8110377667?profile=original

SHELDAN NIDLE'S WEBINAR 29 - SIGNS OF CHANGE ARE ALL AROUND US

Many of us wonder when our reality shift will actually happen and many, inevitably, are becoming impatient. The logistics for everything to be 'just right', thereby minimizing people's fear and denial when the shift occurs, are positively staggering. It is no surprise that our Galactic friends in space are being careful!

In this Webinar, Sheldan will outline recent changes that have already occurred on our world. They offer us irrefutable evidence that the road to full consciousness is well under way and will unfold much sooner than we think.

At the end of the live Webinar, Sheldan will disclose up-to-the-minute information on our timelines as he receives it, directly from the Galactic Federation & the Ascended Masters.

Sunday, July 22, 12-1:30 PM PDT (Pacific Day Time)
(3-4:30 PM EST) (Eastern Standard Time)

and/or

Thursday, July 26, 6-7:30 PM PDT (9-10:30 PM EST)

Talk to Sheldan Live...simply by using your home computer.

After the Webinar, Sheldan will answer your questions.

You won't want to miss it!

Cost: $15.00 U.S.

Click here to sign up. >>>

Sheldan Nidle Updates

http://www.paoweb.com/updates.htm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Ed... My impression is S.Nidle is a well-meaning person who's being led on by whatever he's channelling. Since you bring up his living costs. Do you find it normal his source have left him pennyless while they chose him to be their alleged spokesman?

If you really care for him, you should question why they did that to him.... While on the other hand, they claimed there are prosperity funds worth a figure with 40 zeros hoarded by our so called Earth Allies. They couldn't wire him a few thousand dollars? Really? Is that how our real galactic family treat one of us after hand-picking him?

• Sheldan nidle is NOT a channeler, he has a device in his head which they speak directly to him through.  So there should bo no excuses about channeling misinterpretations.

• "I never thought the cabal would cause delays???"

Do you have an explanation as to why the cabal was never mentioned between 1997 and 1999? Do you also know S. Nidle claimed the Countdown to Mass Landing was once started prior to that. If so, you must know the outlandish reason given for why it was stopped. Then, you can explain me why they haven't landed yet, because Nidle claimed it would resume as soon as it would be fixed. Which it must have been by now.

Speaking of promo, do you get a commission on sales? I ask because I saw you also posted it on the nesara blog.

• Cost: $15.00 U.S.

If what he says is true...Why does he still charge people money?

I would do that for free. LOL

• It's my very strong hunch, Dalila, that all of us who would find it unethical to charge money for 'truth' are on a different frequency than the 'truth revealers' who don't hesitate to make a livelihood from what they reveal.  It is interesting that some of us hang on their every word, isn't it?  

I am just happy that you are on my frequency, and so are lots of others. Those of you who would not charge money for truth, are the people who make this site worth visiting. For me. Others mileage may vary. (OMMV)  :)

• Exactly Dalila!  But the sad thing is that people will still pay the $15, even though nothing this guy has ever channeled has come true!  Can't wait to hear about his timelines this time.  Its been the same bullshit for 12+ years and nothing EVER happens...

• I smell a pattern in his timelines...

April

536479_345775402142723_100001307976392_852469_448831127_n.jpg

May
        8116156084?profile=original

• All these things can happen, it is up to us to not blame others/ co-create here/ make it happen(or allow our galactic family to help us) !!

• Although I may not appreciate the way One goes about it, I think its important to have someone willing to challenge such a post with possible inaccuracies! There have been other historical inaccuracies on this site! Theses need challenging so people can get to the truth on their own! I enjoy reading these posts because they provide a potential hope in our collective/individual realities!! I recommend Bashar in that he provides a very truthful outlook on the many potential future universes we all create with every choice we make (I believe Burt Goldman is also good with this with Quantum Jumping, don't quote me as I have yet to try that)! We're all in this together, in every moment our universe changes, every future potential reality is there for us! Anything can happen, it is up to all of us to make it (ascension/ disclosure/ whatever) happen... individually and together!!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
34 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
34 minutes ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
11 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
11 hours ago
"amazing, thank you friend!"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
11 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
11 hours ago
More…