I have read both sides of the issue here..

many people do ask for a fee for a particular type of service....

HOWEVER

I have also heard that its bad luck to charge for spiritual objects or doing some practise...

Forbidden_filename.png__forbidden_fruit___by_lolita_art.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• if healers of the past accepted donations such as food or "some financial" help for their ashrams, temples or churches , I see no harm in todays"certain healers" either chatging small fee or donation towards their ashrams, temples or churches. There are homeless healers too, on the streets, in the woods"living like GrizzlyAdams", beach surfers , people of no financial significance what so ever, .........healing happens everyday, every moment only if we open our eyes and minds.

.............back to charity aspect of this post. I know few places around USofA were folks take money or donations for their spas, resorts, teaching centers that in all aspects of healing are incredible places. They do help healing multitudes of people. ......It does take certain amount of money to maintain and run such places. True, some are expensive and some are less, but it is up to the student to choose which direction is the best.

I worked for one of such "expensive"healers for 2 and half yrs. He propably healed 1.000's of people, took donations, some were charged a fee for time of healing that sometimes takes days, weeks or months but he had to somehow maintain and run a place in Arkansas state which asked him to pay taxes, fees and the rest. It did take some money to run this place.

................................I am not making any excuses for things that are run by money and materialistic objects but quoting Jesus or buddha because they didnt take money for their services is false at best. During their ministries they had "large" following that also took care of their food and survival "with~money". Even "thus spoke ZARATHUSTRA" was mentioned earlier : even he ,is written , that had large teaching center in ancient Sumaria which I am sure took some donations to operate......................

Hey, you wanna learn something..........................be a student no matter what , who ..............

• Yeah exactly Sapp, I aggree .. he did it out of Love and without expectations ..

• i was thinking hopefully Jesus was supported by the community. as healers of that caliber are....

• God do i need money. I'll die if I dont get money.. how will i be able to buy what I want?

• Eddie .. what are you going to do if the stores are all closed when you get there?

• everything depends upond different variables 

• I feel if you want to help people by doing healing work, then do it freely from the heart and dont expect a penny .. if people offer you money or a donation then I also feel its fine to accept that donation .. otherwise you are refusing an aspect of your abundance ..

if people hand you money then take it .. because you are then claiming and accepting your abundance from the Universe ..  when you give freely from the heart without expectations, you are in alignment with your abundance anyway because the Universe will always bring you what you need ..

if you charge a certain price for a healing, then I am not sure if it is comming from the heart in the first place .. plus, you dont have to charge anyone for a healing, if its done because you simply wish to help the other person to raise their vibrational frequency, then there is higher satisfaction involved and you dont care about charging for it ., because Abundance is not just money .. its loads of aspects of life .. the rewards come in all manner of ways and in all manner of surprises .. the Universe always provides .. when we trust in it.

There is a debate in the subject of healing and money .. money is also energy but its just a means of exchange .. there are many ways to accept abundance without bringing money into the equasion .. however, its a tricky one because the healer is dedicating their skills, their time and their service and perhaps they need to pay rent to use a room in order to do the healing work .. if you make it a buisness, like your occupation or profession, then something appears to be amiss in my opinion.... because then it revolves around money  .. rather than revolving around the main point which is healing .. but ts a catch 22 in a way .. especially if you are giving freely but you also need a healing yourself in regard to financial freedom etc ..

I have a friend who runs a healing center and there is a lot to be said for renting a large space that incorperates several rooms that need to be heated, a floatation tank room and a variety of other aspects, such as every room is fitted out with a plinth or a massage table for want of another term but those tables didnt appear out of thin air either, they needed to be purchaced .. the float tank needs to be heated and cleaned after each person uses it .. the tank itself needed to be installed and filled with half a ton of epsom salts and it dosent run on thin air either ..

He began like everyone else who gets into the healing field, learning about Reike and healing and practicing on his friends for free  ... then taking several massage courses and eventually setting up a healing center where healers rent out the rooms on different nights for the purpose of doing healings and massage, workshops, courses and so on .. but running a center like that costs money .. the float tank alone needs to be powered ... so his thing is the buisness end of it .. so of course money comes into it ..

anyway I am rambling a bit  .. I just believe that all true spiritual teaching and healing should be freely given without expectations .. and allow the Universe to reward you in the way that will benifit you the most in terms of your own spiritual growth .. again, its a tricky one because indeed, everyone needs to eat and to live and unfortunatly we all have to attract some sort of income to be able to house and feed ourselves .. unless you want to live in a tree and eat berries or whatever ..

• This is a complex issue because if we examine all the healing modalities and healers there is almost always some money involved.not exclusively but frequently--- and I wonder if there is a more progressive way to perform healing...

healing is a beautiful thing and so is SEX------and when we say its $1000 a sex session they call it prostitution

soooo... can we correlate this with doing a spiritual healing that to sell a spiritual activity is a type of prostitution...?

• Healing ability is of no difference to other human ability.

Those who has superior ability are often being paid "more and better" because they perform the work more efficiently.

People are so caught up to the idea that if the person has a particular VERY helpful ability, he is obliged to offer himself and every being of him to the humanity. Like that "Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" - that's a trash. People watched too much superhero movies and drama where the "hero" sacrifice their lives to the "less fortunate", act all altruistic & self less and feels responsible for the lives of other people. Nope. Sorry. You're no Jesus. Every person, each of one, should be responsible to their own selves. 

PS. If you're paying someone for a sex session... that is sooo sad ;(

• Some people need sexual coaching and therapy because they are so awkward or dysfunctional and otherwise would never have sex of any kind with anyone other than themselves. A good therapist, counselor or even prostitute can give the individual sexual healing and they may be able to go from those sessions and have happy relationships.  

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1554

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 751

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Now, this video will make you laugh, as China is a land of fakery, to the nth degree....I've shown many examples on this thread, including their fake moon landing and fake eggs. And now, I'll introduce you to their fake policemen.....🤣

Actually,…"
1 hour ago
"Just about every new technology (I mean new, not gun powder,) in China, is invented ELSEWHERE....Research and development, in countries outside of the PRC, always......Certainly this rule applies to communist China.....In fact, as this video…"
2 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post LightLetter: Plasma and Geostorm Integration; By Sandra Walter.
3 hours ago
"And there were more lunar landing sites, of course, each with evidence, which is still there...No wind and rain, on the moon, of course.....And the GFL will not be landing nearby, to spoil those footprints...As for China, they are unable to land,…"
6 hours ago
"Eagle descent stage, on the lunar surface...Apollo 11....
Anyone with a good telescope, can confirm the sea of tranquility location, plus Apollo mission evidence of landing..

https://www.universetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Apollo-11-..."
6 hours ago
"Landing EVIDENCE taken by Earth telescopes can prove the Apollo missions were real....Sorry to burst the bubble.....The space race was real and actually happened..
And why China "landed" on the back end, so you couldn't see their lie..

Photo below…"
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
More…

The Federal Reserve will have the transiting planet Neptune in Conjunction (within one degree) with it's Midheaven (Mc) placement this summer. This is a major transit, and it strongly suggests some very difficult…

Read more…

Beloved family

As we journey together through the cosmos, let us remember the power of unity and inner light. Each of us carries a spark of the divine, a unique essence contributing to the greater whole. In these transformative times, let us rekindle our…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0