So where do we go from here?

Hi all!,

I have been connecting dots for a long time and have been down a few rabbit holes.

My awakening although gradual has led me to a myriad of realities that may or may not be pertinent as the consiousness of people and the planet affect the factors of our perception of reality.

I have followed the light keepers as well as many others.

Well warned about Denver airport as well as Benton Harbor MI and other places.

The gist I got was there are many scenarios.

1: A false flag involving Alien Hybrids and remnants of the Nazy Regime from Antartica.

2: The landing of aliens wanting to take us to a new life    [food, subservience]

3 The freedom of choice living on Gigantic city ships.

4: The ascension to a higher dimension in the service of others.

5: The choice of joining other races to advance our knowledge and help others.

This list goes a long way in our reality perception.

6: The ascension to a higher vibration level as crystalline forms and the ability to manipulate our environment and future.

So where do we go from here?

Who really knows the direction of this reality?

Be well , be free, life in whatever form is an adventure!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• for some reason i dont want to go up into alien ships. i get a bad feeling about it.
  • Aquarok - I think that Love will / is making the difference, I know how shitty things appear to be alright, of course.. none of us can pretend that everything is fine when so much shit appears to be happening in the world .. but as I see it, everything is as it is supposed to be .. pin point accurately so.

The only way to change this world is to change the world within the self.. change comes from within, not externally.. which is why there seems to be so much crap still going on.. because many are in their heads and trying to control situations when all we have to do is move into our hearts.. and allow the Love of Prime Creator to flow through our beings with ease ..

you may call it rightousness conquering and thats fine - I see it as our heads merging into our hearts and not the other way around. Love and Light will prevail and that is a given, non reversible direction that is leading all of us deeper into our expressions of divine Love - nothing else matters, its all about letting go and leting God completely and absolutely.. giving in, giving up, surrendering.

That is what is happening, the only way forwards is inwards - not in the head - inwards into the Heart center.

Surrendering to the Love of the Creator is the oppisite of pretending anything, there is no pretending where Pure Divine Unconditional Love is concerned and the sooner everyone allows it to kick in, the sooner Heaven on Earth will appear for one and all. It happens one soul at a time.

Its a dawning in the head that Love is what all of this is about.. when that moment arrives is when you ''get it'' ! Its like a Light being switched on. You then begin to look around you with a very different idea of what it means to have a vision. It is a warmth in the Heart area when you allow yourself to feel it.. ecstasy follows.

8113787086?profile=original

• A fine set of beliefs. What is the evidence that living by it actually changes the world for the dozens of children who will die while I am writing this?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" (or words to that effect).
      • i agree with luke. he didnt say good men do nothing. we all  have alot of work to do. but the change comes from with in each and every one of us. who else?
        • In my understanding of spirituality we need to walk through the world---

self-improvement alternating with world-improvement until we complete our path allotted for this incarnation.

• Reply to Roxana above

If we have the courage and compassion to face the facts of the 3D world, we may be given the inspiration to end some of those difficulties. That may well be the reason for being here.

I was referring to "children and loved ones who die" unnecessarily (and I have quoted facts showing that it is unnecessary).

• yea kinda what i  just said.   as for the children and loved ones who die. its sad for us but its a part of the life.   some have a reason to come here  only for a short time maybe to fullfill that part of there karma. some come to help then they go. we dont know all the ins n outs of that but  we know  it has to happen and  we  have to accept it. if we can do something to make the world a better place so children dont have to suffer i think its our duty to do that. so far  we are not doing a very good job at caring for the earth or each other. it is all about leanring for us. the 3 d world is not an easy one. our souls chose to be here for reasons maybe we dont understand yet. i for one will do my part the best i can while im here.
  • Here's my 2 cents:  If we've all made it this far....  eyes no longer wide shut....  you simply cannot be fooled.... period.  Let go and let God.....  as they say.

Peace

Fear is not an option....  it's a "choice"

• I have to aggree .. this sums it up in a nutshell - Let go and let God - damm right !
  • Hey skyline.

Whatever happens. happens. Im just concentrating on myself and what ever happens, happens, not loosing fait but only gaining more. Focusing on myself and at the same time knowing it is all happening behind the scenes, not full on, but more sutble. Keeping the faith/prayers,  is working even when you dont think it is. Remember, it all started with humans asking for help, I was one of them....

Lots, Lots of Love and Faith

Suzexxxxx

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Part 2 of Sheldan's talk about the Earth Allies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIsZMnTFFvs"
39 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Good talk from Sheldan here about who the Earth Allies are and the role they play in helping us defeat the Dark Cabal. The Dark Cabal and what they have been up to is also talked about here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKUsEjgimtw&t=1s"
40 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWhen we think of Earth, we may see a beautiful blue planet floating through space: a sphere of matter orbiting the star we call the sun. A beautiful image, but also a view of the Earth from a materialistic point of view.In reality, the Earth…
42 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Part 2 of Sheldan's talk about the Earth Allies. https://youtu.be/PIsZMnTFFvs?si=qswANSlXgSKiXnUZ"
44 minutes ago
"Good talk here from Sheldan about who the Earth Allies are and the role they play in helping us defeat the Dark Cabal. The Dark Cabal and what they have been up to is also talked about here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKUsEjgimtw"
47 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Chapter 3 here gets into more contacts and talks Billy had with Asket as well as experiences Billy had on Asket's ship and the travels they did which include some time travel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGMg81Kzcwk&list=PLZMlVnbbPsKSJ..."
1 hour ago
"Been a little bit since I last posted anything from the UFO Contact from the Pleiades book so here's chapter 3 which gets into more of Billy's contacts and talks with Asket. Billy's experiences on board Asket's ship and the travels they did which…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
4 hours ago
More…