We would like to introduce ourselves...
We call ourselves The Galactic Council of Light and Unity. We are apart of The Galactic Federation of Light.
Who is The Galactic Federation of Light?
The Galactic Federation of Light is an expansive group of councils made up of various beings from various places in the universe who have joined together for the betterment of humanity, the earth, and all beings universally.
The Galactic Federation carries the goals of uniting all, assisting all to realize our oneness, to bring unity to each part of the one or the whole, and help to cleanse the earth and environment. There are many councils that make up the Galactic Federation. We are one of many. Each council has a specific mission within the overall goal of oneness.
Who are we as The Galactic Council of Light and Unity?
Our council’s focus is on bringing clarity and light to each individual. Our goal as a council is that each person we speak to or work with will understand more fully who they are as divine beings within their mastership. We assist each individual in realizing how they fit into the divine whole.
*w
hat piece of the puzzle do you bring with you?
*What are your gifts, talents, abilities and strengths?
*What can you do to more fully be your divine self; the master you are?
We as a Council of Light and Unity will assist you with the process of coming to know the answers to these questions.
Blessings and Joy be with you dear Ones!
(((((Council of Light and Unity)))))

8110185658?profile=original

Galactic Council Portrait 72.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Agreed. To the fullest extent.

Empty words to be proved full....

Why not give us a glass of water.

Not promise us water in due time.

But as always, much love! and Peace and grease!

• Your Name TIAMACIOUS sounds Alien to me....but i suppose Galactic Beings have kind of names unheard or very rare to Earthlings.

However Dear Tiamacious i am hungry for TRUE SPIRITUAL HIGHER KNOWLEDGE coming from Higher Dimensions as i am finding that the Sacred Books that are available here have only part Truths but not the Whole Truth so please be kind enough to post some articles with True Higher Knowledge that will help us with Ascension and tell us about future events that will take place like Earth Changes that will effect the map of this Planet so we are at the right place at the right time safe and sound. Please tell us about Alien Civilizations that are in this Universe and the types of Spaceships that are here now and who do they belong to.

Many Thanks remember we are your Brothers and Sisters.

Namaste

• Oh, and yes RAVINDER, if you think that, STAR SHIP ATHENA IS POWERFUL, YOU SHOULD SEE ASHTAR COMMANDS SHIP. IT ENCOMPASSSES MULTIPLE UNIVERSES BEYOND SPACE AND TIME, ASHTAR HAS COME TO ME AND I HAVE SEEN HIS AURA, WHEN WE LIFT OUR VIBRATION, HIS ONLY GET'S EVEN MORE FLAMMING
    • I have devices that ancient ones have passed on to me because I lifted my vibration beyond 10 fold..8113817265?profile=original
  • Tiamacious, let me just clarify this. Are you saying that you are not an earth human? Btw, welcome to AC!
    • I am a reincarnated Angel, Sirian, Pleiadian, Arcturian and many other. I have seen dimensions dear ones, that surpass the milky way, masters of masters that await those are one with their soul in all directions of space time and love
      • Tiamacious, I hope you understand that we cannot just believe what you are saying. Anyone can say what you are saying. You can talk the talk but can you walk the walk? Show us the proof of what you are saying.
        • Hi Exo, here is a device I posted, did you not see it? I also posted a blueprint for a crystal city, maybe I should start a new thread?8113820700?profile=original8113817265?profile=original
          • we lead by example, not by pictures =)
  • merkaba-ascension-2012.jpg

Peace

KH

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
12 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The lies of the food pyramid explained here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJAgnJbm7so"
7 hours ago
"Always avoid those astral denizens, AE......

https://c.tenor.com/sRZOlzbkGnYAAAAM/muhaha-darth-sidious.gif"
8 hours ago
"Glad you are taking my advice to rethink using EV scooters, AE....and also, I like that image of Greta with Lord Sidious, also....It seems so apt, especially the way he says, "yes, yessss, feel the hate...!!" LOL....Greta has certainly toned down…"
8 hours ago
More…