The Anunnaki MUST Return To Fix Their Creation That Has Gone Astray

by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
Editor, In5D.com

For thousands of years, our spiritual and physical capabilities have been limited through the genetic manipulation of our DNA by the Anunnaki. To modern science, this is called “Junk DNA” but in fact, the “Junk DNA” contains the dormant genetics that separate us from being literal gods and goddesses.

The key is in our DNA

According to the research of Gregg Braden, we only have 20 of the 64 codons in our DNA “turned on”. One must ask, “Why would Creator/Source limit our genetic capabilities by turning off most of our DNA?”

Hypothetically, if we can figure out how to turn on the latent codons in our DNA, we could feasibly do anything, such as heal every person on the planet instantaneously as well as healing Mother Earth, herself, from the poisoning of our water, air, and food supplies.

Robert Morning Sky gives one of the best explanations of how our DNA evolved

Read more + video

http://in5d.com/the-anunnaki-must-return-to-fix-their-creation-that-has-gone-astray/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What is freedom?  What is free will?  If something can be taken away from you, then you never had it to begin with.  Myself, I am in charge of my own growth and destiny, the old fashioned way, through blood, sweat and tears, just like my ancestors :-) There are no shortcuts and if someone did offer one, I would consider them suspicious, we cannot take each others lessons away.  

PS, mother nature never does a backwards change, we cannot devolve, it is not possible, though some humans seem like they have.  

• Well Said! :)

• “Why would Creator/Source limit our genetic capabilities by turning off most of our DNA?”

I don't know about You, but in Me I think it has been done to keep the monkey in me from coming out and taking over. ;)

• Acute lol I get vivid pics in my head and everything you say I just laughed silly at the scene that just played thru my head... Much love

• About 99% of my genetic heritage would do "total terror" to this world if it had the chance. Luckily my soul-consciousness is stronger than my genetic influential heritage whereas this world is safe and I am fine, but I won't hesitate to make a total joke out of it when it presents me with the opportunity. ;)

• Sometimes it's hard not to let the 99% take over lol I wish mine would take over lol my sister in law told me the other day my problem is my heart is to big and it gets me in trouble people tend to walk on me take advantage she said no matter how bad someone's hurt me I still love them and help them I need to grow a pair and be more assertive I just don't see it happening lol I'm a lost cause on that I guess....

• ACUTE OBSERVER: the big difference between monkeys and humans is that humans will lie and be dishonest if such dishonesty is needed in order to get something to eat. Monkeys have been tested to see if they will lie and be dishonest to get food, and they won't. All they do is jump up and down and scream. Hence, DNA is not entirely the cut-and-tried scenario, even though chimpanzee and human DNA are greater than 90% in similarity. There is something much more going on with human beings in terms of "something else" we possess, and every high IQ atheist scientist has been trying frantically to find this out via DNA, and THEY CAN'T.

• @Malcolm
        I've missed you. :)

"ACUTE OBSERVER: the big difference between monkeys and humans is that humans will lie and be dishonest if such dishonesty is needed in order to get something to eat."

Gorillas don't usually hesitate to kill other gorillas if it can give them an advantage in order to be Alpha in the Group.
        Your point?

"Monkeys have been tested to see if they will lie and be dishonest to get food, and they won't."

Come back when you've tested the same monkeys and where they'll have to hurt a group member in order to eat on day 1 instead of to get to eat on day 2.
        I think you'll be negatively surprised about the results. (I've personally experienced starvation up to a point when I was prepared to even eat a frickin' RAT, before my situation got miraculously resolved, I Thank GOD).

"There is something much more going on with human beings in terms of "something else" we possess,"

Less talk, more PRACTICE.
        I can read minds.
        Can you?

If No, why have you wasted your time worrying about earthly BellCritters when you could have spent your time gaining access to all these wonderful human abilities we all have and can easily gain access to for as long as we put our MINDS to it? :)

• The idea that we were made by a more advanced race seems to be gaining traction as we become slightly more aware of possibilities and probabilities. I think though our tiny development is so very young and fragile that we are at the bottom of the universal intelligent food chain. One point to ponder is our dim consciousness agreed to occupy the vessels made for us. They must have been suitable or we would not have occupied them. Another point is all races regardless how advanced they are, are within a universe of space and time. This point seems important. I would like to say that the more advanced a race is, the less likely it may be to view space and time as unnecessary altogether. That the universe of space and time itself is the ultimate false idol. That this is a knee-jerk thought system to hide from eternity. I am suggesting it may not be necessary to spend millions of years buying into space and time and that what seems like advancement on the surface may just be making time and space more comfortable when there simply isn't anything eternal therefore real, about it. I think this is what is being asked of us to forgive. Why hang around believing in it when it is such a disadvantage particularly for such inadequate vehicles as we are pretending to occupy now?     

• If your consciousness perceives to be in a vessel many millions of years advanced it is still stuck in the same Universe, no better off and probably worse off in many ways. You could even come here for a holiday life with no memories just to get perspective. The only advantage could be the capability of controlling the continuation of consciousness. At the end of the day still stuck in the same Universe and asking: Who am I? We have to move to other dimensions which may still be just another greener field! We have to exist somewhere...no matter where we go we are still there. That is a good thing!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
3 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
8 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
8 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
21 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
30 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
54 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=KMQP1xNUVTl2rOgp"
59 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
1 hour ago
More…