After some investigations I found some interesting articles about the connection of the Ascended Masters to the iluminati. I heard some stories about them but no real proof so I decided to do some research, I found a site with content that helped me to uplift some of my questions.

The White Brotherood (Ascended Masters) are all part of the Amethystine order ( an Iluminist order) that is related to the violet flame.

Amethystine besides being a iluminist order also means "Python" or snake (there is a snake called Amethyst snake or Python).

The White Broterhood manifested itself on Earth the first time through what they called "Solar Brotherhood" or peple of the sun. It is said they were brought on Earth by Kumara (his name means Androgenous serpent) who was originaly a Pleiadian that traveled to Venus and brought the "Sun beings" (Angelic Pleiadian beings) to the earth.

Are the ascended masters iluminati? Well, they are iniciated in the Amethystine (iluminist) order, and we know that the Solar Brotherhood was related to a initiation ritual called "illumination flame" since the times of Lemuria.....

Now I know from my memories that the Pleiades symbol is the bird, the birds and Dolphins original DNA was first developed on the Pleiades and we know that the birds are considered to be the evolution of the dinossaurs they have the same base DNA. So what does this tell us? Are the Pleiadians the evolution of the reptilians or have they worked together on DNA projects? Why did Kumara the "snake" take the Pleiadian angelic beings to the earth and they were then named "Sun people"? What is their relation and what is the relation between them and Venus?

We also know the Maians had a serpent feathered god called " Quezacoatti" serpent (reptilian) + feathered (birds = pleiadian?) was this a stage between the evolution of reptilian and bird (reptilian and pleiadian?).

Next, as we know the ascended masters are also part of the rosicrucian order (the symbol is a rose) some people have a rose (or flower similar to a rose) in their aura so I believe this can be a way to identify certain cosmic origins.

There was a dragon family called "Rex Deus" in the mid ages made of Jewish elders who married royal european families...Again these are associated to the reptilian and iluminati. N

My point in this the ascended masters are not depicted as perhaps we are told they are, they are part of a bloodline that has a reptilian orgin to it, possibly a fusion between reptilian and pleaidian angelic. Now, all ascended masters are iniciated in the order of Amethystine so they are illuminati.

Now I asked myself is Iluminate quoted as something negative at all? And if so are all iluminate of the same type? I found something that would explain what happened in the History of Atlantis. Here it goes:

According to Enoch, the Brotherhood of Light first sought to upgrade intelligence upon this planet eons ago and the first attempts in recent cycles of time took place in the Takla Makan Desert (Tibet) where the civilization of “Tak” was evolved 36,000 years ago and reached over a vast area to South America. Great city areas were built and seeded with a great technology that enabled Man to communicate with the Lords of Light while living in bodies that were of great light and of Light molecular density. LIGHT BODIES.

After this experiment ended in disaster with the people of light intermarrying with the fallen offspring of the Lords of Light, another experiment was generated, Atlantis. Their technology was based on crystalline attunement of the matter and anti-matter cycles of the physical and non-physical worlds. This ended in failure due to the mixing of genetic codes and factors of light by the fallen axis Lords of Light who used their crystalline technology to bring Atlantis into war and destruction.

"After this experiment ended in disaster with the people of light intermarrying with the fallen offspring of the Lords of Light" So there is fallen offspring of the lords of light....what does this mean? The Light has a "fallen" part too? Again, why do the reptilians relate with the Pleiadians? Where they friends or Did the reptilians need the Pleiadian DNA for something ? Well we know that the Pleiadians are similar to us humans....So perhaps the reptilians thought it would be a  nice idea to mate with the pleiadians and then seed the earth.

Saint Germaine was a dragon master....and connected to the dragons and snakes.
his "book of triangles" shows how much he was related to them...reptilians.

This information was taken from: http://www.amarushka.com/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amanda, I don't comment on their posts because I can't even take them serious. Sometimes I laugh or feel sorry for them though. 

I think many of us think like that, not worth our time. 

• Your just making assumptions based on some kind of logic rather from talking about experience or things you ve learnt through it. Theory
  • Sorry what you just said they are perfect, they aren't I know an asended master I probably shouldnt be telling you this but he hates perfection.

Perfection overrated useless bollox, computers think in terms of perfection off and on reality and nature couldn't be further from perfection. In fact they only way they are perfect is in there imperfection. If you still don't understand I m not going to explain.

Also why are you talking about 11dimensions asended masters are here to work on our realm the 3d.
  • Ok you still don't get it but I can explain, I would prefer to do it in person over a cup of coffee but as you live in Chicago that's not likely to happen!

I was talking today to a group of 18 year olds about spirituality who just wanted to hear more, so I ll tell you.

The first comment you made about the saint germain channel yes I ve read it isn't very good because the channel isn't very good.

It's ok for the entities to make mistakes I don't see why you see them as perfect beings they are not, and know they won't know that the channel won't misrepresent them. That doesn't stop them from trying and hoping that they won't be.

I think you listen to all the channels and think they ll all be right but they won't be because of the channeler. I know plenty of channels who say that they channel god even but channel rubbish, god is trying to get through but they are being misheard by the channeler and the channeler just being so happy to channel says it anyway.

If you want to see a clear channel go to lightworker.com or crimson circle.

Lastly there are mistakes everywhere, nature makes mistakes on purpose there is plenty of room in the universe for mistakes that is how we learn. Mistakes have there place in the divine plan!
    http://good.It/
    • I will answer you other question, is light wining? Yes it is but this happened in the spiritual planes first and in the hearts and minds of men and women, this will be a slow process to come to fruition and likely take years till you will see obvious physical social effects.

The process still has to filter through to every day life, yes we've turned a corner but it will take years to see how far we ve come sorry if you were hoping for an instantaneous win!
  • Your still confused.

The name asended master doesn't mean I m better then you master, just means they asended to a high level of spirituality, just because someone is clever then you or wiser does make them better.

Sorry but an asended master would and will call themselves and asended master as they are proud of there saris just as you would be if I'd climbed Mount Everest but it doesn't make them think they are better then you.

And again sorry what fake asended masters are you talking about, sure I f my m went round saying she was an asended master she would be a fake, however there are no spiritual entities that I know of of a benevolent nature that are fake

I m not trying to say my opinion is better then yours only you seem unclear

It's is likely and often the case that those who channeled them misunderstood them and there message which so often happens
  • Amanda if you asended spiritually learnt everything there was to learn on earth u would be given a choice asended to a higher realm of reality or remain in this realm as an asended spiritual master. Asended masters choose to be so solely to partake in the evolution of humanity that is there purpose to serve. There no such thing as an asended master who does his own thing flirting with the dark and the light. They exist solely to help humanity other wise they leave the earth.

I think your getting to cought up in the idea of power just because a being is more powerful it doesn't stop it being another beings equal. It doesn't mean they loose interest in beings less powerful, do you not help an old lady across the street or bring up infants. As asended masters they are even more compassionate than us and loving that is there role!

They are asended because they love all unconditionally, I think u miss understand what an asended master is.
  • Also if your basing all your info on things you read on the Internet your going to start believing all kinds of crazy things
  • This guy Augustus is trying to make sense of things, while making little sense
    • First of all, I am not "guy" to you, you dont know me so call me Mr. Augustus if you want to adress me.

Second, I do know a lot more than you think I do.

Third, I took my time to think about things and left some ideas on my post, I stated facts and delivered possible answers, nowere I state this is the absolute truth.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
1 hour ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
2 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
3 hours ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
4 hours ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
4 hours ago
More…