Seeking some guidance

I really don't quite know how to begin. so I've decided that I'm just going to type, and hopefully I'll be happy with what comes out.

I am going through what I can only describe as a period of great spiritual confusion.  And I have been this way for awhile now. And I guess I'm just looking for someone to read what I'm about to write, give me some input, and maybe give me some advice/guidance/opinions.

I started my life off as a 'christian' (I've never been what I would consider a true christian simply because I have always had my own belief structure.)

About five years ago, I got together with a girl.  She was a practicing 'pagan'. She claimed to have earned the 'rank' of High Priestess.  Whether this is true or not, I do not know. And personally, no longer care. For about two years, I was a practicing pagan. (Not Wicca, but using the same ceremonial structure).  Some of what I learned was from her, and some of it was from books.

Long story short, she ended up cheating on me, eventually making a very HUGE change in her personality. To the point she has abandoned her three children (one of which is mine.) After things went sore, I pretty much stopped practicing. And honestly, I was too busy picking up my life to really think about that sort of stuff very often.

However, my life is very good right now.  I've been with my wife for three years now, married to her for more than a year.  We have a family of three children. (she has one from a previous relationship, as do I from my previous relationship, and we have one together as well).

Over the course of the last year or so, I have found myself back on what I consider my personal path of enlightment.  I have tried to believe in Christianity again, but there are a few HUGE gaps that I have been unable to accept, and it personally just does not resonate with me.

And I've consider attempted to practice "Magick" again, this time under a different style, such as the Golden Dawn style of Ceremonial magic, or Folk Magic, such as Wiccan, or a white magic style.

However...  I don't think I will.  I know it can work, if the intent & the will is there.  However, I don't think it's personally right for me.

Over the past half year or so, I've pretty much just been absorbing knowledge for the sake of absorbing it, without really making a personal judgment or judgment in regards to the validity of it.

I've been very 'flip flopish' lately tho.  And I just can't figure out exactly what it is I am supposed to be doing.

Ok, I'm done writing for now.  If you've read this far, thank you.  And I guess all I'm asking for is whatever your willing to give.  I could use advice and/or guidance as far as how to proceed next in my spiritual path. I would also love to hear some personal experiences and opinions. And I would even be interested in talking to some new people (something that I have, sadly, not done alot of in awhile).

Anyways, Thanks anyone who took the time to read, and thanks to the creator of this site.  I might not believe in a lot of what I read on this page, and I am very skeptical.  But I find this site very comforting in a way I haven't quite figured out yet. I think most of all, it's because the majority of the people on this site seem to have good intentions, and that's always been than the alternative.

-Salzy

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• LOVE LOVE LOVE this
  • As I read your story I do not think you need any guidance, not from me atleast. ;)

You seem to be a strong soul and found out your own path already, I can only motivate you to dig further to unveil the truth. :)

Hmmmm, well I have an advice; Start living with the Heart if you didn't do already, and spend more time in thinking about Earth. When you life with the heart you'll get the answers from your self. I hope you have something about this advice.  :)

Much Love to you and your kids Salzy - oh and welcome aboard.

Drome

• Hey Salzy, sounds like you're on the right track to me, and Ashtar Command can be a good place to discuss new ideas etc. My advice would be to just follow your own curiosity, and learn to tune into your own intuition in order to find your way. There is a lot of info and 'stuff' out there, and only you can determine what feels 'true' for you.

I think the spiritual journey is very much an individual step-by-step one, and you just have to trust that you are supported and guided along the way. My friend described it like this: it's like driving on a foggy night with your headlights dipped - you can't see the road up ahead, but you can see the road right in front of you, and you just have to keep going and trust you'll make it. My own experience has been very much like that: I don't know what I'll be doing a year from now, but I DO know that right now, it feels right to be doing xyz. So these days I just go with the flow of what feels right.

Peace to you, and you are right - there are some great people on this site, hope you enjoy it

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source    Dear Ones,Maybe you recently jumped between dimensions and frequencies or traveled to places you never before explored, or perhaps not.You and your cohorts opened the Universal gate the past few days, allowing you to jump when or if you…
2 minutes ago
Infinity left a comment on Universal Poets of Light
"Hi! I'm joining for the same reason."
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Mira from the Pleiadian High Council: New Model of Ascension; Channel: Valerie Donner .
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Keep up the good work, Justin.....Great posting and commentaries...👍🏻🛸

Kind regards, Colonel Omega

https://media.defense.gov/2008/May/28/2000614946/780/780/0/080528-F..."
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"A lot is gonna be thrown at us in these next 6 months whether it be the next scamdemic, riots, cyber attacks, and the eventual try to start WW3. The Cabal is nearing its end and are gonna try everything they can to stay in power. More and more…"
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a possibility of violence and/or…
18 hours ago
"Crime sky rocketing under fake President Biden. Proof reported here. https://youtu.be/vmmu_RyCFzY?si=6Ngnyu_KjSW9c1Wt"
21 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…