Eye11.jpg

Dear White Magicians on the path,

Please note that all spiritual and esoteric symbolism will be used by BOTH dark and light......both right hand and left hand paths....

The so called Illuminati, have always used symbols of light to define themselves...even their contradictory name speaks of "illumination." We know they are satanists, for want of a better word, but they think of themselves as enlightened....

Thus we see this throughout history....The swastika is also a symbol of creation and good fortune....now made notorious by the Nazis...

And still revered by devout Hindus....as a truly sacred emblem, associated with the brahmanistic act of creation...

tumblr_lhcadfuYSw1qd9o49o1_500.jpg

So I will suggests that esoteric symbols will be used by all cultures, on and off-world....The Ummac Dan being the original "Great Seal" symbol, combined with cross and sythes.....

The cosmic cross has long been associated with Sirius...The Ummac Dan is the sign of creation's representative and many on earth consider it to be a highly charged and magical device, which it is........YET, devout christians I have come across on other websites, such as infowars.com, have labelled it "demonic." So you must decide for yourselves, but I know a lighted symbol when I see one.....The sign of Akanowai Dajoie......

umacnatw.jpg

It is worth noting that the Illuminati do not possess a monopoly on esoteric symbolisms.....any more than the christian churches possess a monopoly over the symbolisms associated with winter holly and christmas trees....both of which predate christianity...

Indeed, many Freemasons believe they are doing good....and many actually are....Not all are under Illuminati control, any more than the churches..

What I would like to emphasise is that esoteric symbols are more than just insignia used by negative groups.....Much more...

Many people brought up under church conditioning have even been led into fearing the pentagram as a symbol....When in truth, it demonstrates the golden mean ratio and when encircled, as a pentacle, demonstrates the spiritual evolution of the soul through matter....A single point of vision comprised of five stages of planetary initiations...

Selamat kasi da selamat gajun! (Sirian for "In Loving Service~Be One!")

Commander Drekx Omega, GFL Ground Crew (East England sector)

drekxomega.jpg?w=300&h=300

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• dear Drekx,excellent post,and i have this image on file,and as it depicts,and represents,of divine infinte love,and universal unity,blessings eve.8114496655?profile=original

• This symbol is very powerful and represents the tetrahdral life forces within all living beings, including planets and stars...

• dear Drekx,yes it is,right on the button with your assumption,throut history,seperate the 2 triangeles,this is the effect that is cosmically taking place with earths evoultion at the present time,the merging of the ether worlds,and the physical worlds,i given this directive in 2008,love,light,blessings eve(saul)

• thanks, my sweet friend....  ;-)

Yes, the purpose of this discussion is to free people from cultural misconceptions surrounding esoteric and occult insignia....

A magic symbol, in itself, is like a loaded gun and can possess great power over hearts and minds.....And like a gun in the hands of a child, it can be misused and cause mayhem....but in the hands of a professional, it can save innocent lives....Although, that was just an analogy about guns....some fear the mere sight of them, others do not...so the same with magic symbols....And culture has much to do with how people respond to things...

• The 'dark illuminati' we are talking about speak everything in opposide language.

That means if they name themselves Illuminati, they actually mean 'un-lightened'.

This counts for everything they talk about. Sorry for the off-topic interuption, Drekx. :)

• No, that is OK, Drome and a valid comment....cheers, you are always welcome to post on my blogs...

The Illuminoids turn all truth on it's head....good observation...

• Thanx for sharing this drekx omega :D 

Yea, the "dark ones" will take anything based in good and distort and pervert it... I'm not surprised that they use the symbolism of the Galactic federation and other light based organizations. 

It helps make people think that the galactic federation is some kind of illuminati front when the same symbolism is used... some heavy mind control and the illuminati probably do it on purpose to make us think that the GF is actually them... when we are too smart and discerning to know that the galactic federation is NOT an illuminati trick. 

It definitely helps to have articles like this, so again thank you drekx omega. :D

• Actually Ascendee,

This is the prime reason why I wanted to clarify this....There are too many ignorant people out there that fear sacred emblems, because they have been used by dark forces...

In some countries in Europe, the swastika has actually been banned.....because of the misuse of it's energy by the Nazis....In my country, the swastika is not illegal, but possibly the Germans themselves and certain other nations, are prohibited from displaying it....

It is particularly ridiculous that the Ummac Dan sign is viewed as "satanic" by certain religious extremists....I came across several such fantaics on other websites who thought the GFL were a "satanic" front for the "NWO." Utterly mistaken, of course, but such hot headed responses do happen....

Glad you enjoyed the discussion.....

• Definitely agree Drekx ~ thanks for bringing this into the light!! :-)  Much appreciated! :)

• greetings commander! Any symbols on love? ;)

And what about your symbol drek? I actually hear your symbol being spoke of in comic books to the cool super girl movie by DC..

Hey precious kelly!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ... ...Mooji:To become divinely aware all you have to do is give attention. To be able to do that you have to learn the skill of observation. ...So if you are distracted, sad, suffering - do this exercise with Mooji daily. See how you become more…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
  An Important Update on Ronna Herman's HealthRonna Herman Channels Archangel Michael Ronna has asked me to send out this message of update to her soul family, along with the love that she holds for each of you, which is profound and enduring. On…
4 hours ago
   Blessing the Earth with Loving Kindness: From the Heart of God,Let the entire earth be blessed with loving kindness.Let the entire earth be blessed with great joy, happiness and divine peace.Let the entire earth be blessed with understanding,…
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Must watch 
6 hours ago
Justin89636 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Good blog here Drekx :) some of what you talked about was not mentioned in the Your Galactic Neighbors book by Sheldan that I'm reading again so it's good to see new info available."
8 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Great info Drekx! So I am trying to understand how the Great Blue Light is utilized after it is received, down-stepped, and then distributed.

So let's take our planet as an example. After the Great Blue Light is received by Shamballa, how is that…"
9 hours ago
More…