I'm not going to let loose too much right now, but I wanted to put out a notice in case what I'm dealing is indeed, actually true.If any of you here know me well enough, you know that I don't joke around with this stuff or make random predictions for the hell of it. In fact, none of this is a prediction period. Almost all the information I acquired was done via physical means, my own astral travel and confirmed with two other sources who are probably the only people I really trust at all regarding spiritual information and matters. I don't offer my trust out on a silver platter to all who ask, either. The only reason I do trust them is because I've seen and met them at times, involuntarily in the realms (and dreams) in which they claim to visit, and I've also witnessed some of what they claim to be capable of.Thus, none of this came about by blind faith or "channeling" from unknown beings claiming to be someone important. I analyze any and all information I pick up thoroughly and sort it via "BS", "Potential truth", "Fact", etc, based on what I figured out for myself. An accident which occurred in an astral travel experience of mine a few days ago now, turned out to be the missing link for quite a few things regarding some of the people involved, and I feel that it may even unravel more mysteries yet in the days to come. If this all turns out correct, I will promptly make a detailed discussion providing all physical evidence that I'm now in the process of preparing. If not, you can blame me for making you buy into this or get excited over nothing.There's a faction out there that is unknown to most members here, who have nothing to do with the GFL and are more connected to us directly than the GFL can ever claim to be. Thus, their interest in assisting us. The reason I like them, is because they are smart enough to communicate with their audience physically via hacking our internet, thus proving some of their technological capabilities. They explain their situation in a strict factual manner no matter how grim it may be, and they don't use the word "soon" or make any false promises.They have been to date, been able to provide evidence for every appearance they promised, even when it went quite wrong. Either they are who they say they are, or pranksters who happen to be massively wealthy and who have no lives. This faction stated that they will show up at the White house, on the 12th or 13th (U.S Timezone). For us in the East, this will be the 13th or 14th. There's a bit more going behind all this, which will come to light in the following day or two days after that, if they make that appearance. If that information checks out with them and it is all confirmed via facts, then we will have something to be very excited about.They have stated that they intend to make that appearance regardless of what may come or they may be face with, and assure their audience that they will prove that they are who they say they are. I feel like this may have something to do with SaLuSa's "Special Message" in which they stated cryptically that "All is in place.... we are waiting for the final signal." SaLuSa has nothing to do with this faction, but if what they said is true, that would help explain this faction's confidence in their personal safety on showing up at those dates.Right now I suppose, we wait and watch for this promised display. I can't say if it will be on the news, but it will be on the net for sure anyway. I know this may all sound like tall claims, and I encourage skepticism because this means I'm talking to intellectuals who don't just believe anything they read. I'm not entirely sure of all of this, but I'm treating it seriously right now and giving them the benefit of the doubt. I don't even know why I'm involved in this, because in reality I hardly know anything and there's others I know of who are better suited to this, since they're actually able to have more direct contact with the faction. In any case, I hope the next few days will reveal these mysteries. All I will say is that I'm having MASSIVE deja vus since this all began. This might just be it guys, it might be real afterall.~Keep any eye out for any future discussion I post regarding this matter. I'll make the title obvious.~

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would be so greatful if they would pick up some of us wounded in battle or at least help. Keep praying and asking for help guys!
  • Hope you are right, hope you are right, hope you are right!!!!!! What a nice valentines day present it would be....
    • they sprayed an X in the skys above my house down here in Adelaide, it is the first and last time i have EVER seen anything of the sorts!! HOW DISGUSTING if they are chemtrails, and what are they trying to achieve??? Is it because they have seen me talk to the lights travelling in the sky at night here?? #@*^%
  • I was curious as to how they presented their communication to you when informing you. I seek greater clarity and was curious as to your response/reaction and if they had a reaction to your reaction. Anyway, any of your perceptions about that experience would help. NOT saying your lying and I do very much so respect your opinions/perspectives. With much love, Ryan.
  • hey jim the chemtrails are freaking heavy in melbourne around the south eastern beaches like frankston, rye, rosebud e.t.c, These chemtrails effected me and a few security guards in october at the myer music bowl as they sprayed right over the top of us and in two days the chemicals gave us sore lungs and a dry sore throat like we were yelling all day long. Lucky for me than i had work for only one day that week so i recovered quickly.

But i doubt this is what is the message here. However i do like to know what on earth is she referring to. Who?

• In Adelaide we're getting hit with HAARP waves, well that what it looks like.

8115878057?profile=original

• Hey Jim, yeh i have been seeing alot of this in Qld and alot of people with sore throats and coming around in bouts again. Im on my coconut oil so that has stopped that..
  • Would this have anything to do with all the heavy chemtrails being laid out across New Zealand and the east coast of the USA. I only know of these heavy spraying from 'speaking' to the witnesses.
    • Nothing on the West Coast right now, thank God.
      • My report of the east coast should have been the west...sorry. This fellow lives near an airport/base and reports the constant traffic coming and going and the appearance of the chemtrails which are then picked up by the jet stream and taken east.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Om Shanti Om Shanti Shanti Om
2 hours ago
certifiedalarms updated their profile
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion Millionaire And Wife gave up spot in a lifeboat to save two frightened children.
"Hero’s"
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
When the Titanic sank, it carried millionaire John Jacob Astor IV. The money in his bank account was enough to build 30 Titanics. However, faced with mortal danger, he chose what he deemed morally right and gave up his spot in a lifeboat to save two…
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll definitely keep any kind of healthy cheeses in mind and look into it, also an excellent video from Elina that you posted a little bit ago about Russia. She provided some good and informative info. I've always liked Russia so good to hear what's…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes and I know Dr Berg obtains such cheeses, so it should be possible, across the pond..."
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I believe some of these cheeses can be ordered online, but I'm not 100% sure. Ill have to look into where I can find them. Maybe Trader Joes that I go to might have some healthy cheeses. I'll look around next time I'm there."
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well, Berg himself has suggested that in the States, cheeses can be difficult to obtain, that offer sound quality, unless, as he says, they are "European cheeses."
He's right about cheeses from Europe being both excellent to taste and possessing…"
7 hours ago
More…