Please help me!

8110419476?profile=original

Something very unpleasant just happened. It was like someone stood behind me and strangled me, despite the fact that noone did. Allmost the same thing happened to me yesterday, but that time I got allmost like an heartache or something. Could it be prediction or something? Take a look at the picture and tell me what you see and please be honest. No rude comments though.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Shame on you,for projecting those judgemental manifested assumptions on Ayanna..

• It is what Auorix picks up around Ayanna, though a bit crude even through a "Clear" though judgemental filter.

When we judge anything as negitive We can only spew it nagetivily, with more added judgements "our own".

It is not wrong or right, But we must be careful when trying to help another, not to let our Ego get in the way.

Ego is good to get us out there, get us moving in the right direction. Which really is a desire to help another individual along the path.

We sometimes Forget to allow Spirit to guide us, in our desire to help one another.

After sending, what I picked up myself, I questioned whether it was a good Idea to send so much and even possibly personal  only to Ayanna, but let it go after remembering what she had asked for,

help, anything you pick up from her picture, but nothing rude.

If you asked for honesty hopefully thats what you get, even if it is through a filter clouded with Ego and not enough Loving/Guiding Spirit.

We are all guilty of it sometimes. Live/Love and learn. Valerie

• @BlueSky~Valerie..like I said im not mushy about anything unless its a baby. This is a grown woman, she has entities grabbing her neck. Enough is enough, next thing you know they will be pushing her down the stairs. These folks think I just started speakin out of some evil intent, like really?..the lady asked for help. This is what I do, If she doesn't like it, then just disregard MY HELP, simple as that.

I know good and well that not all psychics see the correct or exact thing but they may be in the ball park. I was going off her pic and the few words she said...I was "throwing things" out there as possible causes not as judgemental expressions of my personal thoughts about her. I know what I said was straight forward and blunt but not rude! 

• "Next thing you know they will be pushing her down the stairs" as if choking wasn't enough.

I do not see Evil Intent.

But I do see projection.

and I agree, to disregard what does not apply or fi.

, you see from many angles, not all of it applys to this one earthly experience, They are expressions of other lives lived an may have been dabbled in here to refresh the memories of things still needing to be let go of. of accepting all of ourselves. and putitng all of our fragments back together. Even if we've had feelings in this lifetime, of this or that does not mean we have acted upon them.

Though they are things that are in our circle, because we have not yet accepted those parts of ourselves as being Just another part of ourselves in this polarity experience.

When we hold the wand of wisdom, We hold it lightly and allow Spirit to guide it where it may go, With Love & light "ALWAYS"

• Hello.  what I honestly saw, felt and now verbalize...

at very first glance,  eewww.   But after thoughts, exactly what I mean by that is society has grown so accustomed to seeing "enhanced women" be it photo's,  H'wood and the like,   seeing a "bare face" out of no where and a dull background almost looks like a "before shot".  I feel as though our society is laced with devil/evil and negativity that only in the privacy of our own homes do we all see a real bare face that' far exceeds any 'make up' or other wise enhanced 'self'.  I'm not defending myself at all... I don't have to.  Only a few times for picture day did we put on a made up face.... I'm confident that doesn't define me at all.  That's neither here nor there, here...  I see this as an avenue to pit yet again, women against women.  That'd come straight from the devil, and if I didn't know better...

Control yourselves and be careful! The devil, your enemy, goes around like a roaring lion looking for someone to eat. Refuse to give in to him, by standing strong in your faith.  1Peter 5:8-9a

...and if you want to refuse him...

King James version.

10)  Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11) Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,  against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 

13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day and having done all, to stand. 

14) Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15) And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;  

16) Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17) And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.  

18) Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance an d supplication for all saints.  Amen. 

• Oh such a cute little thingy... lovely <3

• Oh thank you so much for that my friend. It is nice to meet you to. Believe me when I say, that did indeed help and I will use the mantra every day despite the fact that I do not believe in a male god. <3 <3

• It was not a illusion I could really feal it. 

• If someone asks if something might happen to them should you tell them what you see? If  she  knows, she is all the protection she needs, she would create something diffrent? What do you think Feather? :)

•  @D1V1NITY looks very much like a rubber door stopper to me.. that prevents a door from hitting the skirting.. but then only Ayanna can clarify that for us both...

@Ayanna if your an empath you could well have picked up lower vibrations from other people.almost like a psychic vampire you have been around, they don't know they have attracted tendrils from entites that they allow to attach to themselves that have come through portals during lower frequencies usually negative energy tendrils,half the time people don't know they are taking these things on through psychic projection,There are many, many different types of standard attachments..There are occupants, discarnates, portals, implants, cords, soul fragments from other peoples thought forms that have gained enough etheric mass that they start to run the person's life, shadow beings, just to name a few. I can honestly say that most people have NO idea what they are walking around with. Imagine if you've never done a virus scan on your computer - do you think it would still function? Well, people are the same way. They do not realize that they have all of these things. An Auric Video Camera will show things on only the 1st 3 levels of the auric field, but even that is useful to show skeptics and others what is going on and the "baggage" that they have and never dealt with nor addressed.... can I suggest you do a spiritual cleansing through meditation to clear your chakra's as well set up your psychic shielding to protect yourself,ground hard to,raise your vibrations as high as you can they don't like that and will drop away.I send you Blue Ray healing frequencies.best of luck..:)

8114375263?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Solar and Stellar Photons & Dimensional Junctions; By Gillian MacBeth Louthan.
"Actually, my dear ground crew Lieutenant Movella, has, through her own evolutionary challenges, created a DIRECT logoic pathway, expediting the healing flow of galactic level photons, from the aktaiwa stargate itself, via the NINE.....Thus…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Stephane Deschezeaux - "Make It Better," based upon the Whispers original...
👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RcwhPiyVMY&list=PLah2aDqe_S_Gj..."
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are very pleased to give you this progress report, as we know how important it is for you all to understand that you are still moving in the right direction. It is…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThere are profound and intense energies happening at this time. Do not ask for any upgrades or downloads to your dimensional field of light or you may find yourself in a time axis shift (one minute it is now the next minute you are into the…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"They need our eternal spirits to stay in these lower hell realms -parasites-something like the Matrix film, but really just invcade our energy fields and feed on us. Like that bizarre et I saw on the boardwalk looking to drain some human."
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
""The first time, I think they had a party under there. They took out the ABS cable," he said.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-05-15-brake-cables-soy-based-insul..."
3 hours ago
RichRaelian posted a status
Hello! Not much is new with me I just came here to see what is new on this site.
6 hours ago
More…