Hello there everyone in the one,

I've been meaning to make this post for a long time now. I have proof that Steven Greer has a hidden agenda.

The National Press club is the organization that funded the start of the UFO disclosure initiative in 1993 called 'The Disclosure Project'. This National Press club is owned by the rockefelllers, and there headquarters is two blocks from the White House.

The first red flag comes from the National Press club seal. Here is a picture of it:

Notice the Owl and the Lamp with the flame. Also notice the Capitol Hill building in the background. First if you look at the Capitol Hill building on google Earth it shows and Owl made of the surrounding roads. Here is a picture:

Then you must ask yourself what does this owl mean????

If you research into a group in northern california you will find the answer. There is a group called the Bohemian Club. This club has a member list of many heads of state, including many US presidents. They have a Redwood Forest Grove with a forty foot tall stone OWL. They do occult satanic like rituals at the base of this statue. This is called the OWL OF MOLOCH.

Here is a picture:

If you have good eyes you will be able to see a LAMP at the bottom of this statue. The same identical lamp that is on the National Press Club symbol. This is VERY important because the National Press Club seal matches up with an Owl and a lamp.

If you research more into the Bohemian group you will read there LOGO. it goes like this " Weaving spiders come not here". 

This motto is a dead on indication of the owl that is on the US one dollar bill. Notice how the design of the dollar bill is covered in what looks like spider webs. The bohemian club motto relates to how the spider web design does not touch the little hidden owl on the dollar.

So, you have to be able to make the connections between the National Press Club and the Bohemian club. With that you have to take into consideration that these people have secret messages on US money and US government buildings. Only the most powerful people in this world could be able to do this.

The National Press Club is the front runner for the disclosure project. Which means the very people who kept the ET presence secret are the very ones who are disclosing it.

The second red flag about the disclosure project, is there official stance on good/bad alien theory.

Steven Greer says that no negative ETs exist.

This is silly to me because I have found a major contradiction to that statement.

Steven Greer is also the leader of CSETI, which is an ET ambassador training program. I was very interested in joining this group. I had sent in an application to join these training seminars. The second in command of the disclosure project and CSETI, Debbie Foch called me to interview me. I had a very long conversation for about two hours. Near the end she quickly brought up the question if i believe in the good/bad ET theory. I said "no i believe all ETs are good", which was a lie. I then later asked her a quick question myself. I had asked if the underground base at Dulce, New Mexico was real. And she quickly answered and said yes it is real. 

But, that is a clear contradiction to the good/bad ET theory. If you look into Steven Greer's books you will see that he says the supposed reptilian ET species was not at all extraterrestrial. That these reptoids were created by terrestrial humans to scare people during illegal MILAB abductions. 

This is all so stupid. Because Debbie Foch ADMITTED that Dulce was real, so therefore she admitted the ET reptilians were real.

From there I knew the disclosure project was actually the deception project, under special interest by the alpha draconian reptilian influence.

I would rather not type out what has happen at Dulce, New mexico. I leave it to you to research.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My words obviously hurt you somehow. When I said "you have no idea who I am or what I've been through."

You replied with, "....now you're gonna act like a wise old man that knows everything...what YOU've been through, that's your ego talking, you... and I have experienced nothing in life and know nothing, right?"

See how your comment led yourself to say, "....and I have experienced nothing in life and know nothing, right?"

That is your EGO mind-fucking yourself, because I clearly never said anything about your experiences. Nor do I act as if I know anything about you.

I was just stating you, don't know, what I have been through.
        • Treat others as you would like to be treated and speak to them as you would like to be spoken to...your words are harsh and unloving Petar.
          You cannot know anything about another's journey, you are not qualified to comment with value about who and what and where they are..
          ...and you are certainly not qualified to give your opinion about someone's Karma...really...!

It is easy to give advice to others, but not so easy to live by that advice oneself...

This is a space where people can share what they believe is important, without another's judgement of who they are supposed to be...

Where is your love and compassion, how big is your heart?
      • Hi Petar, check this one out, I discovered it the other day and I think is worth looking at, it corresponds well with what happened in1954/Eisenhower/UFO.But this info is not from 1954... I have posted it before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8gnuiVzV-c
  • Honestly, I doubt there will ever be a "disclosure" like your talking about, if people don't get there is something going on by now, they're probably trying not to see it....

No one will control what happens IF ships do appear, because control is an illusion in itself.....

:-)
  • Hmm....I don't know...All reptilians aren't negative in my opinion, and what we may think be a negative experience or contact with an alien----relating to the alien to be "BAD" or "negative, may just be how we perceive it in our dense consciousness. When our higher selves are in place...we may be like....ooohh that's why they abducted me and took a tissue sample...to heal me! When we go to the doctor don't we feel violated? But know it's for our best interest? This is just a scenario here....you can look at one thing and make it to a million other things.

Thanks for posting this, I been wondering what is up with all the Steven Greer talk.

Love:)
    Peggy
    • being positive or negative doesn't choose race. It doesn't matter what race, species,etc, as long as the actions of the being support the fact of good or bad.

The reason why i said these reptilians were bad, wasn't because they were reptilians. It was because their actions support the fact of negativity. A quick example, abducting an innocent American civilian and mutating that person in bizarre genetic experiments; in underground bases such as Dulce, New Mexico.

All i say is the facts amount to negative actions that just happen to be committed by reptilians
  • However the little owl on the dollar is supposed to be a spider...
    • yea people think that too. But im pretty sure its an owl perched sideways.
  • Very good!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!The frequency of Earth continues to rise by the minute. Through the many portals activated on Earth, ancient vortexes, and especially through the lightworkers, who serve as…
5 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion 5000 year old vedic Shanti Mantra …HIGHLY RECOMMEND
"Listen daily for healing"
25 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion 5000 year old vedic Shanti Mantra …HIGHLY RECOMMEND
25 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
26 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
In the world of scientific discovery, paradigms shift and theories evolve, but few conjectures have sparked as much controversy and fascination as the recent proposal set forth by Russian physicists Mikhail Vossen and Alexander Scherbakov. Their…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"The Light, by Reel People....(2021 Remastered Version)👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icoe-AO2ADc"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll have to seriously consider making this one, an unofficial anthem for my sector command in East Anglia, GFL Ground Crew.....Selamat ja....!!😉

"IF IT'S LOVE THAT YOU FEEL, STEP INTO THE LIGHT....!!" Just dig those lyrics and vibes....👽…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Now, some brilliant arrangements and compositions, well played with more splendid bargrooves....Enjoy...ahem...!! Selamat ja...!! 👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV6KZgXIDl8"
9 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…