So where do we go from here?

Hi all!,

I have been connecting dots for a long time and have been down a few rabbit holes.

My awakening although gradual has led me to a myriad of realities that may or may not be pertinent as the consiousness of people and the planet affect the factors of our perception of reality.

I have followed the light keepers as well as many others.

Well warned about Denver airport as well as Benton Harbor MI and other places.

The gist I got was there are many scenarios.

1: A false flag involving Alien Hybrids and remnants of the Nazy Regime from Antartica.

2: The landing of aliens wanting to take us to a new life    [food, subservience]

3 The freedom of choice living on Gigantic city ships.

4: The ascension to a higher dimension in the service of others.

5: The choice of joining other races to advance our knowledge and help others.

This list goes a long way in our reality perception.

6: The ascension to a higher vibration level as crystalline forms and the ability to manipulate our environment and future.

So where do we go from here?

Who really knows the direction of this reality?

Be well , be free, life in whatever form is an adventure!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• explorer, I just thought also, I dont know where your soul/ conciousness is headed (besides back to Source) and its a great question you have asked .. perhaps it still is involved in teaching .. the question, if I may ask you - where do you yourself feel it will go? - what direction do you think you are moving towards.. your soul / conciousness?

I have many ideas and imaginings myself about my own conciousness direction, aside from healing on countless levels and being in service to others, I mean I laugh sometimes at myself for thinking all kinds of stuff.. like wanting to wander into the levels of light beyond the 352nd dimension of the Godhead and to do it physically.. or visit the Island of Bimimi and find where the Akashic Records are stored where I can watch previous lives or future memories as well as dreams I've had play out on giant holographic crystal screens.. (sounds crazy I know ) but as you kmow, anything imaginable is possible.

Perhaps we are needed here more than we realise at the moment, maybe to really help out those badly in need and so to shower our Love on those who are fairly new to the Ascension, or even those who are old hats in it but still haven't developed their expresions of Love - maybe it is our job to be gatekeepers this time around, and the ones who have pulled us up the ladder have moved on to the next stage in their growth, the next step on the ladder of Ascension, leaving us with the keys.. that we can eventually pass on.. and so on. ... lol... what a trip..

Anyway my friend.. whatever happens is exactly as it is meant to be, all in its perfect place and the only thing I ever wish for and is my deepest wish, is that Pure divine unconditional Love is realised and fully expressed by all..once and for all... which is here and in comming at the same time.. I often wonder how many star seeded souls are pro active or just sit on their arses.. either way, all is in divine order..

As a final word, whatever direction you take your soul / conciousness in - may you feel Love in every moment whilst your about it,

Have a blast my brother..  

Luke :-)

8113727859?profile=original  

• There is NOWhere to go from here,you are always in the HEREand NOW but your always moving onto another NOW HERE moment life is an endless series of NOW moments so you are always HERE NOW,you can walk across the street over THERE< but when you get over >THERE you will still be in another HERE NOW moment so no matter WHERE you go your still gonna BE HERE NOW!
    • Very clever, Captin. but have you ever gone hungry, really hungry? So hungry that your tried to eat grass and sand? Others have, and are that hungry now. I have not, but compassion and empathy can make me cry because 90 percent of all the suffering around us need not be.

So a version of number 7: "put our earthly household in order".

PS come to think of it, why is compassion and empathy so rarely coupled with the words about love and enlightenment?

• hahah thats good.! and true.
  • Aquarok .. breath in Love  - become the stillness.. my brother.

• As we surrender the self egoic identity we allow our selves to embody the the light of pure love. The more we embody this eternal love the more our mind and body is purified. The more we are purified the more the love we embody purifies this world and beyond. It is like a candle in a dark room. The brighter the candle becomes the brighter the room becomes
  • My personal journey has been very quick, it seems like yesterday I was in my own egoic world, trying to survive and be happy amidst a sad and bleak world... and then I felt like I had limited time to learn what was happening, to research and look around to see what the truth was.  After years of reading and searching and collating what I learned with what I already knew... I finally felt like I had a good grasp of what 2012 meant to me, and what ascension is.  Now I feel like the pressure is off at least temporarily, I feel like we are in the creation phase, your only limit is belief and the fences of your imagination. 

The wonderful thing about this is that it is MY journey, the path of yours is up to you.  I feel for the first time in my life that I am free to fly, if I want to.

My desire is for ascension to happen, because I am one of those born for a life of service, and once I ascend, I know that my ability to ease suffering will increase a hundredfold, and that is my most fervent wish, to be happy and send that joy across the world into the cosmos. 

• I would like to thank all your replies!

I do understand my own perception of reality, and also realize that we as a world consciousness can and will alter it in a positive way.Janosabel has some very good points. I do see what is happening around us and agree that we should work

at negating the suffering and refuse to let it happen. We can alter it and in this manner allow all to reach a higher level that has no bounds as we evolve constantly. Everyone does have a right to earn life and be supported by ones that are earning it.

Each has his/her own way that can alter this reality in a positive way. Mine is in the 'service  of others', and the ability to self sustenance without control by the 'service of self cabal' and getting back the values of sharing with all life on this planet. In this light , things we all took for granted are being removed and it is our collective duty to get it back.

The where do we go from here question, was a perception of possibilities, and Janosabel said it right. It is up to us to make that right.

To me the path will open in the right direction showing the way to love and light. Peace!

• stay with your heart. Worrying about such things is only tangling you further in the holographic illusion
    • Good point :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uos5qcnsWtg"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://youtu.be/uos5qcnsWtg?si=x_YV2a3sB3o3bmuU"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
1 hour ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
1 hour ago
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
1 hour ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
1 hour ago
"Part 2 of Sheldan's talk about the Earth Allies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIsZMnTFFvs"
2 hours ago
"Good talk from Sheldan here about who the Earth Allies are and the role they play in helping us defeat the Dark Cabal. The Dark Cabal and what they have been up to is also talked about here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKUsEjgimtw&t=1s"
2 hours ago
More…