Prometheus ...opinions of

What?

No one has seen-discussed it yet?  I plan to go today or Tues,

I know its theme is a distortion of what many believe, yet it's a rarely explored idea.

That we are genetically linked to ET's and share more than we know.

I'm no fan of horror but this is a pretty unique concept for a mainstream film and am very curious.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• im talking about movies that depict alien invasion you dont have to be rude about it. just my OPINION. love, and light

• Well not all alien movies depict aliens as bad so your opinion is ill informed.

• Well if I seemed to imply that.... of course that wasn't my intent.....

Won't list the exceptions to the invasion theme trend begun in the 50's but I've seen pretty much every one of any quality,

from original 

Day the Earth Stood Still to the recent Super 8 , as that was quite compassionate and hopeful.

As was recent Avatar.

Be nice, folks, we're all on the same side... and all deserve our own opinions.

OH , you were talking to Dragon.... further confusion on my part

• ...after i see it, i will share my views on it... i wait for a good version to download, and see after...

i liked the 1st Alien, and i think/hope this will be very good and entertaining sci-fi movie... whether it has fragments or reality in it or any hidden messages, is of a little concern for me... i watch it first and foremost as a sci-fi movie for the joy of it...

• Roger Ebert gave it 4 stars,,,,

He especially loved that it raised questions and didn't try to answer 'em. To give folks stuff to ponder.

• well i watched the movie... i kind liked the movie but its not all true, the movie is all fictional, but it opens up a new way of thinking, doesn't matter what the movie shows, if its fiction, horror or drama, but the movie was all about one thing that were intentionally created to show humans that the human body were created by evolved beings, ETs from another world.. and intentionally gives a question to the humans "why did they leave us and are they coming back?" so movies like that are made to wake up people, to put on their mind a new reality and change matrix.... who watches the movie, doesn't matter what is their religion, of beliefs, they will soon or later start questioning about that matter because now its implanted on their  conscious! 

• My post on this from another site......

Originally Posted by Midnite

It was an interesting movie. I liked how life-like everything looked. Actual depiction of how the human DNA sequence came into existence? nah.. This movie had 'expect a fake invasion' all over it. What's the Government plotting?

Excellent point, (that I hadn't yet considered) but this could be said about so many sci-fi films... from 50's monster aliens to Battle of LA, Battleship or similar invasion themes that Hollywood (and likely the military) supports to represent all aliens as threatening. 

What's particularly disturbing to me, is how this story appears to twist truth (ancient genetic modifications) to create an ongoing mythology-threat of this sort....

(and even setting it in the future) 

It's only entertainment, yet does shape the public mindset, by creating such a mythology... one that fears the unknown. 

Like do we really need more paranoia ? 

Yes, I've heard 1st hand reports that a small spectrum of aliens HAVE long represented an actual or perceived threat to us...(depending how one views our overall dynamic of interactions....far beyond recognized earth history) As there seems much lost in history. 

The public seems to love being scared however, so one cannot really blame directors for creating such things in whatever form...slasher films, serial killers, and such.

Speilburg was among the first modern directors to represent aliens as benevolent, (ET, Close Encounters) , and even he has folded , and tends to now support the fiction of an invasion scenario.... with Super 8 being the sole recent exception I can recall.. 

(one that is compassionate to other life forms) 

Whitley Streiber claimed he got financial support for HIS depiction of Greys as demonic.....support that vanished when he began to depict them in a more compassionate way. (according to an older interview or article I recall)

Hollywood is very sensitive to public opinion in how it represents ethnic groups, yet our galactic family has no such representation-influence it seems, and continues to be a favorite target for our projected fears. 

I applaud filmmakers who have the courage to buck this trend. And so does the moviegoing public it seems.

ET was the highest grossing film of it's decade.

• For a more true to the reality of what space beings would be like it is better to go with sci-fi shows rather than films.  Like as you say most films are 2 hour shockers, specifically desinged to illicit emotional responses from the viewer.  Television shows like the star treks, Babylon5, Andromeda, Lexx(although lexx is pretty dark) and several others paint the universe with a different brush.  One that includes all sorts of differenet races of beings, some bent on destruction and others on unity.

• I DO get this and have seen the series 2x .......it's a totally valid point (the commercial need to "satisfy" the public's taste) and thematically to remain consistent with the "Alien" mythology ...

And from this pov, he has little option  but to continue representing the  universe as a threatening place...

In order to please the fans.

While I'd much prefer a more optimistic take on ET's  (like 2001) 

That's not Ridley's universe ...... 

I'm just curious how members of this site feel about the movie on a whole, 

Emotionally

Those who aren't  already fans of the series..... or deeply into conspiracy theories.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
45 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
48 minutes ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
54 minutes ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
56 minutes ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
1 hour ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
1 hour ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtnMYhLga84"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Amazing speech in the UK Parliament, by Andrew Bridgen MP, anent covid vaccine harms on the population....This is his latest speech, which was so hard-hitting, it caused the public gallery to erupt into screams of support and cheers...

Dr John…"
2 hours ago
More…