Semyase

If the average human being walking the earth has had about a million past lives, then what constitutes an "old soul" ?? Just curious.Semjase was a guide and mentor for Billy Meier. She was Pleiadian and helped Billy in many ways understand the Pleiadians and the different changes the earth was going through. Billy has many fine pictures of Pleiadian ships and they have never been refuted.Once, while visiting Billy at his home, Semjase tripped and conked her head in the fall. This so injured her, that she was taken back to her home planet and the last report I heard, it will take 75 years for her to be completely healed.The USA site for Billy is ,,,,They Fly.com. It is worth a visit.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That is true, thanks for responding.
    I posted that in response of someone who said they were an old soul. Maybe it is just me, but does that sound like an "I am better than you" type of statement. It seems to promote a dualistic type of thinking,,,as I am smart, you are not, I am wise, you are not, and on and on which reinforces the human way of thinking.

Anyway, thanks again.
    • Old soul as an individual. It shouldn't be an "I'm better than you" statement, maybe you just feel that way, that he/she is better than you...
  • sorry I'm laughing. she tripped and needing 75 years to heal... poor soul. is this suppose to be joke? I hope it is.
    • She tripped, fell and hit her head, and died. How long would it take for you to recover from that?
      • She's an ET from outer space with her spaceship and teaching their advance technologies and stuff to billy.

From the book I've read "the journey to the 9th planet" their elder has an ability to create a whole adult within 24 hours. And I believe it only takes 3 days for Jesus to be resurrected (with an aid of an ET).

But I still hope the story of her "instant death in tripping" was flawed.
  • I believe it's a blatant lie that his pictures have never been refuted. Now, I admit that the pictures he supposedly took in the future and on the ships and in the past look kind of neat and hard to manufacture, especially in his time. Billy Meier's saving grace is that there was no photoshop in the seventies. However, the wedding cake saucers hanging from the trees in his front yard make me laugh out loud.

It is also extremely stupid that an advanced light being needed seventy five years to recover from a concussion. Takes us a few days. Who's more advanced here?

And I'm not really sure what the point of this post was anyway... is it about soul age? Semjase? Semyase? They Fly.com?
    • Read it again, I said pictures of Pleaidian SHIPS. As of the latest, none have been refuted. That includes the wedding cake saucers.
      As far as Semjase, I am glad you are a doctor, I am sure they would appreciate your consultation on her condition.

The point of the post? To get the emotionally and intellectually inferior to respond to it.
  • Oh poor Semjase, bad karma, shes a lousy pilot for a UFO, 75 years to heal a head wound? Sounds strange,but maybe she should take 3 asprins? Oh well!
    • You are so sensitive to her needs.
      • No, i love Semjasee, i just wish she would answer my phone calls when i try to get a date with her!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"The aurorae are a blessing for Earth...and utterly beautiful to behold....

https://ik.imgkit.net/3vlqs5axxjf/TP/ik-seo/images/99999999-9999-99..."
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Just think how much healing this planet is in need of...Generally, but also due to the great harms caused by the covid vaccine...
Just think and feel for all those suffering people, all over the world, who's lives have been ruined by evil…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Aktaiwa stargate, in the Sirius B system, is now sending additional frequencies of blue creational light, including a newly invoked healing ray, for the entire galaxy...
The NINE are relaying ever more refined energies to us, from Lord Surea..…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"This link is absolutely true....A good reference to current ascension progress...Sandra Walter knows the matter well...

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/geomagnetic-storm-..."
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Geomagnetic Storm and New Plasma Effects; By Sandra Walter.
"Yes, absolutely true....Thanks for posting.."
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBeloved Ones,The current planetary energies that we are consciously embodying are nothing like we have ever experienced before on our planet.A cosmic blessing and response from our Aurora family to the shift that is taking place in many of…
13 hours ago
The conclusion of events taking place on Earth seems inevitable, as countries that feel threatened by them are uniting into two distinct groups for their protection. Steps are being carried out to try and calm things down but some countries seem set…
14 hours ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
14 hours ago
More…