Strange things in the last days...

Hello friends,

generally I don't care much about little strange events. But right now I got this moment when I banged my fist on the table and said to me "That's enough!"

This special moment just some minutes ago was, that a radio controlled clock was 15 minutes fast. Normally I would say, well, this could happen. Nothing is without failure. But this isn't the only thing that goes wrong. Right now I have also problems with my mobile phone. It always looses internet connection. The normal "telephone-thing" is still working. So it cannot be something with the antenna. It is just like this part of the radiowave don't reach it. Then, the lock of my front door is making "funny" things. Sometimes the key is just not fitting in. Then, some days ago, I got a ball pen, and this thing just like melted. The black rubber parts of it just got soft and sticky, as if it was exposed to great heat.

This isn't the first time that little strange things happen to me. Some time ago the digital clock of the car I was driving stood still, also my digital alarm clock. I mean, I would expect the numbers on the screen just to vanish, when for example the batteries are low or something is broken, but here both displays were ok, but just didn't move. And sometimes I am loosing a floor. I am living on the third floor, but sometimes it seems that I only take two floors to get to my flat. No joke. In addition I have "those days", when it seems that I am invisible. Some time ago not only people ran into me, but also a dog, and the self-acting doors of the supermarket didn't open for me, so I had to wait for another customer.

Had anyone here similar experiences? Again, most times this is ok for me and I just don't care, but the last weeks it was a little too frequent.

Thank you for listening... reading :-)

TheBlueOne

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• OK, good to know. Since of course mostly people answer who have made such experiences, it is really good that someone answers who hasn't made such an experience. Of course it doens't make me feel better about it, but it helps to see the whole thing.

And I am really deeply happy that not everybody in the world starts to toast their electricity. :-)

• The clock in my car keeps going faster for some reason, like it keeps gaining a minute every so often, now it's about 8 minutes fast, I just leave it that way... :-)

Also, other strange things have happened, like my computer shutting off for no reason.  But there may be a reason for that, I may just need a new machine.

I was down in the basement where I work a few months ago, and the power went off on the entire floor, apparently it had never happened before.  Of coarse I didn't want to take credit for it, but I thought... what if... :)

Anyway, the strange things that happen... are... interesting I think :-) 

• Funny, since according to Einstein time should go slowlier if you move fast :-)

• Yah, I mean I try to stay logical like Spock - otherwise I would just go way over the edge :)

But you know... you always wonder, these things are too "strange" sometimes!

• Same for me brother, there is all kind of strange occurents happening to me, it really seems as if my spirit guides are playing me jokes. The tv shutdown by itself, anomalies happen to my clocks, there's strange noises often, a plastic bottle all in a sudden couldnt be opened, all kind of things lol

2 days ago I was thinking alot  about ascension that day and my phone rang (with caller id blocked);

Me: hello?

female voice: Hey whats up ?

Me:huh ?!

male voice in the background (like a father talking to his children)began talking loud and said some things.

female voice: I think thats clear enough! It's not gonna be long!

Me(dumbfounded): huh ok, bye ?!

female voice: alright, bye!

It was like she knew me, that was nice.

• Thats strange but... cool :) ahha :)

• Hey, maybe you should create a backup of your files. Just for safety, if these events increase.

• Hey Pam,

thank you for your answer. Maybe the chat is down because of these kinds of interference... just think how many people are using it. :-)

The thing with the floor is rather missing space than missing time. One day I wanted to carry some of my old furniture into the cellar with a friend. Because it was heavy, we clearly counted the floors. And of course, we were cursing nealry all time due to the weight (so we muttered continously, no missing time). And then I said "hey, only one floor left, nearly done!" as my friend looked around and said "Don't think so, there are no stairs left, we are already in the cellar."

• It's really good to hear that I am not alone. My TV does some strange things, too. When I mute it, for exmaple when I phone, or there are commercials, it sometimes turns the sound on again by itself.

And the cell phone story is very interesting, to bad that you couldn't see the number. A former room mate of mine from study times some years ago had a voice on her answer machine without any call shown in the memory of the phone. Unfortunately it was not understandable, it seemed to be English (what was strange, since we are German), but the words were totally cutted.

• Within current physics, the movement of electrical charge is carried out by the electrons moving the positive / charge along the atoms within a wire – much like a relay race with each runner passing on the baton to the next runner. This process relies on duality – the attraction of negative to positive, female to male, ying to yang.

Increasing frequencies above the current third density electro magnetic spectrum cause interference with the electron charge process which takes effect on the behaviour of electricity to function in an expected manner.

Changes from duality - positive / negative merger into unity consciousness will lead to the current process of electricity in the physical world failing to work. There will be no charge differential between positive and negative in order to allow the flow to take place between them.

In higher earth densities, all current machines, equipment, vehicles, computers, phones, lightening, nerves within the body/brain – will begin to fail to work. We are starting to see this already with disturbances with the telephone networks, strange medical symptoms of the body, brain memory interference, computers not ‘behaving’ in expected patterns, errors in communication transmission, increased solar flares creating electromagnetic disturbances.

Instead, evolution takes this forward by using the photon as the carrier of force – in others words, units of light. This already takes place with fibre optics which uses light to carry ‘information’ from one physical place to another.

The photon will be ‘charged’ with a message or ‘encoded information’ which will be destined to follow a ‘path of intention’ – in other words, it will not need a specific conductor or wire to move from one location to another. Use of adamantine particles will be called upon and structured by intent to carry the message instead.   

Full passage conveyed here

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A good series of videos, Justin...Also I'd like to add that Asket, like her people of planet Timar, in the DAL (Dajansini Arg Lasergnoralin) universe, are all descended from space travellers, who originated from within the Plejares star cluster, in…"
6 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Chapter 2 here gets into what was going on in Billy's life during this time along with the teachings he learned from Asket. https://youtu.be/jM8uV34Hjdw?si=-UGtX8I_NWaACOIN"
56 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Chapter 2 here gets into what was happening in Billy's life at this time along with the teachings he learned from Asket. Gonna post other chapters as soon as I can probably later on in the week and then more chapters soon after that. Good listen so…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Taken from the book UFO Contact from the Pleiades. Chapter 1 here gets into Billy's contacts with Sfath and Asket. The Dal universe is talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hodWDmQpWA"
1 hour ago
"Taken from the book UFO Contact from the Pleiades. Chapter 1 here gets into Billy's contacts with Sfath and Asket. The Dal universe is talked about here also. https://youtu.be/8hodWDmQpWA?si=thWYjr1VFUvFWejJ"
1 hour ago
Malcolm commented on Malcolm's blog post Washington D.C. Full Moon Alert - 04/23/24 - A big conflict involving power is about to begin, and "crisis due to transformation" is about to begin.
"We may start to see violent behavior coming. People are waking up in large numbers to the reality that the lunatics are running the asylum. My big fear is that the Supreme Court may or may not be blackmailed or threatened; they are being forced to…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Good episode of UFO files that gets into ET activity in biblical times. https://youtu.be/htmfPlZrCsg?si=KPPd51jEYxENzTPE"
2 hours ago
"Good episode of UFO files here that gets into ET activity in biblical times. https://youtu.be/htmfPlZrCsg?si=KPPd51jEYxENzTPE"
2 hours ago
More…