because I don't know if they've ever stared their 
worst fear in the face and tried to be happy 
about it. It's not that simple.

These fears are beyond just 'fears'. They're paralyzing
and my adrenaline kicks in overdrive and i'm put 
in to survival mode where any rational thought is
lost and my instinct is going RUN RUN RUN RUN
RUN RUN!

And it was only a commercial jet flying over my house.
I have a fear of planes, and other machinery that flies,
and has the probability of falling. When any jet flies
over my house, there's a thought in the back of my
mind that it's going to fall and crash in to my house.

It's the sound they make also that makes it worse, the
louder, the more terrified I get. But I have no problem
flying on them and even consider take-off fun. My friends
held me down one time when a large jet flew over and made
the house shake. If I'm not able to run outside and watch
it fly over safely, I get even worse.

I have one other strange fear, but it comes from an actual 
experience unlike the jets, which I've had since birth.
To this day I still can not figure out how it got to the point
that it did. I am almost sure it had to be set up, but I don't 
know how or why.

I came home from school one afternoon to find the house 
completely shut and a strange smell filled the house. We live
in a very hot and humid climate so we never shut all the windows.
I didn't like the smell so I decided to light an incense stick to get
rid of it.

A split second before I lit the match, I recognized the smell as gas.
I fell down realizing that I was just a moment away from lighting up
the whole house with me inside it. The gas stove had been left on all
day which is also weird. Since we don't use the stove for breakfast.
I know what gas smells like, but for some reason I wasn't able to 
connect it until the very last second

I can't use a stove, microwave or oven without expecting it to explode.
These fears are getting in the way of normal tasks and I have no idea
how to resolve them. It's really not as simple as just thinking of love or
whatever, because my rational thought is lost and I'm operating on instinct.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've been experiencing the same thing you have with the fear latley, and its started around 11/10, 11/11ish. I keep getting this fear that someones going to stab me, and ive been in a constant state of fear for no reason. Im assuming its just negative entities messing with me, especially since this started happening around the 11/11. Stay strong, keep pushing through - im not letting these entities stopping me from waking up.
  • This might sound strange but next time a plane flies over and you are scared...run outside and scream at it with al you have.
    That is how i used to face some of my fears...and it works. Because all of a sudden after the screaming you are left in silence wondering what the fuzz was all about...
    As for the noises from machinery i have the same problem i can not stand any of them, saws,landmowers,etc anything that makes a un-natural noise makes me edgy. And i will not even mention the drill at the dentist i always need a few hours to calm down from that one. Same with electric guitars... the sounds have to be more close to the beat of the heart.
  • I once had a premonition about 23 years ago ,i was sleeping in bed getting ready to get up and go to work when i heard an explosion or loud bang inside my ear not outside,but for some reason i decided to call out from work that day and im sure my boss was pissed off,but i called out and went back to sleep for a few hours and i woke up to the smell of gas so as i walked out to the kitchen , i see my brother and 2 sisters sitting there watching tv,they were watching the game show> the price is right< and they were completely unaware of the smell of gas and my one sister was a cigarrette smoker,so i turned off the gas and asked them why they didnt smell that gas but of course they were too busy watching the price is right.But the whole point is the negative can be avoided.
  • You can try using the violet flame or you can watch the new zoo review cause remember when you were 5 years old or younger you probably had no fears of anything.
    • Despite how hokey I thought, or think, it is, this Violet Flame stuff pulling at my instincts...
  • ..maybe its because u come from an advanced planet/environment..and u realize now how primitive these chunks of metals and wires are... metal dinosaurs...lol...
  • Hi Eiskel,

I encourage you see a hypnotherapist. These are engrained patterns, which can be addressed by hypnotherapy. The plane one may have its roots in a past life experience, and this may be able to be identified via regression.

I am fully confident that with the right help you will be able to comfortably manage, if not fully overcome, both of these fears.

Good luck xx
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The wonder herb,Thyme...👍🏻

"Thyme, as a herb, has been traditionally used for its beneficial effects on the respiratory system. The aromatic properties of thyme can help to open up the airways and improve breathing, making it easier for the lungs…"
24 seconds ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More coverage on the recent Area 51 news story. https://youtu.be/pJEBpBCyWF8?si=DBMDBYSDlY9fIIx9"
21 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"More coverage on the recent Area 51 news story. https://youtu.be/pJEBpBCyWF8?si=DBMDBYSDlY9fIIx9"
22 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"New Area 51 news story from yesterday. https://youtu.be/TBd2465ZaXk?si=Cm_A5NoZcplxSKhu"
25 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Area 51 making it on the news. This was from yesterday. https://youtu.be/TBd2465ZaXk?si=Cm_A5NoZcplxSKhu"
27 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The turmoil upon Earth continues with no apparent end in sight, you have climate and Earth changes, changing seasons and extreme weather conditions that are causing difficulties for all forms of life. It is all part of the cleansing of Earth that…
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| HealthImpactNewsSpeaker of the House Mike Johnson addressed students at Columbia University today and stated that “antisemitism is a virus” that is spreading, and has threatened to call out the National Guard to stop protesters.Video…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I hope that readers are aware of the importance of the ability to attain a fasted state, when it comes to the use of certain ET technologies, as with a particularly rapid teleport method, which is akin to a super fast elevator...??

Post first…"
3 hours ago
More…