The Eve of 2014

ebe21-happy-new-year-2013-wishes-greeting-cards-2.jpg?w=768&h=614Photo Credit

It’s New Year’s Eve, and synchronicities have been plentiful for my family and I on this magical day. With the incredible transformation we’ve been blessed to experience in 2013, I can only imagine what this next year will have in store for all of us.

Some of you have known about my work since 2011, but I don’t feel like I really started living or serving until this year (2013). This year has given me so much, and I depart it a much wiser and happier person.

Inspiration to spread the message of spirit flows through in a different way than it did for me at the beginning of the year, and I can feel that this is only the beginning of the expansion of each of us. I don’t know if any of you have received any synchronistic clues about the progressive year ahead, but they continue to flow for me. It’s 4:44 PM as I write this.

Today, when checking on my family’s new house (we’re not able to move in yet because of repairs needing done) I said a silent affirmation that we’d be able to move in soon in 2014. As I walked outside to the front and opened the mailbox, I was greeted with a magazine I’d never seen that said “seeds of change”.

It turned out that my wife had an organic seed catalog mailed to our house, and I just happened to grab it and see the synchronistic message.

We’ve all been planting the seeds of change for a long time, and things have been brewing to an inevitable conclusion. Even though there’s a lot of work to do, I’m confident that we’re entering a heavenly future because of the divine inspiration that’s being acted on by a growing number of conscious seekers.

Feel free to disagree, but for me, 2013 was a very progressive year and I can feel that 2014 will build on this progression. No more stagnation. No more going around in circles. No more petty disagreements that keep us from our greater potential.

On the eve of 2014, you’re encouraged to welcome the divine qualities back into your life so that we can start creating change from within. The cultivation of inner peace and harmony will always be an important aspect of changing the world, and in this New Year, we build upon the visions that have danced in our heads and show the world that harmony is possible.

Unity can be more than an idea if we reinforce it on the world stage, and I look forward to seeing where this and every other year fits into humanity’s ongoing evolution.

Happy New Year, everybody. Have fun, be safe and remember that spirit is always with you.

Wes Annac

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
2 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's video
5 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Here is a link to my video on the subject of Plejaren scientific classifications of the multitude of ET types, across the galaxy and beyond...
It's fairly comprehensive and does include those of the so-called "mantis" race...Insectoid species...…"
42 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Here is a link to my video on the subject of Plejaren scientific classifications of the multitude of ET types, across the galaxy and beyond...
It's fairly comprehensive and does include those of the so-called "mantis" race...Insectoid species...…"
46 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yesterday was St George's day and was celebrated across the land....ENGLAND..

English Patriots Celebrate St George’s Day In London.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXOyhYozGcQ"
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great ResetBy F. William EngdahlGlobal Research, April 22, 2024Theme: Intelligence   1027 201  680  2123https://www.globalresearch.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/DavosMW-600x338-300x169.png 300w,…
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
SocietyA collective “common enemy” now stalks mankind Stephen KarganovicApril 20, 2024© Photo: rumble.comThe psychopathic serial killers using their vast financial, political and media  resources are inexorably putting into effect a homicidal global…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Here's a quick clip that gets into the Antarians here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzfq-S-EZbc"
6 hours ago
More…