One simple question

It is easy to establish from reading everyday news (even in mainstram media) that things are developing and changing as we are getting closer to end of this year.

One thing that worries me is that there is still large number of people worldwide that, despite our efforts to help them awaken, are still not really familiar with many changes that are occuring. Why is that so?

The main reason is certainly the fact that mainstram media are not explaining things, but the other reason is that those of us that consider themselves "awakend" are also unsure as to what to say, how to explain..... Even though I read a lot, watch videos that explain many things, I also lack a knowledge based on personal experience regarding many topics. And, it is not just me. I am sure, and I can sense that from comments from other members, that there are many who feel in similar way.

If only we could remember who we are!

We would then know what to do, say, we could push and be a lot more active, and finally  we would have answers to so many questions- that would give us credibility that is so needed.

But, the most importan thing is that we would certainly be able to help a lot more, if only we could remember...Time is short. The sooner we start, the better. Perhaps I was a healer in one of my previous lives, perhaps I have some sacred knowledge that could be of great assistance....or, perhaps it is you, or somebody else...

I do meditations, and I know they helped in mind and heart opening, inner knowing, expansion of intuition and telephaty, but I feel I am still far from full remembrance or knowledge. Is there a way to speed it up?

I am sure that our galactic family has a way to help in this metter, that those that came here to help humanity can help in acceleration of this process, at least with those of us that are awakend to some degree, and eager to help to others.

So, what is your opinion, my friends?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Your denial that John Jancar threatened me with violence on this discussion, would not stand up in court....He used the words; "not kidding," to underscore his intentions to kick me....Now you may say that's being facetious, but a law court would say that is evidence of intent....and places the focus as serious intent, to do harm to another..

Grow up, little Kelly-ann, you are out of your league here....

The fact that you continue this madness just shows you for the person you are...A troublemaker who should keep out the deep end and stick to the paddling pool..

• Kelly-ann, you are manic in your attempts to cause trouble here and copying Anja in your self-destructive obsessiveness...It is plain you are only seeking trouble here....all can see through you and jancar, who ACTUALLY THREATENED VIOLENCE ON ACC.....and not me.

• HUH? I just came to this thread. Now I see it has been hijacked by the usual suspects. Drekx, what is it with you? An obsession? Kelly has never caused any trouble for me. Quite the contrary. Her down-to-earth questioning and poet-philosophizing are received by me as a breath of fresh air. Keep being YOU, Kelly. Please.

• Incorrect, but I see you are still demonstrating to the site your continuing mania for causing friction between members....Maybe it's time you left, Kelly-ann, you are NOTHING BUT TROUBLE...

• John Jancar is now threatening violence against me, on ACC....Hmmm incitement to violence, Jancar....?? not good...

Is this a spiritual community John, or is it a school playground for bully boys and crazies, like you...??

No I don't got it, and don't mouth off at me, or I'll kick you in your behind real hard, I'm not kidding.

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/one-simple-question?c...

• @Drekx...man half the things people say on here they wouldn't dare say it to your face..

• Hi Auorix, yes, thanks mate....!! And Jancar has no clue as to what I've been trained for and if he met me face to face, he would not enjoy the results, if he dared to kick me..LOL

I wanted to make sure that Jancar's tomfoolery on ACC is not overlooked by his friends, so I pasted it again so that they can see the type of person he really is...

• Now that Jancar has gone beyond mere verbal combat and used threats of violence against me, a whole new ball game.....Update:

Since my apology to you is being used as a weapon against me....I still express it, but will be present on that particular blog until you bring in some moderation policy that controls those who threaten myself with physical violence...

It is never a good thing to allow someone to threaten another with physical violence on YOUR blogs or discussions....So I have returned to the fray for the time being...

Thanks for bearing with me on this...

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profile/happyperson#ixzz29ZIkdVCS
  • then you can't be enlightened, if you damn it up like that.
  • Hi Happy Person...

you know.. in a nutshell.. I would say.. just have a laugh, enjoy every moment as best you can.. the simplest act of even opening a door for someone can be the most enlightening thing a soul can do.. for in that one simple act in itself opens many doors in return.

As you know, service to others is the real deal.. and of course unconditional Love is the key... forgiveness of self.. therefore forgivness of all.

Johns reply about those being the Love and Light without trying is absolutley accurate..

I think higher truths reveal themselves to a soul when self forgiveness and forgiveness of all is put into practice.. and as forgivness is put into action, the more you understand and apply your understanding of higher truths, the more you opperate under higher laws that trancend all limitations of the lower.

I think everyone in here wishes to know more.. its what its all about.. so your blog post highlights the whole point of human existance in a nutshell.

you write.. if only we could remember who we are.. well all you need to do is be happy in the knowledge that you have remembered who you are.. and that in itself will, on an energitic level.. automatically reach others. I think its about surrender.. the Christ Vibration is the Love vibration.. its all about letting go.. and alowing .. or letting god do the driving.. some seed falls on fertile soil...

Its true what they say, we are involved in a silent revolution of the heart.

8113785692?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ... ...Mooji:To become divinely aware all you have to do is give attention. To be able to do that you have to learn the skill of observation. ...So if you are distracted, sad, suffering - do this exercise with Mooji daily. See how you become more…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
  An Important Update on Ronna Herman's HealthRonna Herman Channels Archangel Michael Ronna has asked me to send out this message of update to her soul family, along with the love that she holds for each of you, which is profound and enduring. On…
3 hours ago
   Blessing the Earth with Loving Kindness: From the Heart of God,Let the entire earth be blessed with loving kindness.Let the entire earth be blessed with great joy, happiness and divine peace.Let the entire earth be blessed with understanding,…
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Must watch 
6 hours ago
Justin89636 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Good blog here Drekx :) some of what you talked about was not mentioned in the Your Galactic Neighbors book by Sheldan that I'm reading again so it's good to see new info available."
8 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Great info Drekx! So I am trying to understand how the Great Blue Light is utilized after it is received, down-stepped, and then distributed.

So let's take our planet as an example. After the Great Blue Light is received by Shamballa, how is that…"
8 hours ago
More…