Replies

• That would mean i could read others souls wich i cant and somehow make a dilema out of it.. lol sounds fun! :D

• Once i believed in the same you did, but then i realized, they are meant for me This life. Yes there are people that are meant to live with you, but those will come naturaly... your guides will not let you stray form a path that you already chose.
          • Hey Micael, I can understand that some of these questions would be hard to answer considering there are different views on certain things. I think though what Captain was trying to ask here is what is his Twin Flame like here on Planet Earth. I know that many do have different takes on this answer as well. I don't think he is meant to take any one woman hostage for his own taking, but would rather know if there is someone out there that is a female that he connect with on more of a Spiritual Level. Many will be asking these sort of questions as we are getting past 2012, because there is a Spiritual Partner we have in the 3D, but were not always with them, because it was something we have work towards as well. I know that many many people on Planet Earth, have confused there Soulmate partners, with there own Twin Flame. Soulmate Partners who we have Karma to finish things up with, and some that were meant to live with, and form sort of what we call a Marriage in the 3D. There are also many different views on this as well, being we have so many cultures out there today in the 3D sense. I have heard that we do have a Twin Flame aspect of ourselves, and sometimes our Twin Flame aspect isn't with us here on Planet Earth, but rather out there in galaxies as well. Some of will have a Twin Flame here on Planet Earth, but we aren't meant to be with them in a physical matter, but rather we connect with them with our higherselves, and work with them on our Path. I know that it is said that when u find your Twin Flame in the 3D, often times we meet up with our Twin Flames in the in the Dimensions, that isn't related to a 3D, so to speak of here. We do though try to reach out with our Twin Flames in connecting our Higher Selves and try to share things with each other on the path, that we have already experienced here on Planet Earth. I'm not trying to say that this is so, because there are many who would disagree with this answer on Twin Flames. This is why we can't confuse Unity for, because we aren't always one with each other on Planet Earth here, but we have people around us in the 3D who we share like minds with, and we aren't meant to live with them all, but we can share our knowledge to the best we know how, without saying were all one everytime. Long rambling short here. I personally do think that the Twin Flame energy does exist, and we do have one partner of ourselves that make a whole, but we don't always have them with us in the 3D here, because we have to first go within ourselves, to find that other half of us that was missing. I don't mean to step on toes here :0) 

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Ty for your perspective, it is something i have never red before and ill take it into consideration Sister April,

True Love and Light to You!

Micael

• You are kind of being a pain... i already said i do not believe in people that are meant for us, twin souls make no sence to me, btw why cant she be a "He" instead? If you think "He" exists then go for look for "him" cause i dont know what you are asking for.
    • I'll be your twin flame captain      : )

or how about all of ashtar community?

you know its true anways, hehe

• Nah geonic, Im his twin flame!! He just hasn't accepted it yet.... lols

Suzexx

• ok ok perhaps we shouldn't fight over the captain SuzieG, after all, its up to him to choose.
          hehe
        • You are funny today! :D
          • Thats me everyday and I only get serious or deep when its needed other than that I laugh and en"lighten" people with my humour.

But seriously the starfish thing messes with my head...lol

Suzexx

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
6 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
6 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"amazing, thank you friend!"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
7 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
7 hours ago
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
7 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
8 hours ago
More…