Wenlock and Mandeville, the 2012 Olympic mascots.  Photograph: Rex Features

Are the 2012 Olympics part of a plot to take over the world?

Some people believe an elite clique will use the games to simulate an alien invasion in their plan for global domination

Guardian

When Wenlock and Mandeville, the official mascots of the London Olympic Games, were unveiled to the world in May, the general reaction was one of bemusement. These stumpy, one-eyed, metallic-skinned creatures, the organisers explained, had formed out of stray drops of molten steel during the construction of the Olympic stadium, but most of the public and media simply interpreted them as aliens. What do monocular extraterrestrials have to do with the Olympics? A year earlier, the 2012 Olympic logo was greeted with a similar mix of derision and puzzlement. Jaded observers passed off these designs as sorry reflections of the state of British creativity, but a small minority had a very different answer: we were being primed for the establishment of the New World Order, by means of the greatest hoax in history.

Even in conspiracy-theory terms, the London Olympics plot is a difficult one to swallow, but that hasn’t stopped a credulous minority from gulping it down. You’ll find them on cult conspiracy blogs such as Red Ice Creations, Godlike Productions and Above Top Secret, or even making their own video presentations on YouTube. The basic scenario goes something like this: while the world’s eyes are on London in 2012, a spectacular alien invasion will take place at the Olympic stadium. Or so the public will think; it will actually be a hoax invasion, orchestrated by the New World Order as an excuse to stage a global coup d’etat. Terrified by the appearance of aliens, the world’s populace will surrender their civil liberties, and “they” – a vague array of elite cliques such as the Bilderberg group, the Freemasons, the Illuminati, and dynasties such as the English royal family, the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds – will have smoothly achieved their goal of a single world government, economy and religion. It sounds like a cross between Dan Brown, the X-Files and Watchmen, but believers insist this stuff is real.

The evidence for such a plot is vague: exhibit A is the 2012 Olympic logo. Rearrange the four angular numerals of the bizarre design, the theorists say, and it really spells “zion”. There’s even a dot to go over the “i”. This is a sign that “they” plan to build the new Jerusalem right here in England’s green and pleasant land, just as William Blake’s poem predicted. The “dark satanic mills” of the Lea Valley will become the epicentre of the New World Order. Conspiracy theorists insist there is nothing anti-semitic in their use of the word “zion”, although the suspicion is there.

The next giveaway is the street names around the Olympic site: Great Eastern Road, Carpenter’s Road, Angel Lane, Temple Mills Lane, Church Road – don’t they all seem a little biblical? Isn’t it strange that such a large patch of land has stood undeveloped in London all this time?

It goes on: Prince William is the obvious choice for king of this New Jerusalem because of his royal bloodline, his birthday (the 21 June – the summer solstice) and the fact that he will be 30 years old in 2012, the year of the 30th Olympiad, or XXX in roman numerals. Numerology counts for a lot in these circles. And as for the fake UFO invasion, the theorists note the closing ceremony of the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics, in which a flying saucer landed in the stadium and an alien walked out and waved to the crowd. The staged spectacle, in which a blacked-out military helicopter lowered a model spaceship by cable into the Coliseum, did not prompt mass panic, but it has been interpreted as a warm-up. The advocates of “London Zion”, as the theory has become known, have been poring over London Olympics promotional videos and finding a lot of suspicious symbolism in them – flying saucers and other spaceship-like objects, lights in the skies, stadiums in flames, all-seeing eyes. Then Wenlock and Mandeville came along and the theory really had legs, albeit stumpy alien ones.

http://markosun.wordpress.com/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I heard that Prince William's some supposed clone of Jesus Christ...apparently they took some of Jesus Christ's DNA from the veil he wore and used it to create Prince William or something like that..  I don't know the whole story about that, but I'm just gonna say:

Whatever happens, there is no way I will ever accept a clone for my lord and savior..Family of Light says that clones are possible, but lack vitality which can only be attained through the sacred act of sex.  Jesus Christ was born here before and that is how it shall be again.

Besides, Edgar Cayce predicted that Jesus Christ would be reborn in 1998. 

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html

I find Cayce's work to be warm with truth and light.  He was a firm believer in Gnostic Christianity and very devoted to God and the good of man.  So I find a lot of his work to ring with goodness and love for all, especially those in need. 

Don't know how the Olympics will go, but anyone willing to accept this guy as the King of New Jerusalem, needs to step back and ponder their beliefs.  Jesus.  Would Not.  Need to be.  Cloned.  To.  Return...is that rumor just so happens to be true.

Excuse this outburst.  I just watched some video about this and then I saw this thread.  Lol.

Love and Light~

• I think you hit the nail on the head with that one! Have seen a few discussions and debates both here and on other sites on when the mass landings will happen, most either say it wont happen at all due to this and that or they 'get the feeling' it will be around the time of late July-early August. What major global event could possibly coincide with that? Olympics. Well done :) And I mean come on guys, alien mascots for the first time ever?? Alien advertising on just about every advertisement I look at - "ascend with your I-phone", "travel faster than the speed of light with the new hyundai something-or-other", "i bought my eyeshadow with my third eye", the list goes on and on and that's just in little old New Zealand!! In the bigger countries I would expect advertising like that would be everywhere, getting people used to the idea of aliens and space travel. Even people who are the most against the idea of aliens and not being alone in the Universe are now asking me questions like "I wonder what they would be like?". No longer is it "do they exist? they couldn't possibly or we would see them", its changed to acceptance and curiosity. The controllers and energy leeches realise they can't keep this from us any longer, that it WILL happen when its meant to, that the lies won't last much longer; they just want to make that last bit of money off us before it all changes, so that perhaps we stay here under their control instead of moving forward and evolving.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
5 minutes ago
Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
19 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
25 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
42 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
3 hours ago
More…