Serious GFL Clarification Questions

After being intetesred in the ufo phenomena since 1974 with  a particular interest in Benevolent Space entities, i have not encountered anything which goes under the name of GFL in any place apart from this website.   There are bodies / coumcils/ confederations conglomerates of Inter Galactic Beings which have names starting with Intergalactic and include the world Confederation in their title. 

Would someone kindly give me a concise response to these questions ONLY please. 

Question 1:  Where and when was the first declaration of the existence of something called the GFL published in either book form or on the Internet?

Question 2:  who is the Entity who overseas the GFL?

Question 3:  How does the GFL relate specifically to the Ashtar Command? 

Question 4: if the GFL exists, who is the representative of the Ashtar Command who has the role of comminucating and coordinating activities with the Ashtar Command?

I am not intetested in peoples personal feelings, channelings or other information or opinions on GFL, i am only interested in these questions being answered in order to get clear clarification on irs genuine existence.  
If you cannot answer question one, it may be difficult to answer any of the other questions

Thankyou  

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Q1 - A: Sheldan Nidle is the official GFL contact and has mentioned the fact of the GFL, from the early 1990s, when the Sirians officially commenced their "First Contact" mission to earth..Prior to 1994, the Anunnaki and Plejaren held sway over earth affairs...The baton was passed from Ptaah (Plejare) to Jschwjsch Vashtar (Sirian) in 1994, when the cosmic custodianship was passed over from the one star nation, to the other...Under the Sirians, the GFL mission will be made clearer than before....Note that the GFL has been in existence for over 4 million years...within this galaxy...

It is not a "confederation," but a FEDERATION of star nations....

Q2 - A: Under the principles of fluid group dynamics, leaders come and go...So no one political leader for the GFL, but a collective of elders, the prime body of governanance is the Main Federation Council on planet Deron, Vega system...

Q3 - A: Ashtar Command is actually a fake concept, based on Ashtar Sheran, who is no longer present (neither form nor spirit) within this DERN universe....and thus cannot be "channeled," as prevented by the ring-pass-not of creational law.

Q4 - The GFL representative often confused for "Ashtar," is the genuine Sirian ascended Master, known as VASHTAR...obviously the name is confused by channels, but he is not Ashtar Sheran, the renegade who stopped activities within this DERN universe in 1983...and is now "trapped" karmically within the DAL universe....

This is why there are two completely different images of Ashtar Sheran...the one with the long blond hair is Vashtar from planet Samanet, Sirius B4....the other image of the dark-eyed being wearing a helmet, is that of Ashtar Sheran....

• interesting drek, because I have seen ashtar, or ''vashtar'' come to me in visions, with the most powerful aura I have ever seen. So, the other ashtar, how did he become trapped karmically? And, a being can not really be karmically trapped do you think? because we are inifnite.. if they express miraculous ways to clear karma, then the stargates are opened. When I cleared my karma back in 2008, the stargates were opened for me and the arcturians gave me a opportunity to go to another planet but I stayed here.

• If an ET commits a crime within a parallel universe, he becomes karmically bonded to that universe and cannot incarnate within this universe....

Also, he cannot channel to beings in this universe....

Vashtar, in contrast, can....and thus, many mistake him for "Ashtar..."

The extract below is from the Meier contact notes, that confirm this...

"ASHTAR SHERAN - Is the pseudonym for the extraterrestrial leader Aruseak. He was the cousin of the last boss of the Giza Intelligences Kamagol II, who was striving for world domination. Ashtar Sheran was active on earth in a negative and criminal way, on behalf of Kamagol II and his followers, up to the year 1937.

Sometime in 1983, Ashtar Sheran and his followers were killed during a failed attack against the Timars (Asket's planetary nation from our neighboring DAL Universe.) Following the natural laws of Creation, those who died in the DAL Universe will have to incarnate there. Since Ashtar Sheran's physical body is dead, and his spirit form exists in the DAL Universe, no telepathic or otherwise communication can take place with him or those who exist in the DERN-universe."

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_38

The Future Of Mankind - A Billy Meier Wiki - Contact Report 038
    • All very Luvly. A great exercise for speculation....telling stories....creating drama.

In the end/beginning the answers are within. You have created a great example

of how being outwith will lead into an endless circle of spinning gears searching

for confirmation of what only YOU can know is/as YOUr own truth.

"Saying plainly the human, name doesn't mean shit to a tree"

Carry on, may you find your clarity.  Will I am

• I only replied to this forum, as invited to do so by a friend (Mr.Ed.)

I am not here to justify myself to you or anyone else.....It really matters little to me whether you believe me or not...your use of foul language says enough for all others reading here...I will not reply again...

• someone posted about a book called cosmic voyage, that book is from 1996.

Q1 i would say this is the first published version of it, quinsey nidle ward and a couple others mention them alot, although none of these were channels until the mid 90's as well.

Q2, Salusa, for quinsey, ashtar sheran/lord surea for nidle, various depending on the channel, they are religious and ultimately follow God, all your favorite bible characters are included in various GFL "channelers" channelings.

Q3, GFL is from sirius b, AC is from Alpha Tauri, not related other than both being regressive ET'sgroups under draco/reptilian command. (this is from alex colliers works)

Q4, AC and GFL report separately to the same bosses. Likely Annunaki ( from Bootes, same place greys come from, the natural ones) control this sector, or DID (i will talk about that in a second) and would report back to draco rulers.

ok so everyone agree that the annunaki influence sort of stopped all of a udden and that there was no ET controls left on earth, only all the "soldiers" basically still down here, when the people on earth lost their overlords, they panicked and began using ALL their little toys too early.  this happened also in THE MID 90'S, this is when the cabal got really desperate and began HAARP and other projects like9/11 and they screwed it up without their masters to plan it.

so the big bad bosses wuit or leave, in the mid 90's, GFL begins showing in channels and books, mid 90's, mind control and less subversive means of controls are brough in mid 90's

see the pattern here.   think if they left or were removed and the quarantine prevents the bosses from coming back, the workers are left on their own, they have spent the last 15 years or so trying to get the rest of the baddies off planet and are apprently almost done.,  based on these "coincidences" ( like the annunaki switched to the light apprently) and no real evidences backing the GFL i purport that the GFL are in fact the cabal and their "old" bosses the cabal down here with mind control grids and other physical nonsense like terrorism and stuff, and the old controllers up there channelig in trying to keep conrtol of "their" planet.

also HOW OH HOW can you seriously think this is the only place that talks GFL. there are many other sites, lightworkers.org, galacticmessages.com, 2012indyinfo.com, these are sites that follow GFL and almost nothing else.

you wont get any good information on this because there isnt any, all you have to go on is the channelings, seriously though what is there other than channelings to link anything else with truth.  lights in the sky dont have signs saying who they are with.  channels dont have commercials "and now with your galactically approved message from GFL" there is NO verification of any of it, if you want to know the truth you HAVE to read and learn what you think is negative or bad info, you have to read everything and compare the stories. 

just remember stuff started heating up in our solar system in the 90's, thats when fleets started really filling up, when stuff started happeneing, its also the time when GFL and quinsey and nidle and others started their works, google "mike quinsey fraud" and you will come up with several articles on why their channels are tainted and likely fake.

as i said, what info on this is "really" the truth anyways.

• There are references to the GFL in an old book I have from the seventies about UFO's, they mention Ashtar too; but they treat it more as a cult than a phenomenon. 

One thing you have to consider is that english is a fairly new invention in our history and the quoted "GFL" or Galactic Federation of Light was known by other names and other cultures around the world.  Names are just names... and the internet does not go back that far so other than looking in dusty used bookshops or trusting word of mouth you aren't likely to find what you are looking for online. 

Personally, I don't care about names and labels, a rose is still a rose...

• and a smelly piece of poop is still a smelly piece of poop.  names are VERY important, why do you think knowing the true name of and angel or demon is SO important, . 

the reason AC has "cult" status is because over the 60 years since ashtar was first channeled, there have been faction splits and wars over who is channeling the TRUE ashtar. so even JUST iwht AC since it started there are separate factions, remind you of any other religions you might know? like christianty maybe? the interpretation of one verse is enough to start another religion. and this is exactly what you see with AC and GFL as well.  split divide segregate and degrade those who speak differently than what is the "accepted" material.  same reason there are so many discrepancies with GFL channels in how freewill works, sometimes its freewill fro all and other times its selective, sometimes its their reason for stoping other times its divine decree from god himself.because they are making this shit up as they go along and because for the last 100 year humans dont remember what was said last week they keep on fooling folks into believing they are promised everything for doing nothing.

exactly where do YOU get your regular GFL updates?

• If you seek GENUINE GFL updates I would recommend paoweb.com and only that website....forget Mike Quincey...

• yes so i can listen to nidle with his endless next weeks and false promises as well?, i follow lots of stuff, i asked HER where she got HER updates, i didnt ask you anything, and i didnt ask you where to get the best info

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The lies of the food pyramid explained here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJAgnJbm7so"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always avoid those astral denizens, AE......

https://c.tenor.com/sRZOlzbkGnYAAAAM/muhaha-darth-sidious.gif"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Glad you are taking my advice to rethink using EV scooters, AE....and also, I like that image of Greta with Lord Sidious, also....It seems so apt, especially the way he says, "yes, yessss, feel the hate...!!" LOL....Greta has certainly toned down…"
5 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post
Hey Everyone! Join us this weekend for the New! Paramagnetic Alignments and Teleportation session…and a special Ashtar Command Magic Teeth and Gums seminar with lots of recommendations…www.lightquest-intl.com…go to the Classes page…Have a great day,…
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Acc members- Eyewitness Report. I was riding my ev scooter on the boardwalk at Asbury Park, NJ (since Drexk posted the ev scooter fires I'm rethinking sidewalk surfing) and I saw this; large olive shaped reflective black sunglasses on a head with a…"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Drexk-that's my favorite pic of Greta!"
7 hours ago
More…