8110397476?profile=original

Hey there dearest Lighty friends,
So as it goes - it goes. What I'm about to disclose may be a tad upsetting for some, as it has certainly slightly ruffled my feathers as well. Nevertheless, it has given me some definate food for thought and reappraisal.

I have a close friend, who was (I guess he still is) a Lightworker. He has belonged to this site for a long time and we became amigos soon after I joined Lighty's. However, he is not active on Lighty's anymore. He's a qualified peadiatric nurse and a volunteer for Medicines Sans Frontiers (Doctor's Without Borders). He has just returned from a stint in the Sudan.

I haven't been in contact with him for over six months, due to the isolation that is involved with his type of work. Anyway, we got to chatting and I mentioned that now he is back, if he is going to return to this site and share his experiences with us. Well, to say I probably waved a red flag at a bull, is probably an understatement. He immediately launched into a rather scathing tirade, severely criticising Lightworker ethics and principles - not so much attacking the site but more the integrity of it's members.

He stated that we are 'bored elitists, who regard ourselves as a cut above the rest and a pathetic bourgeois breed, who can afford the luxury of being self indulgent. That we are delusional humans, who have absolutely no idea of what it takes to be a REAL Lightworker. Our defined agenda is escapist, that we are the ones who a too afraid to actually confront reality and face the harsh circumstances of what that entails.

Also, we wouldn't know a real Lightworker if we fell over one'. Quote unquote.
He goes on - we 'Lightworkers are self pontificating and self righteous people. Almost two thirds of the worlds population don't even have the benefit of access to any form of the media, including the internet - but the most enlightened and happiest of people live in these underpriviledged countries (real Lightworkers).

People who have absolutely nothing, they have no homes and have been displaced and whose children are dying from starvation due to the ravages of war. Yet we (Lightworkers) sit in the comfort of our warm living rooms, in front of a computer, bemoaning and complaining hypochondriacally about the discomfort our latest ascension symptoms are physically causing us - entertaining a death wish of sorts, to leave this 3D paradigm, when we should be grateful for what we have, for being alive, healthy and in a position to be self obsessed - we should be ashamed'.

I must admit, I was totally flawed and couldn't offer a suitable response to his allegations. However, his attack was certainly scathing but I can't help but feel it is somewhat justified. I understand, that my friend has probably seen a lot of needless pain and suffering and I admire him for the volunteer work he performs.

I still regard him as a Lightworker and a friend - I guess he is just walking his talk.
It certainly was quite a kick up the duds for me anyhow.

Much love and happiness to you all

Ish )O(

Black Ishtar's blog /blog/black-ishtar | Login /user/login?destination=comment/reply/166516%2523comment-form or register /user/register?destination=comment/reply/166516%2523comment-form to post comments | Tags: Happiness, sorrows and feelings /category/happiness-sorrows-and-feelings

Source:http://lightworkers.org/blog/166516/bourgeois-lightworker

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
11 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...

Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
12 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
12 hours ago
More…