Im reading this book at the moment, just wanted to share:

The Creator Speaks: A Message For Humanity is a book that gives us hope and understanding of the larger picture of the end times being played out on our planet. We are in the greatest role that we have The-Creator-Speaks-9780615317847.jpg?width=275ever experienced collectively on our Earth plane. This awakening and shift is moving us beyond linear time through the 2012 doorway into Enlightenment, Ascension, and into Co-Creation of Heaven on Earth in all life forms. The Creator explains his great heart awakening with his beloved Sophia and the rippling effect this love still has on all levels of Creation today. He/She explains the different levels and systems of Creation, how they began, and what their purpose is. He/She explains the importance of the Shadow's exposure and its emergence into light, what the Stargates have to do with this shift, and how the end of Karma is affecting the Earth changes on our planet. He/She talks about the "Golden Age of Enlightenment" and the great healing of the feminine, which is activating our DNA coding, and awakening us into the Second Coming of Christ collectively.

http://www.amazon.com/Creator-Speaks-Michelle-Phillips/dp/0615317847

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Earth like the Goddess, has so many beautiful names.

• The word "Sophia" is of Greek origin, which means "Wisdom". Other languages have other meanings.

According to Ashtar Sheran, the Earth's name is Shan.

According to the New Age movement, Earth is named Gaia.

According to God/The Source/The Creator, you may call the Earth whatever you like! ;oD

• The Inner Earth beings... The Telosians call Mother Earth as Virgo but they understand when humans call her Gaia
  • Hi Ben, please post passages and info from the book and if you would recommend it.  Thanks for sharing!
  • did not know that Creator had a girlfriend named Sophia !!!
    • Yes Creator has a girlfriend named Sophia< I hooked them up on a Blind date and they have been inseprable ever since.And just look at how many Planets and Universes they have given birth to?  Why didn't they use birth contol?  Maybe cause birth is not something they can control?
    • Good on Him/Her/It !!... ;oD

• Thanks for sharing Ben!  When you finish the book maybe you will share more with us?  I would love to know the story of the creator's love for Sophia.  Is Sophia the shadow?   I love love stories <3
  • Very cool Ben, this looks good :)  I'll definitely check it out!
  • looks like a great book to let others know about in these times, who would be ready to know such things, friends, family etc etc to clarify the whole story well enough, thankyou
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I did post my EV report on the Greta Thunberg blog...However, she seems to be more interested in "Palestinian causes" now....LOL🤣 Of course, she's a deep state asset, with a well-rounded propensity for causing trouble...…"
2 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"Of course, the rule of thumb is; if it's made in China, it is most certainly sub-standard and highly dangerous.....And we can apply this to the EV market, as well as so much else.....
Not that I would even consider purchasing an EV, as they are…"
4 minutes ago
"Speaking of China. It's not just the CCP who are crazy. The people seem to be completely unaware of basic hygiene and seem content to subject their food to toxic waste products, from sewers....Rather strange nation, all round..

I will state, up…"
7 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"China it seems has problems all over the place. I knew they had problems, but it's way worse than I thought. Much rebuilding needs to be done there that's for sure."
1 hour ago
"Of course, the rule of thumb is; if it's made in China, it is most certainly sub-standard and highly dangerous.....And we can apply this to the EV market, as well as so much else.....
Not that I would even consider purchasing an EV, as they are…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWE ARE THE ARCTURIANS and we know you. We have connected with you in other ways when you open your field to higher light and we are happy and honored for this opportunity to connect now.You are awakening more deeply to the Truth of YOUR…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Covid Vaccine cover up talked about here and the harm the vaccines caused people. The masks they forced people to wear and the harm they can cause as well is also talked about. The ridiculous lockdowns are brought up as well. Nuremburg 2.0 for all…"
1 hour ago
"In Alice in Wonderland, they painted the roses red....In Red China, they paint the trees green.....LOL Welcome to the Chinese, lower astral plane experience....🐲🤣

"China is planting Fields of Stones stuck to Metal Bars - No, Really."…"
3 hours ago
More…