Prepare to board our Lightship

The time is getting near to our departure. We will find the appropriate time to pick up each individual person based on their current time schedule. You will be ready to leave this world behind. In our efforts, we need to remind you that this will take time. We are closer than you thought. Our patience is a virtue. We thank you kindly for preparing yourselves to leave this world and return home.Be happy. Be patient. Listen. You will hear us. In plain English. Or whichever language you prefer. We are urging everyone to also be aware that we will unveil your illusions.All of you will see us for who we really are. We look very different than what you are used to. We will be exposing our true selves to you when the timing is just right.Separate from the illusions. Let go of everything except your self. This will all make sense once we are united.We are all people with emotions. Which is why we waited many years for this event to finally occur. You needed these years to be prepared to meet us. We also needed preparation. Timing is everything.You will be contacted prior to pick up.Be good and be patient.We love you!God and Goddess

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would like to ask you a question please.. Which God/Goddess are you channeling this information from?  I ask this because there are so many  (so called God/Goddesses) out there from various races and I feel it would be important to have a clearer understanding for others to see.

Of course we do not desire for anyone wishing to be taken off planet to jump in the first spacecraft or Light ship that comes along in their overwhelming enthusiasm to leave here, you see? That could be hazardous..

Thank you for your message Nissi.

• There are ways to get out of this world without having to suffer the penalty of rebirth, but.. It takes much time, loads of effort + concentration/resolve and also loads and loads of knowledge about the true nature of this universe.

It also takes a complete re-attachment of all love-connections one have on this planets.

In short: It's not easy to get out of here if it's to be done before all lessons have been learned. It's possible, but not easy. :)

• "The time is getting near to our departure. We will find the appropriate time to pick up each individual person based on their current time schedule."

How do you tell the difference between our WANTING to get out of here, to our NEEDING to get out of here?
    Personally I 've been ready for years, but at the end of every year I've found out why it was WRONG of me to try to get out in the year before.

"You will be ready to leave this world behind. In our efforts, we need to remind you that this will take time."

Yes, I have been painfully aware that I may have to stay here for another 2 thousand fricking years. It pisses me off beyond comprehension sometimes, but I also understand WHY that may have to be.

"Our patience is a virtue."

MY patience is a miracle. What else do you got to impress us with?  ;)

"We thank you kindly for preparing yourselves to leave this world and return home."

Don't thank us. We're not here to be able to return home. It's easy to return home. All I have to do is to kill myself while holding a specific thought in my mind while doing it.
    We're here because we CARE about this planet and its inhabitants. No more, no less.

"Be happy. Be patient. Listen."

WW3 is coming and I have no intention of living through it.

"We are urging everyone to also be aware that we will unveil your illusions."

That'd be nice. You can start by explaining what contrails are, to the University of Youtube. They're in desperate need for proper education in atmospheric science there.  ;)

"All of you will see us for who we really are."

For as long as you don't expect us to see you as some form of Gods, we're fine with that.

"We look very different than what you are used to."

That's part of the thrill that it is to go from "total amnesia" to "total galactic".
    Personally, I look forward to it. :)

"We will be exposing our true selves to you when the timing is just right."

I'll believe that when I SENSE it. So far, no sincere aliens have dared to face me eye to eye, and those few that have, have proven to be false morons, and.. well .. They're not around anymore. I took care of that. ;)

"Separate from the illusions. Let go of everything except your self. This will all make sense once we are united."

It makes sense to me already, but... You still have a long way to go before you'll get My faith.
    There are multiple "control questions" you must pass before I will choose to trust you. And, there are no second chances on those questions. You'll either get them right the first time or you'll get extinct immediately.

"We are all people with emotions."

No, you're beings of Logic. Emotions are just a chemical supplement to enhance the experience of Life in 3D.
    You, would have no practical use for it.

"Which is why we waited many years for this event to finally occur. You needed these years to be prepared to meet us. We also needed preparation. Timing is everything."

Deja vu... I've heard this before. I'm CERTAIN of it.

"You will be contacted prior to pick up."

Just pray to whomever it is you pray to, that I will SENSE the right energies in you upon that contact. Otherwise, your ship will be converted into wreckage before you can say "Mindpower". ;)

"Be good and be patient."

The time for patience is over. If this world is to be saved materially speaking, no more waiting can be tolerated.

"We love you!"

That is something you have yet to proove.

"God and Goddess"

Are you kidding?
    The Unity of All is not 2-sided. There's no male nor female energy in there. There's only ONE.
    When you suggest that you are a God and a Goddess, you suggest that the energies you represent are dual, and.. Duality is NOT what we as humans are to evolve to. Duality is what we have NOW, and also what it is that we will be leaving behind.

• as long as my woman , my Love is going with me...........................

• I Love your post, hope it will enlighten others too, more success and many hugs and kisses. Namaste

• so not gonna happen.

• I have been waiting all my life ...is today ok then
  • im ready

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity left a comment on Universal Poets of Light
"Hi! I'm joining for the same reason."
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Mira from the Pleiadian High Council: New Model of Ascension; Channel: Valerie Donner .
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Keep up the good work, Justin.....Great posting and commentaries...👍🏻🛸

Kind regards, Colonel Omega

https://media.defense.gov/2008/May/28/2000614946/780/780/0/080528-F..."
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"A lot is gonna be thrown at us in these next 6 months whether it be the next scamdemic, riots, cyber attacks, and the eventual try to start WW3. The Cabal is nearing its end and are gonna try everything they can to stay in power. More and more…"
7 hours ago
8 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a possibility of violence and/or…
17 hours ago
"Crime sky rocketing under fake President Biden. Proof reported here. https://youtu.be/vmmu_RyCFzY?si=6Ngnyu_KjSW9c1Wt"
20 hours ago
"With just 6 months to go until the next US election expect the push for WW3 to keep increasing. The Dark Cabal is in its end days and will do anything to stay in power which includes getting a world war started and having it go nuclear. Another…"
20 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…