Star Seed Astrology Snapshots

Dear All,

Those of you interested in knowing your potential Star Seed aspects can post your Natal Info of borth time, birthdate and birthplace. I will upload the aspects in this forum itself.

I have been giving free snapshot readings to thousands of people over the years [I do have a paid service as well when I find time from my day job] but of late I am focusing on Star Seeds. Have given dozens of snapshots of Star Seeds here:
http://childrenofthestars.ning.com/forum/topics/hi-from-india

So many Star Seeds have a strong 12th House  and exact Galactic Centre Aspects. Many have Sun, Moon or Ascendant conjunct a powerful Fixed Star Exact. Time to analyze this indepth so that silent Star Seeds can KNOW who they are using the power of Astrology. 

For learning Astrology:

================

I have put together a sequence of links to get each and every Star Seed, Indigo, Crystal or Joe Ordinary Terran like myself up to speed in Astrology.

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum24/HTML/204320.html

I strongly feel that every Star Seed in the planet must know the basics of Astrology and Numerology.

Advanced Astrology involves the application of Asteroids, and they are absolutely important in special events.

Pls read my original research on Earthquakes : http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum24/HTML/203136.html
Astrology is statistically a Science, and it shuold be taught. I have found many statistical evidences for its working.

One of the best is that 12 out of the top 14 recorded earthquakes with more than 100000 deaths had Asteroid POSEIDON tropically or sidereally in Capricorn. The odds of this being random chance are one in several million.

Let me also remind all that we have a challenging Grand Cross Alignment coming this late July and August. This will catalyze many changes. 

best regards,

TMS

http://www.tamsoft.co.in/readings.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You are a Prominent Healer from Atlantis (ATLANTIS conjunct HYGIEA exact!), VESTA also conjuncts meaning you were totally dedicated to healing. You may have lived in temples existing only for healing the Atlantean Citizens. Your Ascendant conjuncts the Super Galactic Center, meaning you are very likely a cosmic Nomad.
      Since your MC Axis is conjunct Pleaides, you have a high probability of having a Pleidian Lifeline as well.
      After Atlantis you have had a Sumerian Lifeline as well. You may have been intiated in Ancient Egyptian Awakening rituals in your Sumerian Lifeline as ISIS conjuncts PALLAS exact and SUMERIA conjuncts VESTA and HYGIEA and ATLANTIS exact.
      Your SUn and Pluto conjunct in Libra, this is a karmic reward aspect.
  • Hi TMS,

This is incredible
    Thank you for all that you do :-)
    much apprecitation for the pioneering work you have done within the science of astrology

If you are still offering
    I am adopted though i do know my time of birth.

21:51
    baton rouge, Louisiana, USA
    • Greetings Shakti,
      You have the delicious Venus in Scorpio but with a "Psychic" Twist: Moon and Venus opposite exact on the line of the Node of Mars, with Venus conjunct Serpentis. This can give a lot of Kundalini Shakti, you have to wisely control it. The chart has more of an Ancient Wise One signature than Star Seed even though
      your Sun does conjunct the Sideral Degree of the Galactic Center at 3 Sagittarius. You have a beautiful Leo Ascendant which can easily make you the center of attention.
      Swami Kriyananda postulated that Leo Ascendants have the highest probability of meaningful Atlantean Lifelines.
      • Greetings Star Envoy,
        Interesting how Mary Jane who posted next for her reading is also August 6th.

You are linked to the Lion Beings. Exact Star Origin, I could not pinpoint. Been on Earth a very long time.
        Since Atlantis for certain.

So many Astrological biggies packed in Leo, first house.
        Ascendant conj Saturn in Leo = Patience of Job. Moon trines Saturn from 0 Sagittarius, plenty of good karma accomplished.

Sun conj Pluto in Leo = Transformation of Ego.

Atlantis is also in Leo.

ISIS conj KARMA in Leo trines AURA in Sagittarius.
        Mercury is also in Leo, bisecting Ascendant and Sun. You my dear can attract attention like a Pulsar or Quasar :)

There is no Water in your chart, it is as if you have transcended the need for getting emotional.
        Maars and Venus conjunct in Virgo. Jupiter, Neptune, Chiron,Uranus and True Node are all in Air Signs of high intellect. Practically, it is just Fixed Fire and Non-Fixed Air. What treausres you must be having [hopefully written down] in your Mind. Plus awareness of the Astral, since your Egyptian Lifeline.

Very enlightening chart.
      • very interesting, thank you for your answer.

do you teach? do you offer home study? I am very interesting after completeing training in tantra to pursue indepth study of astrology. interestingly enough, stargazer is conjunct Pallas + DNA in my natal chart and closely conjunct the pleidian degree of Taurus. I have always felt like i came from a line from stargazers. do you take interns?
        • Yes I do but since I use only public domain information, I charge only for Q/A time. Even my entire research is public domain. It would please me a lot if you mastered Astrology, the world needs a competent Astrologer for every hundred people. When STARGAZER, PALLAS and DNA are conjunct, then it is if your Natal Chart is telling yout "Astrology is your Awakened Soul's Right". Some of my students are way ahead of me now in Asteroid study, they inundate their research in www.linda-goodman.com, even I cannot keep up with them these days :)

My methods are mathematical and I would encourage you to learn some probability formulae for your own theories as you learn. I discourage vagueness and "software report" astrology. The Astrologer must put his or her Divine Spark, her heart and soul into the reading. It is ok if it is short. One line with emotional care for the client, to solve her problems, is worth pages of computer generated reports that will only confuse the reader.

I will train integration of aspects as well. A textbook or report will copiously interpret Pluto conjunct Sun in say Scorpio. It will struggle a bit when Pluto in 6th House conjuncts Sun in 5th House Scorpio. It will totally fail when the interpretation has to be Pluto in 6th Scorpio conjunct Sun in 5th Scorpio with Saturn squaring Pluto from Leo and Mars trining Sun and Pluto from Pisces. Only a motivated human astrologer can feel the energy of these aspects, analyze their purpose seeing the clients Ascendant, Sun, Moon combo and then integrate this into a meaningful advice.

You being Kundalini Aware will even get Psychic Visions when you meditate on charts. In a few months or maximum of a couple of years, you can become a mighty astrologer.

Please feel free to message me for my email ID or even join the linda land forum. I have written thousands of pages there, I have to collate them for making a downloadable e-book.
          Welcome, Knowflakes, to Lindaland! (Linda-Goodman.com)
          Welcome to Lindaland (Linda-Goodman.com)
          • TMS,

i will utilize the public domain, thank you. linda-goodman is always a website i come across when searching for information on asteroids and the lesser known/discussed topics of astrology. i agree with you whole heartedly, software reports are a stain on the field of astrology. the astrologer carries in his/her knowledge of chart interpretation, the capacity to help heal the client. i feel this is possible within me, what you have said about psychic visions when meditating on charts. i will message you, thank you so kindly.

namaskar.
  • i hope you are still doing these!
    please do mine. i am adopted as some others are
    (i guess i had to use a 'back up plan'!)

september 28th, 1953
    i would love this missing piece of my story/journey.

thanks TMS for the loving and helpful service you do here and everywhere.
    suzan aka tulips4dolphins
    • Dear Suzan,
      I take great pride in doing this. All of you stupendous Souls will remember what I do across time, space and dimensions. "The guy who showed us the mathematical representation of our Soul's Earth based Representation". Don't you think it is priceless to be remembered positively on a Soul to Soul basis for eternity?

Speaking of your extraordinary Soul,
      A rarest of the rare AURA conjunct KARMA in 28 Aries. The degree of Cymatics or Sound Based Healing.
      Do you utter Cetacean Frequencies to heal people or even the Oceans?

Pluto conjunct DNA exact in 24 Leo, transformation codes activated at birth itself. Inherited DNA from Atlantis as well. Mars conjunct Sidereal Degree of the Super Galactic Center. What a chart! My guess is you were born in the night, so that Moon would have trined KAALI and Neptune exact. Powerful Souls like you cannot have the Moon unaspected. Jupiter opposes Galactic Center as well, you can gorge on tons of knowledge.

Ask your Higher Self for a synchronistic message about your birth time. My guess is 11 to 11:30 PM to give you a Moon conjunct Jupiter in 12th, and Ascendant in Cancer conjunct Sirius.
      • wow! thank you so much...and i love the soul aspect of your thoughts. i can hardly wait to meet you on a spirit soul level! i know we've just met on a spiritual level.
        anyhoo...
        my 30+ yr. career was spent sailing on the oceans (private yachts/sail and motor)
        out of all the trips i did, on many different oceans, not once did i ever do a run without the magical dolphins appearing out of nowhere, and running beside my vessel playing, leaping and 'chirping' at me! i had some extraordinary times being one with the oceans. oh the magnificent stories i could tell. i guess it is truly time for me to put pen to paper and write them for my grandchildren!
        thank you thank you thank you...and truly, NAMASTE, my new friend!
        oh, and i AM a knowledge junkie. i thrive on it!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Are Your Thoughts Aligning With What You Wish To Manifest?By Mother Mary Through Octavia Vasile Dear beings of light,I am always here with you. I have never left your side, and I never will.Your reality is shifting now, and it is essential to…
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Jamie Ong:Our hearts are being cracked open to receive the 5D love templates. As we continue to vibrate between 3D and 5D and assist in alchemising the limiting programmings to transcend, we experience the extreme polarities in our individual…
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Good video with useful info 
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
13 hours ago
More…