Seeking help with healing

Hello everyone, I am new to ACC. I just wanted to thank you for giving me the opportunity to join. :)

I have risen above a very hard time in my life, currently overcoming addiction. I was into quite a few substances as well as alcohol and now I am 4 months clean & sober. I attend meetings with my mental health/addiction workers and they help me release some bad energies I find myself in, but as of late I can't seem to overcome this depression or dark state I am in. My mind feels lost, I try to connect with my higher power and whenever i feel like my mind is weighing down too much I pray and I pray. I try to meditate but my mind is always bouncing.... I know someone saved my life, now I just need assistance in pursuing life again and find peace within myself... what would you recommend? love charlie xo

FemaleWarrior2.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Here is a very good detox, it cleans and strengthens the energies and organs of the body.       a bunch of my friends and I have taken this....it does NOT make you run to the toilet.  You take one pill morning and evening for about 3 months, this is very gentle.  It should help clear the depression as well as any other health issues. It´s very good..

https://www.planetherbs.com/specific-herbs/the-wonders-of-triphala....

• Well, there is PHYSICAL addiction, and there is PSYCHOLOGICAL addition.  The PHYSICAL addition doesn't take that long to get over, but the PSYCHOLOGICAL addition lasts about a year.

• 8115248688?profile=original

Thank you for b e i n g You, 

& Congratulations on finding a way to reclaim your Life... 

A Divine Process, not for the faint of Heart,

but worth the work it's taken You to get to this exact point in your story...

In the Glory of the Ever-Present Moment... the only place where 

You can truly Conquer the shadows of addiction. 

Breathe In: The Healing Energy of the Light & Your Authentic Self!!!

Breathe Out: The shame & the fears that bind you to the darkness! 

~In Lak'ech Ala K'in 555

AsWithin

SoWithout

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are Powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own Light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our Presence automatically liberates others.” ~Marianne Williamson

• Hi Charlie,

Deep down we are not addicted to anything, but I find I need peace in my life to give up addictions. That means I need to be following my heart and doing things that I am passionate about. When I am following my heart I feel joy, and gratitude, which is the antidote to fear.

About depression: this book is my life's work. It helps to get rid of all of the negative emotions from the past, and to stay strong in the present and the future, knowing that they are all based on lies ;) Here is a link : http://www.thesoulwins.com/

The information in this book changed my life! Permanently! And it was guided, over 17 years.

Love and light :) and gratitude :) from Moanna xx

• Reminds me of the book "Is Addiction a Choice?" and I couldn't agree more. Addiction is a choice for people such as myself. I consistently used drugs or alcohol to escape reality, it was my safe haven. I feel very emotional during these last four months, don't think i've ever felt more human or real in my life now that i've quit using and drinking. What a difference, now just balancing out my mind is a steady task.. thank you for the link, I will definitely give it a read. xox charlie

• Yes it's about escaping reality. There is a lot to escape, and people are amazing for just getting up in the morning.

Let me know what you think. I might check that book out too ...thanks Charlie xx

• Hello!

I responded to this last night but It must not have taken. first I want to congratulate you on your sobriety It feels like when people with addiction makes it to the sobriety land it paves the way for others to heal! SO CONGRATS!! If you need help or ideas with affordable options contact me and MAYBE I can help point you in a direction???

Also, is working with a naturopath an option for you? I work with a couple and I could not be happier, and again I always recommend it? I started taking magnesium calms for stress and I noticed a huge improvement with my mood, which felt like a miracle cure. I read that lots of people are deficient in vitamins which creates depression....

Also with the meditation maybe try a passive form of meditation, like the centering prayer, which is easy and helps one feel love for god. 

Another thing I could recommend is to take great care of yourself, which will create feelings of self love. For example, get some epsom salt and take an epsom salt bath while listening to music like (Enya) my favorite. Or even schedule a massage......

Listen to uplifting music and get and yourself a COMEDY and laugh!! Or hang out with other positive sober people.

Exercise: Do you exercise? A ten minute walk has shown to help with moods. Also for me I always recommend yoga because i feel like it offers one stop shopping in chakras, grounding, health, and connectedness.......

LOTS OF THINGS: It is called the "Mind/Body/Spirit" Plan

Exercise 

Take great care of YOURSELF!!  - be gentle with self

Get a massage if you can?

Naturopathic doctor?

OH I AM GOING TO ALSO SAY VOLUNTEER MAYBE AT A HOMELESS SHELTER (if your sobriety can handle it??) OR SOMETHING BECAUSE THAT WILL HELP YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE???

Try a passive form of meditation

UPLIFTING MUSIC!!

Lots of things you can do here but TAKE IT EASY on yourself......your doing a fantastic job as you are in the present moment! 

CHASE YOUR SOBRIETY 
    THE GOOD LIFE IF HERE FOR 
    YOU!!! 

• Amazing reply, thank you so much. I've always been interested in yoga, I work nights so keeping myself busy during the day aside from meetings or appointments will be nice. I will definitely be looking into doing something that keeps me active and energized. I searched up naturpathic doctors, found a couple in my area. Never had one or even looked into getting one but I like what I'm seeing on the home page! As for volunteering, I'd like to but I want to have a stable mental state before I go in to doing something like that, I am veryy sensitive. Might be a plan for the next year though, while I am in college. :) thank you again for all that you've pointed out for me, i appreciate the kind words of encouragement. xox charlie

• Thank you so much :) I love the natural way of overcoming addiction and depression. I don't like the thought of drugging myself up on anti-depressants to feel normal and whole again.. doesn't make sense to beat addiction with illegal substances to become addicted to prescribed substances lmao.. i really appreciate all that you sent along, I will definitely look into it more. thanks again, love charlie.

• Some of those anti-depressants are VERY DANGEROUS.  Many shootings committed when people went off SSRI drugs.  Some of the drugs have FLORIDE in them which calcifies your pineal gland. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Useless' resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
1 hour ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Useless' resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"yeah Drekx - we're treading water in a septic tank"
2 hours ago
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
4 hours ago
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Are Your Thoughts Aligning With What You Wish To Manifest?By Mother Mary Through Octavia Vasile Dear beings of light,I am always here with you. I have never left your side, and I never will.Your reality is shifting now, and it is essential to…
6 hours ago
More…