keep burying their heads in the sand - or the sheeple mentality.

• I am wondering what has happened to the human pioneering spirit? Doesn't anyone else want to go forth and have new experiences in faraway lands? I L O V E this planet... who doesn't?  But there is an ENTIRE UNIVERSE out there, probably many of them, just waiting to be explored!  Planets galore, and more to come, and little ole me might have the chance of experiencing some of them. :)

• Thank you for this gift,Please lead me to tell who you want to know. Thanks to all of you helping earth and it's peoples.Please help me be of the highest service thats possible for me at this time.  with love Honestangel2012

• This is just my own experience ok... and I'm not trying to force a view (just simply sharing)

In my dream, I intuitively 'knew' he was a galactic brother.  This is similar to an experience of mental telepathy. Until we have experienced mental telepathy - and that the concept is possible, then we don't understand it.

If I sensed a being of a fearful, lower vibration - of course I wouldn't go with them (and hopefully they wouldn't abduct me).

Anyway, I suppose from now on, the heart must help us in our choices.  We certainly try to work this out logically and all this isn't very logical.

•    I am one of those who FEEL sooo attached to Mother Earth.  And it makes me so proud to see many fellow Earthlings to call this is THEE only  HOME.  Yes, WE want to stay and help her through HER birthing.

It is also very good to see such a knowledgable group of people on this site!!  And YES-Tuella's messages are NO longer in our future, because 30+ years later, WE have awakened and became so powerful, that WE HAVE changed, co-criated a better TIME-LINE for the future.  

However,  IT IS STILL very possible to have some  tremblings, volcanos  and floodings, because Mother Earth is getting rid of HER  "old fashioned clothings"!!!   Therefore, it might be some  TEMPORARY evacuation.  But we'll be back when everything  settles down.  And I think, that WE will MEET the galactics before the evacuations, so WE will  know them better, and WE'll  make better, wiser choices.

Most of us know, that when the  TIME comes, we will be so psychic and telepathic, that WE can't be fooled by anybody  ANYMORE!   Other sources say, that  we will be united with the  "right cosmic family", according to our  "secret  DNA files", which are  "carved" deep inside of US, before we came to Earth.  So, as soon as we see them, we will RE-member them, and greet them with the open arms, and big hugs!

Energies,  and plans are changing everyday, every minute, so  EVEN  the  Galactics are getting confused, and don't know - when, which and how?

For now, I wish YOU ALL - SWEET  DREAMS!!!

• I'm here as well. With others likewise here. As much I would love to go into space..I don't fear what has to be done. I don't know what it is quite yet..But i must stay too. my Heart says .."Stay"

• So this is the latest.

• No its not as I said earlier this is OLD channeling of 3 decades ago and not applicable anymore!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Good episode of UFO hunters here about Area 51. https://youtu.be/8i6aHSXbfiI?si=Jm5w-bGPe-8--2Ov"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good episode of UFO Hunters I just found a little bit ago about Area 51. https://youtu.be/8i6aHSXbfiI?si=Jm5w-bGPe-8--2Ov"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"With regards Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades, the supply to Meier of malachite and other precious stones and crystals, is absolutely in adherence to Federation (Plejaren and the wider one) policy, with regards importing of…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"ETs definitely have a preference for meeting contactees in the most idyllic and natural, beauty locations...There are several security reasons for this, along with the calming effect upon the contactee....
This example, as per my November 2021…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings,I am Mira, from the Pleiadian High Council, and I am speaking to my Brothers and Sisters of planet Earth.My message today will prepare everyone vibrationally for the messages in a near future.Each channeling discloses more and more…
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades which gets into more of Billy's contacts with Semjase. https://youtu.be/UZQoYmiLmgY?si=dm0Yb8-mKsBQg5VJ"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades which gets into more of Billy's contacts with Semjase. https://youtu.be/UZQoYmiLmgY?si=ZpnhLi7l_Z-KnUX9"
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"My Friends, your comments are noted. But we are in a Dis-information War and anything is possible. We don't know what is true or not true until it has happened and then its usually some time after that that we can make an assumption on what is…"
9 hours ago
More…